BY SOFTSOAP #64 in Body Wash

Invigorate your mind and body with Softsoap® Citrus Splash & Berry Fusion. This moisturizing body wash with suspended moisture beads leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. Delight in the blend of energizing fragrance and real berry extracts! Awaken your senses and get ready to conquer the day ahead.

Water,Sodium laureth sulfate,Acrylates Copolymer,Cocamidopropyl Betaine,Fragrance,Sodium Chloride,DMDM Hydantoin,Sodium Hydroxide,Tetrasodium EDTA,Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter),Zea Mays (Corn) Oil,Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Juice,Prunus Persica (Peach) Juice,Fragaria Ananassa (Strawberry) Fruit Juice,Acacia Senegal Gum,Gelatin,Mica,Citric Acid,Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract,Xanthan Gum,Titanium Dioxide,FD&C blue no. 1,Ext. D&C violet no. 2

• How strong is this scent? I have a hard time with really ...4 Answers
  • Does this product smell good?7 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good body wash. I would like to...2 Answers
Softsoap® Citrus Splash & Berry Fusion Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "Soafsoap is a great soap, beautiful smells. Love the bath soaps the best especially with the beads in them. Also very moisturizing" in 38 reviews
  • "I love this body wash I thnk it smells like the blue slushys from speed way and it makes ur skin feel great I just love it" in 4 reviews
  • "So this body wash smells really nice and leaves a clean feeling, however, I wish it had a better lather. " in 1 review
Yulissa E.
I like this body wash for many reasons, starting off with its affordable price. I love the smell, this is my favorite scent from them all. I also love that it has micro-beads, I feel like it really exfoliates my skin. One place where I think it can improve, is by moisturizing the skin like other body washes I’ve used.
Heather J.
Twin Lake
This is my everyday body wash I use. I have tried other brands in the past and found out most brand names I have allergic reactions to. This brand suits me well and also leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I will always buy this brand and scent of body wash. I 100% recommend it to anyone.
Tara W.
Williamsburg
This soap smells amazing! Definitely recommend! It leaves you smelling great all day! This soap is better than olay and dove! It’s affordable and you can find it at Walmart/drugstore! It’s not a moisture but it amazing! Softsoap® Citrus Splash & Berry Fusion Moisturizing Body Wash
Mary E.
Huntingdon, PA
I've used this for a while. The smell is amazing, and stays on my skin for a few hours after I use it. The price is right. I have no complaints. I purchased it at Walmart, and I do recommend to others. Repeat user.
Ruby N.
Hot Springs, AR
I love the smell this body wash gives your body. It’s a great product and the design of the bottle is great. Very effective in what it’s supposed to do. Affordable and worth the money. Highly recommended
Brianna B.
We use softsoap often in our home for hand soap, but I really like it for body wash as well. I really like the scents available in the body wash. I'm partial to citrus and fruit, so this was an obvious choice. I also like how it feels, unlike using bar soap, which I can't stand. It leaves you feeling fresh and clean and not overly perfume-y.
Brianna G.
Dayton, VA
This product is really good. One thing I like about it is that it’s affordable. It smells nice and leaves your body feeling refreshed and nice. The scent stays on your body for a few hours after your shower/bath. I would recommend this to other people.
Rileigh S.
Hello! I absolutely recommend this product! It smells amazing and works well. Its very affordable and there are many options to choose from. This is the only brand of body wash I buy and have loved all of the kids I’ve bought. Hope this helps!
Mariah R.
Ironton , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash , I bought mine at Walmart, it has a very nice scent , my skin feels so soft after using it , the packaging is very nice , yes I would definitely recommend this brand of body wash 💕
Brittany B.
Cleveland, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
#Softsoap #BerryFusion #CitrusSplash by far this is the best smelling soap and body wash i use every time I go into a store needing soap this is my go to 😍💜 #favorutesoap #beautyawards2017 #2017favorite #softsoap😍😍 Softsoap® Citrus Splash & Berry Fusion Moisturizing Body Wash
Samantha J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this product smell good?
Abby R.
Louisville, KY
How strong is this scent? I have a hard time with really strong smelling washes, and was curious about trying Softsoap.
Elizabeth A.
Bethlehem, PA
I would like for you guys to try out kiwi! Ithink I would be alright haha. It never hurts to make something new ! Who's know if the buyers whould love it!
Miguel R.
I have been looking for a good body wash. I would like to know if men can use this and does it moisture the skin. And is it good for sensitive skin and is it very creamy. And I would like to know if it's worth buying.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is it a low price and still good or bad?