BY SOFTSOAP #91 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

A festival of delicate flowers that bloom all year long. The tender fragrance of windswept cherry blossoms, captured in a pale pink formula. Cleans and softens for lovely skin.

Water,Sodium laureth sulfate,Cocamidopropyl betaine,sodium chloride,cocamide MEA,sodium salicylate,sodium benzoate,fragrance,citric acid,tetrasodium EDTA,sodium sulfate,polyquaternium-7,PEG-18 glyceryl oleate/cocoate,poloxamer 124,FD&C red no. 4

Joy H.
Morganton, NC
Keep at least 3 in the house at all times! Love this soap and all the wonderful smells ! I have 4 kids and babysit so we wash a lot of hands ! Great cute bottle that matches so many thems for kitchen and bathrooms! Can not beat the price either!!
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I wash my hands way too often so I need to have handwashes which are not drying. I really like soft soap the scent is great & doesn't dry my hands. My favourite scent is fresh breeze it smells so flowery & fresh. Also, this handwash is so affordable I walwys keep one in my kitchen & also in my bathrooms.
Stacy S.
1918 reviews
This is an effective product. It works as it's supposed to and has a great cent. So long that it's affordable and easily found. I will definitely consider buying this again in the future
April H.
Green Bay, WI
This soap is worth every penny. I usually buy mine at the dollar store or when they are on sale somewhere. I love all of the scents they have to choose from also.
Tayla T.
Estill Spgs, TN
This stuff smells great, is easy to find, and pretty affordable. I love this particular brand but I normally get just the plain antibacterial soap without the flowery scent.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
I buy softsoaps all the time because I wash my hands all the time.  I keep them in both bathrooms and kitchen.  I really like the smell of this one.  It is very fragrant but not to overpowering.  They are very affordable and you can usually find them for about a dollar.
Jahletha D.
Keep hands clean are a must to me I mean you wanna always have clean hands. I been using this hand soap for a month and my hands always smell good and soft.you do not need a lot of soap to wash your hands and it so easy to use. I would keep buying this product and the price is always right.
Lillian K.
Atlanta, GA
I really like soft soap! It is one of the most inexpensive soap products that I have found from the grocery store, and it does everything that a soap needs to do. I really love all the different scents that it comes in.
Paige B.
Webster, TX
This soap is very affordable. It has a great scent. The good thing is the smell is not overpowering however I wish then scent did last a little longer. Performance wise the soap is great!
TessaWilliam E.
Orange
I love the Softsoap handwash.effective and cleans really well and t is very affordable for the price. I think it somehow meet my standards. Been ysing ths product for a long long time now.