Softsoap® Body Wash Collection Body Nourishing Wash, Nutri Serums with Vitamin E uploaded by Cecilia  G.

BY SOFTSOAP

Alice B.
Alice B.
Austin, TX
I never knew that the beads in these kinds of soaps don't break down but I found this out threw using this and reading an article. If it's not breaking down then it's doing nothing for you are also just hurting the environment. I refuses to by this kind of soap in any brand anymore. The beads just collected on my shower mat or stuck to my skin.
Tamara D.
Tamara D.
Junction City, KS
I absolutely love the way this body wash leaves my skin feeling. We lived in a very dry climate and this helped keep my skin nourished. I use this body was at least 3 times a week. I found it at our local Target, and the price was not that bad. I would definitely recommend using this to help keep skin looking healthy and feeling soft.
Rosa P.
Rosa P.
Fort Worth , TX
This caught my eye at my local drug store. Of course It said "new", so I just had to try it. The smell was like none other it smelled so good, that already was a plus. The consistency was not as thick as their hand soap, but it was still thickish. I would definitely repurchase this, it makes my skin so soft.
Madison C.
Madison C.
This is my go to product when I am feeling rather cheap or my bank account is extremely dry and vacant of money. It is good for the money, the scent isn't long lasting on every product they have unless it is hand soap oddly enough. But this doesn't dry out my skin or leave me feeling unclean like dove
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this as I take a few showers a day because of mid day work outs etc. It is a nice change of a soap to use from the exfoliaters I use. It is nice and general on my skin. Only issue is it is a little runny/gooey and you tend to lose most of what you need in the bottle when you squeeze it out.
Aisha K.
Aisha K.
Mississisauga, Ontario
I love how the skin feels after. It does not let it dry or overly oily either. a little amount goes long way. I both it from shoppers drug mart in Mississauga. nice fragrance, effective cleaning but bit pricey. Yes I recommend using it and am definitely going to keep it as a staple in my baths.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
My current obsession. Every single one of these softsoap body washes smell unbelievable! When you use it, your entire bathroom is taken over buy the scent of this wash. And it's not overpowering at all, it's sort of relaxing actually. Love this product and recommend this to everyone!
Yamilla F.
Yamilla F.
The serums was refreshing in the shower during a hot summer day, the smell is refreshing and awesome. Stays with you even after the shower.. great for those sensitive skin times. Good go to wash, i would recommend softsoap to anyone looking for a truly soft soap with great smell.
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA
This soft soap nursing body wash with vitamin E is great for anyone who does not want to dry out their skin like soap can. Soap that has always provided great product and great pricing for years and I appreciate that they give me so many choices. I would recommend this to you.
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing body wash! My skin always felt soft and refreshed after using. It also has a lovely scent that lasts all day. I purchased it from my local Target, and it was priced very well. A great value for the amount of product you receive. I would buy it again in a heartbeat.