Softsoap Clean Protection Hand Soap Refill uploaded by Patricia S.Softsoap Clean Protection Hand Soap Refill uploaded by Amber S.Softsoap Clean Protection Hand Soap Refill uploaded by Rebecca T.

BY SOFTSOAP

More lathering power with light moisturizers Wash away bacteria Wash Away the Germs, Feel the Softness® Softsoap Brand Clean Protection Hand Soap contains light moisturizers to help leave your hands feeling soft Be nice to the planet, recycle bottle after use. Dermatologist tested Questions or Comments? see more...

Priscilla Z.
Avon Lake, OH
With kids and dogs and more there's a lot of hand washing that goes on at our house. This is smooth-textured and clean-smelling soap (without being too slimy or perfumed) that gets my hands clean without drying out my over-washed skin. I like this better than the foaming stuff for little kids as it requires that you rub your hands together to rinse it off - the rubbing is an important part of getting hands clean! Simple pump doesn't gum up or tip over when you push on / use it. Bottle looks just fine next to the sink; it's not too industrial or too distracting. Just great soap!
Shelby G.
Peoria, AZ
Bring the mom of a three year old and the wife of a car guy, I need an economical and efficient way to clean messy hands. This soap is antibacterial, so I don't need to worry about about the herbs from even the nastiest messes my family gets into. After just about anything my family's hands can be visibly clean. And with moisturizers, my hands even stay soft in the dry winter. And I have the option to save money by purchasing a large refill bottle, and it saves a ton of small plastic bottles from being thrown out. This is my favorite hand soap!
Beth G.
Ovilla, TX
I cheat the system a bit. I buy the biggest plain Softsoap I can find then reuse my foaming bottle from Dial or Bath & Body Works. You can put just a small amount of clear liquid soap in the bottom of the bottle, fill the rest with water, shake and use. If it's too runny, add more soap, too thick of foam, add more water. You can adjust to your needs/ likes. Best part, easier to clean up when small children get to playing! Also cheaper while they are in that phase.
Ashley P.
Pocatello, ID
Great value! I wash my hands, no joke, about 50+ times a day because I have a baby. Surprisingly, my hands aren't completely dried out. Lathers well and does not leave any residue. Smell is good, not too overwhelming. It cleans well, also. I love having clean hands and this soap always does the job! Perfect for the bathroom and kitchen and saves a lot of money using the refill rather than buying new small bottles all the time.
Sydnie C.
Smells great! The soap isn't too thin, but it isn't to thick. When you dispense it into your hands it forms a nice lather. It doesn't slide off your hands into the sink or come out in a blob that doesn't sud! It's forms a nice lather and doesn't rinse off right away. I use this soap in my bathroom and kitchen. The smell stinks to your hands for a while and it makes you hands feel super soap after using.
Hillary J.
This is an old, favorite standby in our house. I absolutely love the refill method. It not only cuts down on product waste, but it's also very convenient to keep one of these bottles under the sink and refill whatever bathroom or kitchen dispenser is out. I love that the scent of this is light and not overpowering and the soap itself gets the job done. It's also cost effective. What's not to love?
This has been my go to hand soap refill for the past 5 years. It is dependable and cost effective. The consistency is thick and lathers well. It leaves little residue on the hands and the fragrance isn't overpowering. Our family is overhauling our products and gearing towards more natural products. However I still recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a basic, no fuss hand soap
michelle r.
Softsoap Clean Protection Hand Soap Refill is a great product to get rid of germs and ensure you don't run out of soap quickly! I have Softsoap set up in my bathrooms and kitchen sink to ensure when i need germs to be defeated I have a great product to kill them! I recommend a refill for each area you have the squirt bottles but it's not necessary as the refill can fill up multiple bottles.
Natasha J.
Smithville, TN
This is our favorite go-to hand soap. I have 4 kids at home - an almost 3 year old, 16 year old, and two 22 year olds, and we have a dog inside and a dog outside - so we have a lot of hand washing going on every day. Soft soap Protection is not too thin, does not have a slimy feel, and has the perfect amount of fragrance. I highly recommend this as the perfect go-to, favorite hand soap!
Carlee Y.
Wichita, KS
Highly recommend. I think this product is really great not only for you but for the environment which makes me like it even more because it's refillable and you aren't throwing away as many plastic soap bottles. It's easy to use and fairly easy to find at my local Walgreens or Walmart. Overall, I think it's a nice hand soap that ensures a great clean feeling.