BY SOFTSOAP

Wash away dirt and bacteria with Softsoap® Clean Splash liquid hand soap for good hand hygiene. Clean your hands and wow your senses with the delightful fresh citrus scent.

aqua/water/eaur,sodium laureth sulfate,cocamidopropyl betaine,sodium chloride,cocamide MEA,sodium salicylate,sodium benzoate,fragrance,citric acid,tetrasodium EDTA,sodium sulfate,polyquaternium-7,PEG-18 glyceryl oleate/cocoate,poloxamer 124,prunus armeniaca (apricot) fruit extract,D&C orange No.4, FD&C red No.4

Derricka M.
My hands feel extremely soft after I use this I love the variety of different scents that this brand displays. It gets the job done and I don't feel the need to use a lot of lotion after I wash my hands to moisturize.
Jennifer F.
Ellsworth
What I love about it most, is the thickness of the hand liquid soap gel, so you do not have to use much, and when you wash your hands you can feel them being cleaned. The smell was a concern of mine since most citrus smells have a high over-powering scent that makes your hands smell like you just used a citrus blend to wash your hands. To my amazement, I did not smell an overpowering citrus smell, yet rather a very nice and delightful scent that would not offend you or if others were around you at that time. The advertisers have described this product accurately.
Kristin K.
Riverdale , GA
I really love how there are so many sences to choose from and there prices are really low some soaps dry my skin out expecially if there cheep soaps this one is not expensive and don't dry my skin out.
Tishima F.
Hartford, CT
I love this soap! I find that it's inexpensive and saves money when it comes to refilling it. I most frequently used it if not always and it seems to leave my hands moisturized after washing. I think what distinguishes this product from other hand washes is that it actually leaves your hands soft and cleansed. The scent is never over bearing it does stay on your hand for about 15 to 20 minutes but other than that it does fade away. Not only that but it's not too harsh on your hands or your skin. I would recommend this to anyone.
ellisa w.
This product is really awesome. I often use this hand soap in my bathroom to wash my hands and I can definitely say that the company chose the right name for their product. After usage, my hands often feel very clean and soft, also this comfortable feeling of freshness is often accompanied by a lovely little aroma that reminds of hospital nurses. It doesn't get more sanitary than hospital soap. I recommend that anyone who utilizes liquid hand soap should use this product not only is it a good formula that doesn't cause irritation like dryness or itchiness of the skin, it is outrageously affordable, you can find this product at certain retailers for $1!!!!
Sarah B.
Mankato, MN
I buy this soap for when I get tattoos. This is a gentle soap for cleaning them the first few days. I've never had an issue with irritation or anything else. The smell is very mild. This is good for the tattoos but also if you don't want a hand soap that is over powering or if you want more gender neutral. I have also used it for hand soap many times. I highly recommend this soap for those who may be getting tattoos or who want a good, quality soap that has a neutral scent.
Gypsy N.
Chino Hills, CA
I love to try new things, but sometimes new things are way to pricey. Softsoap has always been a budget friendly option. Does it clean? Obviously. Would I prefer to use something else if everything cost the same? Most likely. Occasionally, my hands feel dry after using this soap, and I usually have to lotion my hands afterwards. I wouldn't call this the best handsoap out there, but I would call it one of the most price efficient ones.
k t.
My family switched to Softsoap Clean Splash Liquid Hand Soap over a year ago because we were finding that many other hand soaps were drying our skin. My husband is a health professional so we wash our hand A LOT in our house! We used to use Bath and Body hand soap which is packaged pretty, but somehow the formula of it was negatively affecting our skin which I aleted the company about. Nevertheless, the swith to Softsoap was the best move and we have not had any complaints. I have it in every bathroom , it's affordable and most importantly, it's kept the germs away!
Rosanne P.
Sylmar, CA
I purchased this Softsoap Clean Splash Liquid Hand soap at Walmart. I have tried many different brands of liquid hand soap but I like Softsoap because it doesn't dry out my hands like other soaps do. I like having this soap by every sink in the house, and I do keep on in my car for when out and about with my kiddos. This soap cleans very well and have a fresh clean scent.
Adiyna E.
Kenosha, WI
I wash my hands regularly, as one should, and so liquid hand soap is an essential. I love a soap that lathers well, and this one does just that! I feel "extra" clean when I use this soap. The only downside is that it leaves my hands dry afterwards, so I have to apply lotion after drying my hands off. It is also inexpensive, so this product is definitely worth the buiy!