BY SOFTSOAP #40 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Archana K.
Alpharetta, GA
We like using the Colgate hand soap and usually have it in the kitchen because it is gentle and I am used to washing hands every second minute, kind of compulsive. It also has a decent scent and leaves my hands softer with each wash!
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wonderful company! I couldn't say enough great things about my experience. They were attentive kind and inexpensive. I would recommend this to all of my friends. They have great destination options too. And were more than happy to work with the group I was traveling with.
Trisha S.
Lost Creek, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We use this in the physicians office with work in! I love this product because as many time as I wash my hands daily, they do not get dry and cracked like they do with other soaps. I would recommend this to others.
Sarah D.
Pacheco
 I love the scent of this soap it doesn't leave my hands dry just overall a great soap-- I felt that it was long lasting and we keep it at our kitchen sink or bathroom sink and in our guest bathroom we always get compliments when people come over and use our hand wash
Heidi D.
West Bend, WI
This foam soap works great! It is better when you have kids, seeing they like to over use when they don't see bubbles! But with this foam soap they get the bubbles right away and it gets the job done with one pump!
Savannah D.
I love love love foaming hand wash! It's my favorite. Makes your hands feel super clean and doesn't make your hands feel sticky. I use it every single day. You can buy it basically anywhere and it's a great product. I would definitely buy it again
Karen E.
I hate this packaging so much. When you look at other things Colgate has packaged like toothpaste. It's in a sparkly foil box. We use this at school and it's really weird looking. I'm I feel like it's better suited for a hospital. Strange packaging
Kensley W.
Harrison, TN
I LOVE this hand soap!!! It smells amazing and leaves a long lasting, good smelling, scent on your hands. It's gentle and won't leave your hands feeling dry. It's a really nice, not overpowering, floral scent. Would definitely buy again!!!
Kai C.
DARIEN
Heu so im going to be reveiwing the colgate toothpaste it has a very minty scent lile candy canes you get on chrismas the pro is its rlly good on teath and cons um you havr a minty breakfast hahahahahahah i rlly recommend it
gamila s.
Attractive PackagingCleans EffectivelyEasy To UsePleasant Smell
I love that this product does not dry out my sensitive skin and that the scent is not overpowering. It does not provoke my asthma nor any of my allergies.