Softsoap® Citrus Splash & Berry Fusion Moisturizing Body Wash

by Softsoap

Invigorate your mind and body with Softsoap® Citrus Splash & Berry Fusion. This moisturizing body wash with suspended moisture beads leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. Delight in the blend of energizing fragrance and real berry extracts! Awaken your senses and get ready to conquer the day ahead.

Water,Sodium laureth sulfate,Acrylates Copolymer,Cocamidopropyl Betaine,Fragrance,Sodium Chloride,DMDM Hydantoin,Sodium Hydroxide,Tetrasodium EDTA,Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter),Zea Mays (Corn) Oil,Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Juice,Prunus Persica (Peach) Juice,Fragaria Ananassa (Strawberry) Fruit Juice,Acacia Senegal Gum,Gelatin,Mica,Citric Acid,Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract,Xanthan Gum,Titanium Dioxide,FD&C blue no. 1,Ext. D&C violet no. 2

Is it a low price and still good or bad?
How strong is this scent? I have a hard time with really strong smelling washes, and was curious about trying Softsoap.
I have been looking for a good body wash. I would like to know if men can use this and does it moisture the skin. And is it good for sensitive skin and is it very creamy. And I would like to know if it's worth buying.
Start your review of Softsoap® Citrus Splash & Berry Fusion Moisturizing Body Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Soafsoap is a great soap, beautiful smells. Love the bath soaps the best especially with the beads in them. Also very moisturizingin reviews
“I love this body wash I thnk it smells like the blue slushys from speed way and it makes ur skin feel great I just love it” in reviews
“So this body wash smells really nice and leaves a clean feeling, however, I wish it had a better lather. ” in reviews
Softsoap® Citrus Splash & Berry Fusion Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Megan B.
This is a body wash that i have bought time and time again and will continue to buy because i love it so much. The smell is a dream, i have never come across another berry scent quite like it. I have tried some of the other scents, but this is still by far my favorite. The texture is more like a gel than a soap and it lathers up just as well. Couldn't ask for a better body wash at such a great price!
Delray Beach, FL
Purchased at: Target
I am in love with this body wash, this smells amazing. I use it daily in the morning and use it with a loofah, simply apply a bit body wash on the loofah and then slowly rub all over your body and then wash it with water. This body wash gives a fresh and nice smell to the body and also clean thoroughly. This is very effective for cleansing and is also gentle on my skin. Its gently cleanse and leaves your skin fresh, soft, clean and moisturized. It never makes the skin dry and it always feels super soft and supple after each use. Its gentle formula quicky creates the fluffy foam to get rid of the dirt and oils that can build up on the skin. It is good to be used every day. Highly recommend.
Claflin, KS
I really like this product because after taking a shower, I feel like I can get dressed and walk out the house without feeling the need to put on any cologne. (However, don’t forget deodorant! 😉). I am a huge fan of this scent because I love the smell of citrus/fruit. It makes you feel clean and smell good. I recommend this product to people who love stronger scented products.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Softsoap® Citrus Splash & Berry Fusion Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Cherelle C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This body wash smells amazing.. I love fruity citrisy smells. It kinda smells like oranges with a tangy lemon lime smell . I don't really smell sweetness like berries but the citrus part definitely is there. And it is very strong you only need a little.
Holden, ME
I love the smell, and the consistency of product. However I feel It doesn’t moisturize the way it is intended to and you need a lot to get that good lather. It’s affordable for sure, but I would rather spend more on something that works better. [product:softsoap-citrus-splash-&-berry-fusion-moisturizing-body-wash]
Utah
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is definitely one of my favorite body wash scents I've ever smelled, it's very berry and citrus. A little goes a long way, and it lathers up really well on my natural sponge. The color of it is super pretty, and the packaging is too. It stays on your skin for awhile, I'd definitely buy it again!
Cedar Rapids, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite body wash to use. I usually get two or three when I shop because I love it so much. I think it smells like raspberry soda or something, it's just great. I love how accessible it is as well, I can get it at Walmart, Target, CVS and Walgreens. It does it's job and smells so good!
Kingston
Anytime I use this I feel like I’m on vacation. The smell is long lasting on your skin, and it is so moisturizing as well. I use it with a loofah and I tend to use too much because I love the smell that much. Anytime I use it with my spray tan on it doesn’t ever take it off and leave me streaky.
Hamden, NY
This smells so good, but it dried me out so bad! I ended up not being able to use it. I believe it’s just because of the dry winter air because I’ve used other scents during the warmer weather and had no problems. I’d recommend if you don’t already have dry skin, the smells are definitely great!
Leesburg, VA
This is my all time favorite generic brand of body wash! This scent is strong but not overpowering and smells SOOOoooOOOOO amazing! It’s affordable and doesn’t leave a sticky residue. I have purchased this item many times![product:softsoap-citrus-splash-&-berry-fusion-moisturizing-body-wash]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...