BY SOFTSOAP

Moisturizing Body Wash With Moisture Beads Leaves Skin Feeling Soft With Energizing Citrus Fragrance And Real Berry Extracts. 1-800-255-7552 Made In Usa

• How strong is this scent? I have a hard time with really strong sme...3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good body wash. I would like to know if m...2 Answers
  • Does this product smell good?6 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I love this body wash I thnk it smells like the blue slushys from speed way and it makes ur skin feel great I just love it" in 4 reviews
  • "So this body wash smells really nice and leaves a clean feeling, however, I wish it had a better lather. " in 1 review
Arely H.
Arely H.
Richmond, TX
When my husband and I first moved in together the first thing I changed was the way I took a bath. I know crazy, right? All my life I had used bar soaps. He introduced me to body wash. To be more specific he introduced me to softsoap. His favorite scent (now OUR favorite) scent is the Softsoap pomegranate and mango infusion scent! It leaves your skin so smooth and soft. The level of moisture it leaves your skin feeling is crazy! I had never felt my skin so good after a shower, ever. I felt like I had been taking a shower wrong my whole life. Since the first time I used it I have never bought another bar soap ever again.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
I am not a huge fan of body washes that have a very noticeable perfume type smell, that is why this body wash is my favorite! The berry scent is wonderful, and almost creates an experience for the user while in the shower. This smell almost makes you feel as if you have really gone to the tropics! My favorite part is that after you have finished your shower, this body wash leaves you with a refreshing scent rather than an over-powerful fake scent. There hasn't been a time where I couldn't easily find this product at my local Wal-Mart, and for the price, it is hard to beat this product.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I cant say I am that big of a fan of this body wash. I have really never felt like Soft Soap is really good for anything else besides washing your hands. I don't think the body wash moisturizes your skin like it is suppose to. While the brand does have some great smells to it, the smell does not last thoughout the day, and it leaves my skin feeling dull. This may work for you, and that is FANTASTIC, since it is such a low cost item, but personally my skin does not agree with it.
Johna M.
Johna M.
Ashland, KY
Coupon Purchase, Favorite Found!

I bought this product because I had dollar off coupon and it was on sale for 2.29 at my local Kroger, I was also out of body was so I thought what the heck, I'll try it for 1.29 and I love it! The smell is great and last a long time! I also like the fact that my fiancé can use this when he shower at mine and we don't have to have a ton of bottle in my small shower. It leaves me feeling clean and fresh without drying out my skin which I love!
Pinky L.
Pinky L.
Glen Burnie, MD
This is easily one of my favorite body washes to use and i throw a fit anytime my local store is out because it smells like the most amazing combo of scents ever!! It leaves my skin silky smooth and I love the little bubbles/pearls in the wash as well. If you have trouble getting going in the morning I would recommend using this to wake up your senses!! I hope this is a scent that stays on the shelf for a long time because I will contribute to buy it until that day comes!
Liz R.
Liz R.
This is my favorite brand and scent of body wash! The smell is tropical, almost like a fruit punch and the lather is incredible. It was always my go to but not really anymore. It has microbeads which are terrible for the environment and don't really do anything for you either. I used to not care and purchase this repeatedly. I really really REALLY wish it didn't have microbeads! Otherwise I would still be purchasing this body wash.
Hollie B.
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
This is really great soap because of the fact is that I wash my skin and body with it once and my skin and body continue to smell like whatever fragrance it is all day. It leaves my skin and body soft, smooth and hydrated which is what I need because I have very dry skin. I've been using this soap for the last five years or so. It is very reasonably priced and is well worth it!!
Christi K.
Christi K.
Montrose, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
I really love the scent of this body wash. It is a light citrus smell that is suitable fore men and women both. I don't feel that I get as much use out of this brand as I do others, meaning that I feel I need to use a little bit more to wash my whole body than other brands, but it is pretty inexpensive so I don't mind buying it on occasion, especially when I have a good coupon.
Grace S.
Grace S.
Carbondale, IL
Honestly, I bought this soap because it was a great price and it looked pretty! After using it one time, I fell in love. The little beads throughout the body wash exfoliates the skin and really leaves me feeling clean. I love the fact it goes on as a lather and foams up. The smell is also a plus! This product is my go-to, and always leaves me feeling fresh and clean!
Page Q.
Page Q.
I love this body wash! It smells very tropical and goes on smooth. The moisture beads give a deeper clean and are very good for exfoliation. The size of the wash is also great. This body wash will usually last me about a month and a half and the price does not break the bank. Overall great product and I would recommend it to anyone interested.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Does this product smell good?
Abby R.
Abby R.
Louisville, KY
How strong is this scent? I have a hard time with really strong smelling washes, and was curious about trying Softsoap.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Bethlehem, PA
I would like for you guys to try out kiwi! Ithink I would be alright haha. It never hurts to make something new ! Who's know if the buyers whould love it!
Miguel R.
Miguel R.
I have been looking for a good body wash. I would like to know if men can use this and does it moisture the skin. And is it good for sensitive skin and is it very creamy. And I would like to know if it's worth buying.
Alexander B.
Alexander B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you think Softsoap are the best scented body washes for both girls and boys?