BY SOFTSOAP #39 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Archana K.
Alpharetta, GA
We like using the Colgate hand soap and usually have it in the kitchen because it is gentle and I am used to washing hands every second minute, kind of compulsive. It also has a decent scent and leaves my hands softer with each wash!
Sarah D.
Pacheco
 I love the scent of this soap it doesn't leave my hands dry just overall a great soap-- I felt that it was long lasting and we keep it at our kitchen sink or bathroom sink and in our guest bathroom we always get compliments when people come over and use our hand wash
Heidi D.
West Bend, WI
This foam soap works great! It is better when you have kids, seeing they like to over use when they don't see bubbles! But with this foam soap they get the bubbles right away and it gets the job done with one pump!
Savannah D.
I love love love foaming hand wash! It's my favorite. Makes your hands feel super clean and doesn't make your hands feel sticky. I use it every single day. You can buy it basically anywhere and it's a great product. I would definitely buy it again
Kensley W.
Harrison, TN
I LOVE this hand soap!!! It smells amazing and leaves a long lasting, good smelling, scent on your hands. It's gentle and won't leave your hands feeling dry. It's a really nice, not overpowering, floral scent. Would definitely buy again!!!
Kai C.
DARIEN
Heu so im going to be reveiwing the colgate toothpaste it has a very minty scent lile candy canes you get on chrismas the pro is its rlly good on teath and cons um you havr a minty breakfast hahahahahahah i rlly recommend it
Rebecca R.
Kingman , AZ
I love this stuff I love how it foams up I love the smell the feel it's amazing I purchased this at Walmart and it's super affordable and comes with a lot of product I would defiantly repurchase and recommend
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Vanessa P.
Litchfield, NH
Love the Colgate soap! I love that it’s a foaming soap and is available to refill it rather than having to buy a whole new soap container! Very affordable and great for everyday use! Will always buy this!!
Daizy D.
California city,CA
I have allot if kids in my home and use this like crazy when its cold and flu season to gelp minimize the risk of spreadung illness. Plus my kids like to fet dirty this makes me feel great that it helps get them clean before eating.