BY SOFTSOAP #33 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

This dermatologist-tested hand soap has a gentle cleansing formula that helps eliminate dirt and debris from the hands leaving the skin feeling soft and smelling great. This Lavender amp Chamomile formula brings a moment of calm to stressful days and helps leave skin feeling soft with the relaxing scent of lavender fresh from the field entwined with tender chamomile flowers. see more...

Himali B.
Westminster, CO
This is a very affordable drugstore handwash. This cleans gently & has a very nice lavender + chamomile scent. Overall it’s an OK product. I used it 2 months back but won’t be buying it again.
Heather L.
Baltimore, MD
This is the ultimate hand soap in my book. There is nothing about this that I don't like. I love this scent so much, lavender and chamomile are some of my favorite scents no matter if they're combined or not, but when they are combined they take each other to a whole other level of greatness. This smells so good, it's very calming and relaxing. The scent lingers with you so that you can enjoy it longer than when you're just washing your hands.
All of Softsoap's hands soaps are just what the brand name says, soft. They are very gentle and have never irritated my sensitive, eczema prone skin. My skin is also pretty dry and this soap does not do anything to worsen that no matter how often I wash my hands, which I do a lot because there's no way I'm going to let myself get sick.
This soap suds up into a rich lather very quickly and I have never felt like my hands were not completely clean after washing. For the low price of this soap and what you're getting in return, it is really an amazi
Jennifer K.
This is my very favorite drug store soap to purchase. It is inexpensive, has a great fragrance, and lathers and washes quite nicely. You can purchase it at most drug and grocery stores, and it is widely available. I would definitely recommend to others!
Gretchen B.
Muncie, IN
When i come in from working in the garden i need a strong yet gentle soap for my hands. Strong enough to remove all the dirt snd grass stains from my hands and under my nsils.Yet gentle enough to keep my hands soft and smelling good. I chose the Lavender and Chamomile bevause after working out thete in the yard for hours ..when i spend 10-15 mins scruubing my hands the scent of the soap being released during that time gets me relaxed by the rime I'm done and keeps me realaxed. At bare minimum till the scent wears off. Overall.. Great product..so ill keep using it.
Jess L.
This soap is usually our go to soap from the drug store. We usually use the Bath and Body Works hand soaps, but the Soft Soap is also very good. First off, my favorite is the lavender & calendula scent. I really love lavender and I also like that this soap doesn't dry your hands out. I'm a mom of little ones so I'm constantly washing my hands and I've never experienced my hands drying out with this soap. We like to buy the small bottle with the pump and then we usually get the big refill bottle. This soap is gentle on my kids skin as well. We usually use this soap in the our bathroom. Overall, I recommend this soap. It's inexpensive and the I like that we can refill the small er bottles with the same soap from their refill bottle.
Kathryn G.
akron ohio
The Softsoap Classic Hand Soap, Lavender & Chamomile is such a tranquil addition to our home. The purple bottle is beautiful for a bathroom and the smell is calming and subtle. My mom had purchased the soap at giant eagle and recently I went back and bought another pack because I love using it in my bathroom. It's a girly sent but it's not strong so my brother uses it and doesn't complain! We may not think about soap very often but I'm thankful for the choices we have out there. I know this soap was definitely a good buy and a cheap one too!
Chelsea R.
Sterling, VA
Personally I'm pretty obsessed with washing my hands since I'm kind of a germaphobe, and Softsoap never fails to impress me! Whenever my family and I run out of hand soap for the bathroom we always head over to Target and reach for Softsoap which is usually from $1-$2. You can't beat the price and the elegant packaging plus great scents. This scent in particular leaves my hands feeling squeaky clean and moisturized! Highly recommend.
Shaily H.
CHICAGO, IL
Cheap and easy! I love the smell of this product. It not only makes my hands smell great, but the rest of my bathroom which can come quite handy if you know what I mean. The reason I did not give it a 5 was from a past experience. I had to wash my hands more then usual during a period of time and my hands got dried out. But this was a rare occurrence. I continue to buy soft soap products. I like that I don't need my own soap dispenser.
Karyssa G.
I love this product. The smell is great and it lathers nicely. My hands feel softer and clean when used. It definitely met my expectations based on prior experience with the brand. I love that it is often on sale at my local grocery stores and other stores such as Target. Only criticism would be that I wish the fragrance lasted longer. However, despite this, I would definitely recommend this product to other people.
I love this hand soap. I also use it as a body wash mainly because of the wonderful scent! When I take my evening shower and lather up with the lavender soap, it immediately calms, relaxes, and helps me fall asleep feeling fresh and clean and smelling fantastic. Some of the other products with the lavender scent just don't have the soothing scent that Softsoap has. And it is so easy to use with the pump, never wasting product which helps save money. I give this product 5 stars. If you love the soothing scent of lavender, then this product is for you!