BY SOFTSOAP #80 in Body Wash

• Has anyone try the new Softsoap Luminous oil? 1 Answers
  • Does this soap help dry skin or does it dry skin more? 4 Answers
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
I like shower gels that moisturize and smell great, and this Softsoap Luminous Oils Macadamia Oil & Peony Body Wash fits the bill. I have previously used Softsoap's Coconut Scrub Body Wash, so I knew they made good shower products. I think I like this Luminous Oils wash even better. There's an Avocado Oil & Iris that I may want to try next. The Macadamia Oil & Peony smells more like peonies than anything else. The fragrance lasts a goodly while and thankfully is subtle enough that it doesn't clash with my perfume. I don't know if you can tell by the picture of the shower pouf, but the lather is very soft with small, creamy bubbles. It leaves the skin soft, not greasy. The picture of the bottle shows that the formula is actually quite clear. It's got a bit of an amber tint owing probably to the macadamia oil, but it is not opaque at all. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes a scented body wash. Especially if you like the scent of peonies.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Green Bay , WI
Wellness Guru Expert
Between finding a body wash that I can consider reasonably priced, smell good and clean. The Softsoap brand is my #1 go to. The Limited Edition Summer Breeze is my very favorite of them all. Pretty sure they are out of stock now, but if I find more I will definitely be stocking up. It has a very nice smell, which could be used for both men and women, without it being noticeable that it's a woman's body wash. I also love that the scent lasts for a long time even after you shower. Which I don't find to happen much with other body washes. Definitely recommend Softsoap to anyone looking for a great body wash, and if you can get your hands on the Summer Breeze Edition ones before they are gone, get it! You won't be disappointed!
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the Softsoap brand body washes. I have used several of them but my favorites are always the one that have a coconut or the blackberry scent unfortunately the Iast time I purchased some they were out of my favorite scents but I am always up to trying the new ones. I love the way they moisturize my skin! I am a diabetic with Eczema and this is the one body wash brand that I can use that doesn't dry my skin out. I also use Softsoap Body Wash to shave with instead of using shaving creams. I just make sure for shaving I don't use one that has the salts or moisture beads in them because it ruins your blades. I would recommend the Softsoap brand in the body washes and the hand washes to anyone!
Jen L.
Jen L.
Janesville, CA
The Softsoap Raspberry Sorbet body wash is one of my favorite drugstore buys. My favorite body washes come from Bath and Body Works but the closest store is over an hour away so I'm always running out before I can get more. I've tried a lot of other store brand body washes over the years and none really compared until I discovered Softsoap Raspberry Sorbet. The smell is wonderful and rivals any body wash you could get from B&BW! It has a wonderfully thick lather and it only takes a small amount to go a long way. I love this product and would absolutely recommend it to anyone looking for a great, feminine body wash that's cost friendly.
Melinda V.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I picked this up at the Family Dollar one day, because I ran out and needed it last minute lol, and it surprised me at how awesome it smells. It made me feel nice and clean kg course but I felt like a smelled amazing when I got out of the shower which is always a great feeling. It's super affordable and does what it needs to do. It isn't as moisturizing as I had hoped and my usual brand works better as I have psoriasis so I need a deep moisturizer in my body wash but it's good when u r in a bind lol. I would recommend especially if you don't have very dry skin it's fine.
Randi W.
Randi W.
Goodyear, AZ
I can't find this at my local stores, but my best friend sent it to me a few times because she knows how much I love the scent of apple products. So for starters, I love the smell of this product. But the best part about the scent, is the fact that it remains long after your shower. It's very hard to find products that actually last past the shower phase. So, in my honest opinion, this is a product that could actually be used at a Bed Bath and beyond, Bath and Body Works, or any other large named retailers. I highly recommend this product, let me know what you think.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I love, love, love Softsoap Body Washes! I am a Diabetic and these are the only body washes that I have found that don't dry my skin out and I feel clean after using! I use many different ones of them at different times depending on how my skin is that day due to my medical conditions. I also use the ones that are just a body wash without the moisture beads or salts to shave with. I love that Softsoap is a brand that I can trust and that they do come in so many scents. I highly recommend Softsoap Body Wash and Handwash Soap. I have them at each sink and shower!
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
Tallahassee, FL
Smells like two of my favorite toys from my childhood! 1) Tinkerbell cosmetics - it was a dry jelly tinted lipstick shaped balm and 2) my Sour Grapes doll- she may have been the Purple Pieman's girlfriend, but for sure enemies with Strawberry Shortcake.

I do detect a slight red wine tone, but it's still fresh and grapey. I do not rely on this as a true scrub for exfoliation, but I think the scrubby bits do a good job of making you feel clean.

This is my first foray into Softsoap body wash. Happy so far, have had it for about a month.
Edith R.
Edith R.
Wills Point, TX
I love this product i have been using this for over 2 or 3 years now and you only have to use a small amount of product to lather. it leaves your skin really soft and smooth, your skin smells amazing. just silky soft. some what bummed that they changed the size of the bottle it use to be the size of the softsoap body wash 18oz and now its 15 oz. but over all i would recommend this product to everyone. the scrub is nice and gentle not rough on your skin. gets all the dead skin and dirt off.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
I love this body wash! I used it whenever I had my spray tan for prom and it was great. It didn't make my tan fade and it smells amazing. Whenever I had my spray tan done the lady doing it actually recommended that I use this specific kind because there is something that isn't in it that is in most other body washes (I can't remember the name of it) that actually makes your tan fade quicker. It also isn't an exfoliating body wash which is what you want when promoting your tan.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you just love the microbeads against the skin?
Karen A.
Karen A.
Wellness Guru Expert
What's your favorite scent and favorite thing about this body wash....
Liz H.
Liz H.
Sunland Park, NM
Which soft soap body wash do you guys find moisturizing?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this? I borrowed it from a friend and now I want to buy some for myself. I am trying to find the best deal.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Does this soap help dry skin or does it dry skin more?