BY SOFTSOAP

Invigorate your mind and body with Softsoap® Citrus Splash & Berry Fusion. This moisturizing body wash with suspended moisture beads leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. Delight in the blend of energizing fragrance and real berry extracts! Awaken your senses and get ready to conquer the day ahead.

Water,Sodium laureth sulfate,Acrylates Copolymer,Cocamidopropyl Betaine,Fragrance,Sodium Chloride,DMDM Hydantoin,Sodium Hydroxide,Tetrasodium EDTA,Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter),Zea Mays (Corn) Oil,Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Juice,Prunus Persica (Peach) Juice,Fragaria Ananassa (Strawberry) Fruit Juice,Acacia Senegal Gum,Gelatin,Mica,Citric Acid,Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract,Xanthan Gum,Titanium Dioxide,FD&C blue no. 1,Ext. D&C violet no. 2

• How strong is this scent? I have a hard time with really ...4 Answers
  • Does this product smell good?7 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good body wash. I would like to...2 Answers
Softsoap® Citrus Splash & Berry Fusion Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "Soafsoap is a great soap, beautiful smells. Love the bath soaps the best especially with the beads in them. Also very moisturizing" in 38 reviews
  • "I love this body wash I thnk it smells like the blue slushys from speed way and it makes ur skin feel great I just love it" in 4 reviews
  • "So this body wash smells really nice and leaves a clean feeling, however, I wish it had a better lather. " in 1 review
Yulissa E.
I like this body wash for many reasons, starting off with its affordable price. I love the smell, this is my favorite scent from them all. I also love that it has micro-beads, I feel like it really exfoliates my skin. One place where I think it can improve, is by moisturizing the skin like other body washes I’ve used.
Heather J.
Twin Lake
This is my everyday body wash I use. I have tried other brands in the past and found out most brand names I have allergic reactions to. This brand suits me well and also leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I will always buy this brand and scent of body wash. I 100% recommend it to anyone.
Tara W.
This soap smells amazing! Definitely recommend! It leaves you smelling great all day! This soap is better than olay and dove! It’s affordable and you can find it at Walmart/drugstore! It’s not a moisture but it amazing! Softsoap® Citrus Splash & Berry Fusion Moisturizing Body Wash
Hanna S.
Saint Marys, PA
This has been my favorite body wash for years. The smell is amazing, like a blend of all of your favorite fruits and berries in one, this is definitely my favorite smell from Softsoap. There are small micro-beads to exfoliate your skin but they are no too harsh and and melt away so you don't over exfoliate. This body wash is very moisturizing and makes my skin feel soft and fresh, for the price this body wash is amazing!
Katelyn M.
State above texas
This body wash is so good!!! I love the scent, and it’s the perfect amount of exfoliant for my skin!! It’s super cheap, which is great! And, it lasts a long time. I’m pretty picky about my body wash, but this one is perfect for me!! The citrus smell is perfect for summer, and i highly recommend it!!
April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Love this smell! This was my favorite go-to Softsoap product for the longest time. This price is great, at just $3 at your local Walmart. The tiny micro breads help exfoliate dead skin away and leaves your skin smooth and feeling fresh!
Mary E.
James Creek, PA
I've used this for a while. The smell is amazing, and stays on my skin for a few hours after I use it. The price is right. I have no complaints. I purchased it at Walmart, and I do recommend to others. Repeat user.
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
This body wash smells so great and is so moisturizing! It creates a good lather and I have repurchased several times. I get it at Walmart or any drug store near my home. I recommend it to all women!
Rileigh S.
Hello! I absolutely recommend this product! It smells amazing and works well. Its very affordable and there are many options to choose from. This is the only brand of body wash I buy and have loved all of the kids I’ve bought. Hope this helps!
Brittany B.
San Antonio Texas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
#Softsoap #BerryFusion #CitrusSplash by far this is the best smelling soap and body wash i use every time I go into a store needing soap this is my go to 😍💜 #favorutesoap #beautyawards2017 #2017favorite #softsoap😍😍 Softsoap® Citrus Splash & Berry Fusion Moisturizing Body Wash
Samantha J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this product smell good?
Abby R.
Louisville, KY
How strong is this scent? I have a hard time with really strong smelling washes, and was curious about trying Softsoap.
Elizabeth A.
Bethlehem, PA
I would like for you guys to try out kiwi! Ithink I would be alright haha. It never hurts to make something new ! Who's know if the buyers whould love it!
Miguel R.
Bronx, NY
I have been looking for a good body wash. I would like to know if men can use this and does it moisture the skin. And is it good for sensitive skin and is it very creamy. And I would like to know if it's worth buying.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is it a low price and still good or bad?