BY SOFTSOAP #77 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
This stuff smells great, is easy to find, and pretty affordable. I love this particular brand but I normally get just the plain antibacterial soap without the flowery scent.
Sarah C.
This soap smelled so good! I did not like, however, that it didn't sud very well. I had to use 3 or 4 pumps to get it to act like a normal soap and not a very light lotion. But, over all, this soap gave me a clean feeling, and a lovely scent that lasted after I washed. I would highly recommend this.
Jahletha D.
Keep hands clean are a must to me I mean you wanna always have clean hands. I been using this hand soap for a month and my hands always smell good and soft.you do not need a lot of soap to wash your hands and it so easy to use. I would keep buying this product and the price is always right.
Lillian K.
Atlanta, GA
I really like soft soap! It is one of the most inexpensive soap products that I have found from the grocery store, and it does everything that a soap needs to do. I really love all the different scents that it comes in.
Paige B.
Santa Fe, TX
This soap is very affordable. It has a great scent. The good thing is the smell is not overpowering however I wish then scent did last a little longer. Performance wise the soap is great!
TessaWilliam E.
Orange
I love the Softsoap handwash.effective and cleans really well and t is very affordable for the price. I think it somehow meet my standards. Been ysing ths product for a long long time now.
Crystal Michelle W.
Saint Paul
This Softsoap is my absolute favorite. My hands always feel clean after one use and I know they smell just as great. I but this product from my local Target but several other major retailers sell this product. I've always been satisfied with this brand and they have a wide array of scents to choose from! I would recommend this soap to those that are bored with their same old soap smell, while at the same time having confidence in knowing this soap does actually also do its job.
Anna R.
Trenton, NJ
Softsoap's allure is right in its name...soft. I will be the first person to admit that I am a huge germaphobe, so I am constantly washing my hands. My mom has always bought softsoap and it is one of the only brands I've ever used that doesn't dry out my hands, especially with how much I wash them. Not to mention, I am a sucker for anything cherry blossom scented (that was my signature perfume scent in high school) so the scent is a huge plus!
Axel T.
Miami
Love the scent of this softsoap!! It's so good, left my hands feeling soft too. Useful to have in your kitchen, bathroom sink or wherever you need it! Use it all the time, love it going to buy it again.
Chrystal K.
Medford, OR
I absolutely love the scent of this soap, and it leaves my hands soft and smooth. I hate the fact that you can't find this scent everywhere. I have used this brand for years because it is a great product for reasonable price. I love this brand, and I do recommend it to others when asked about my great smell! My hands are always soft and smooth no matter what I do during the day and it works great, washing away my art mediums (paint, chalk, etc.) with little effort. It is gentle enough for kids and the fragrant is easy on those with allergies or adversions to heavy scents.