BY SOFTSOAP #41 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

A festival of delicate flowers that bloom all year long. The tender fragrance of windswept cherry blossoms, captured in a pale pink formula. Cleans and softens for lovely skin.

Water,Sodium laureth sulfate,Cocamidopropyl betaine,sodium chloride,cocamide MEA,sodium salicylate,sodium benzoate,fragrance,citric acid,tetrasodium EDTA,sodium sulfate,polyquaternium-7,PEG-18 glyceryl oleate/cocoate,poloxamer 124,FD&C red no. 4

Buy on Target
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I wash my hands way too often so I need to have handwashes which are not drying. I really like soft soap the scent is great & doesn't dry my hands. My favourite scent is fresh breeze it smells so flowery & fresh. Also, this handwash is so affordable I walwys keep one in my kitchen & also in my bathrooms.
Stacy S.
This is an effective product. It works as it's supposed to and has a great cent. So long that it's affordable and easily found. I will definitely consider buying this again in the future
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
This stuff smells great, is easy to find, and pretty affordable. I love this particular brand but I normally get just the plain antibacterial soap without the flowery scent.
Jahletha D.
Keep hands clean are a must to me I mean you wanna always have clean hands. I been using this hand soap for a month and my hands always smell good and soft.you do not need a lot of soap to wash your hands and it so easy to use. I would keep buying this product and the price is always right.
Athena M.
omaha, NE
I buy softsoaps all the time because I wash my hands all the time.  I keep them in both bathrooms and kitchen.  I really like the smell of this one.  It is very fragrant but not to overpowering.  They are very affordable and you can usually find them for about a dollar.
Lillian K.
Atlanta, GA
I really like soft soap! It is one of the most inexpensive soap products that I have found from the grocery store, and it does everything that a soap needs to do. I really love all the different scents that it comes in.
Paige B.
Santa Fe, TX
This soap is very affordable. It has a great scent. The good thing is the smell is not overpowering however I wish then scent did last a little longer. Performance wise the soap is great!
TessaWilliam E.
Orange
I love the Softsoap handwash.effective and cleans really well and t is very affordable for the price. I think it somehow meet my standards. Been ysing ths product for a long long time now.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I’m a huge fan of this brand because it doesn’t dry my hands out and this is one of my favorite scents! The price is great too! Leaves my hands feeling clean and smelling great.
Crystal Michelle W.
Saint Paul
This Softsoap is my absolute favorite. My hands always feel clean after one use and I know they smell just as great. I but this product from my local Target but several other major retailers sell this product. I've always been satisfied with this brand and they have a wide array of scents to choose from! I would recommend this soap to those that are bored with their same old soap smell, while at the same time having confidence in knowing this soap does actually also do its job.