Personal CareHand & FootLiquid Hand SoapSoftsoap
Softsoap Bright Citrus Liquid Hand Soap

Softsoap® Bright Citrus Liquid Hand Soap

by Softsoap

Softsoap® Bright Citrus Liquid Hand Soap

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Softsoap® Bright Citrus Liquid Hand Soap!
Christine G.
Lenoir, NC
Softsoap® Bright Citrus Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Christine G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this hand soap! It smells amazing and leaves your hands feeling clean. I would recommend to anyone who loves a good peach scent. Cute bottle and great price too.
Kamille P.
Softsoap® Bright Citrus Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Kamille P.
With a little product you can wash your hands very well, it foams a lot, the smell is pleasant, it eliminates bacteria, it is a hand soap that we should all have at home
Semmi P.
Augusta, GA
Softsoap® Bright Citrus Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Semmi P.
Purchased at: Walmart
The Softsoap® Bright Citrus Liquid Hand Soap is a very good inexpensive soap to have. The scent of this soap is really light but smells great. I recommend buying this soap if you have never used this before!
Elvira  S.
El Centro, CA
Softsoap® Bright Citrus Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Elvira  S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me gusta es unos de mi favoritos jabón de manos [email protected] sus olor y siento que deja mis manos limpias y sin maltratar
Kendall K.
1,634 reviews
Softsoap is a great brand. The soaps are inexpensive, simple, and clean effectively. I also like that you can find this brand pretty much anywhere. My family and I have been purchasing soap from this brand for years.
Kel S.
Boca Raton, FL
Ok soap. It’s very basic and worth what you pay, although sometimes I like to splurge on something a little nicer
Liz G.
minot
Smells good and it’s very affordable. You can find it anywhere which makes it easy to access and I love that they have the small bottles and the large refill bottles.
APRIL S.
Reno, NV
It is soap. I place this is my bathrooms since it is cheap, smells good and gets the job done. Plus the packaging is cute enough to be hanging out on my counter.
Sherley M.
Temple Terr, FL
I really like soft soap I think is a very good brand I love the smell of citrus and my hands feels very clean without drying them.
Zineb Y.
Troutman, NC
Absolutely love the shell if citrus especially in hand soaps. This one leaves the hands smelling great and of course it bubbles up and gets the dirt as well as great feeling off your hands. Plus, not to mention that the soap can be found in any dollar store or any store for a dollar or less. Can’t beat that!

Looking for your answer?