BY SOFTSOAP #82 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

This dermatologist-tested hand soap has a gentle cleansing formula that helps eliminate dirt and debris from the hands leaving the skin feeling soft and smelling great. This Juicy Melon amp Crisp Cucumber formula features a scent inspired by sunny summer moments cucumbers on the vine a garden after a morning rain freshly-cut watermelon. see more...

Davetta S.
Davetta S.
I have these soaps in all 3 of my bathrooms at home. Although they may be considered an inexpensive brand, the quality is far cheap. It has a great consistency, lathers well and cleans deep. They have a nice assortment of scents that are true to the smell. My only complaint would be that it leaves your hands beggingg for moisture. It's dries them out like nobody's business. As for me, with 6 dirty little hands running in and out of the bathroom several times a day, I just keep a small bottle of lotion on the sink. For the price I think it's worth it.
Lacey O.
Lacey O.
Portersville, PA
This soap gets the job done! It lathers up nicely leaving my hands soft and certainly clean enough to take the things my toddler feels appropriate to place in his mouth. Speaking of my toddler; he's able to press the pump easily, which makes it fun for him, which actually convinces him to wash his hands. Now, don't get me started on the scents. Some hand soaps scent is overwhelming and follows you around like a knat, but Softsoap brands options are subtle and fresh! Just do yourself a favor and grab some.
Valerie E.
Valerie E.
Potosi, MO
My family and I use the cucumber and melon scented soap because we love the smell and the fact that our hands feel clean after we wash them. Its very refreshing to wash your hands and not have them feel greasy or dried out. Plus the awesome scent stays with you for a while. I have used similar brands with similar scents and have been completely disappointed. Either they smell bad, or leave my hands sticky/dry/greasy, or I just don't feel clean after I use it. I will continue to buy this because it rocks!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Fairborn, OH
My family regularly used Softsoap Classic Hand Soaps. I love the convenience of the small pump-style bottle, it's even easy for little hands to use! The pump makes it easy to get the right amount of soap and cuts back on waste.

The small bottle is affordable, but it can also easily be refilled. I appreciate the variety of scents available. They are pleasant, yet not overwhelming. I highly recommend Softsoap to those that are looking for a convenient and affordable hand washing solution.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Rexburg, ID
This is a great handsoap. I have really sensitive skin, and this soap doesn't irritate my hands at all. Other brands I have tried have resulted in my hands becoming really red and dried out to the point where they crack and bleed as well.

I like the smell of this soap, as it has a nice gentle aroma. Not too strong, not too weak just right!

Overall, this is the only brand of handsoap I really like to use anymore, and I do always recommend it to anyone looking for a nice, gentle soap!
Jenette R.
Jenette R.
Camden, NJ
This makeup really has those properties, which promise the producers! Shampoos and balsams attach hair silky and smooth and very importantly facilitate combing. Very good cream from this brand, suitable for the whole body, and even massages. Its peculiarity is that this caring cosmetics for the most whimsical, the smell of her very nice, gentle and soft. Cream-SOAP thanks to the cream doesn't dry the skin tightens and not easily they are superb and pleasant sensations.
nikki s.
nikki s.
Lillian, AL
Softsoap brand is used most often in my house. it is not a harsh soap that will dry out our
skin. the kids love the different smells and designs of the of each different kinds. this is a very affordable product for our size family. it also encourages my children to used the soap because of the interesting design and fragrances I do recommend this product to other mothers who arehaving a hard time getting their kids to wash their hands..
Paul S.
Paul S.
Monterey Park, CA
Its antibacterial, but aren't most soaps and antiseptics?
What I like most about Softsoap is the wide varieties of scents it comes in. Variety is the spice of life and they have many different great smelling hand soaps to choose from. Most markets and drugstores carry at least 10 to 20 different types of Softsoap hand wash. I haven't tried one of these that did not have a pleasant aroma. Inexpensive and an all around good product.
8/10
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Flowood, MS
So, Softsoap makes a lot of different scents of this class hand soap. It's the ONLY soap I'll buy for the house and we have it in all the bathrooms and the kitchen. You can get it from the same place you get your groceries. It's affordable and since there's so many smells, you have a wide variety to choose from! Definitely cleans your hands, leaves them smelling great, and doesn't leave you feeling dry skinned or anything! Love this!
Anita  D.
Anita D.
This product gets the job done for our family of 8 and our guests. I usually purchase it when it's on sale or with a coupon. I've been using this for several years now. I buy it from publix, target, Walmart and Kroger. I don't have any suggestions for improvements. I will repurchase this product even without coupons or a sale. I ve just been blessed to buy it on sale or with a coupon. Great Product. I would recommend this to others.