Add a Photo
Softsoap® Body Wash Collection Body Nourishing Wash, Nutri Serums with Vitamin E

By SOFTSOAP
#380 in Body Wash
Photo (1)
Charlotte M.
Charlotte M.
Storrs Manfld, CT

This is my go-to body wash for when I've been out in the sun, or the cold, and I feel like my skin needs some love! It smells good and I can actually feel my skin getting softer. It's gentle and the bottle I have has lasted quite a while, but I also don't use it every day. I would definitely recommend it, especially if your skin needs some love.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Pflugerville, TX

I never knew that the beads in these kinds of soaps don't break down but I found this out threw using this and reading an article. If it's not breaking down then it's doing nothing for you are also just hurting the environment. I refuses to by this kind of soap in any brand anymore. The beads just collected on my shower mat or stuck to my skin.
Tamara D.
Tamara D.
Junction City, KS

I absolutely love the way this body wash leaves my skin feeling. We lived in a very dry climate and this helped keep my skin nourished. I use this body was at least 3 times a week. I found it at our local Target, and the price was not that bad. I would definitely recommend using this to help keep skin looking healthy and feeling soft.
Rosa P.
Rosa P.
Fort Worth , TX

This caught my eye at my local drug store. Of course It said "new", so I just had to try it. The smell was like none other it smelled so good, that already was a plus. The consistency was not as thick as their hand soap, but it was still thickish. I would definitely repurchase this, it makes my skin so soft.
Madison C.
Madison C.

This is my go to product when I am feeling rather cheap or my bank account is extremely dry and vacant of money. It is good for the money, the scent isn't long lasting on every product they have unless it is hand soap oddly enough. But this doesn't dry out my skin or leave me feeling unclean like dove
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
Las Vegas, NV

I use this as I take a few showers a day because of mid day work outs etc. It is a nice change of a soap to use from the exfoliaters I use. It is nice and general on my skin. Only issue is it is a little runny/gooey and you tend to lose most of what you need in the bottle when you squeeze it out.
Aisha K.
Aisha K.
Mississisauga, Ontario

I love how the skin feels after. It does not let it dry or overly oily either. a little amount goes long way. I both it from shoppers drug mart in Mississauga. nice fragrance, effective cleaning but bit pricey. Yes I recommend using it and am definitely going to keep it as a staple in my baths.
Flora R.
Flora R.
San Francisco, CA

I got a trial size in a subscription box and have been trying it out. I like the scent and that it cleanses effectively however it will leave your skin dry. This doesn't matter that much in the summer but in the winter I will be careful to not use this without using lotion (thick) afterwards.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Lyn, ON

I love this body wash! It has a great smell and lathers well. It's excellent value for the price and the scent lasts most of the day. My skin felt clean & moisturized. Although I would probably buy Softsoap again, I would likely not purchase this exact scent as my spouse didn't care for it.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA

My current obsession. Every single one of these softsoap body washes smell unbelievable! When you use it, your entire bathroom is taken over buy the scent of this wash. And it's not overpowering at all, it's sort of relaxing actually. Love this product and recommend this to everyone!

Join Now