BY SOFTSOAP #52 in Body Wash

• Has anyone try the new Softsoap Luminous oil? 1 Answers
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am writing this review for the Jasmine and plum scent specifically. I hate overly fruity scents and stick to florals mainly. I bought this because the Avacado Oil variety I wanted to try was sold out. I honestly thought I would not like it but wanted to try it anyway. I was so pleasantly surprised. It has the perfect balance of each scent and leaves a slight hint of fragrance on my skin. It is very moisturizing but not as much so that I wouldn't need lotion, just enough so my skin doesn't feel stripped after I dry off. I have extremely dry skin though so this is a big deal to me. I had been using Bath and Body Works but it's just too expensive for a smaller amount of soap that isn't any better than something you can pick up cheaper. I recommend this, definitely.
Marisa E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
While these Softsoap Body Washes smell great, they provide the softness to my skin that other body washes provide. Softsoap is great since it smells nice and is relatively inexpensive, but I don't find the smell long lasting and I think my skin is softer when using Dove rather than Softsoap. I think the novelty of the smell is great, but long term, I prefer body wash that really treats my dry skin.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I love the smell of these body washes, and I love the way that they leave my skin feeling after I get out of the shower. They are very affordable and sometimes I find them at Walgreens buy one get one half off which is nice. The only reason why I didn't give them 5 stars was because the smell doesn't last too long.
Leah S.
Stevens Point, WI
These are my favorite body washes. The pomegranate one is smells incredible and I have gotten my boyfriend hooked on this brand!! It is a little pricy, but there are often coupons and Walgreens does buy 2 get 1 free quite frequently so it’s a good way to stock up on a bunch of scents or your favorite one.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use these because of the cost and the varies kinds of wash.  The smell is wonderful while I am in the shower but doesn't last long after that.  The washes do moisturize your skin and leaves it soft.  But I would make the smells last longer if I were to change anything about this product.
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
I use the shea butter and almond scent. I love this stuff! For the price, it's phenominal! It is a thicker body wash so it goes a long way. The scent is sooo good and it also has little exfoliating beads in it to help remove dry skin cells.
Shara H.
Levittown, PA
I love the little beads in this soap. Normally, I don’t like non-creamy body soaps, but I enjoy the little beads in these body soaps so much. The smells are amazing and I definitely recommend for the summer months !
Wendy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Every year I have to buy the peppermint meringue body wash,it smells soooooo good!!!

This brand of bodywash is one of my favorites. This lathers up very well and rinses clean and leaves my skin feel soft and the price point is perfect!!

Besides the limited edition scents I love all the other scents this brand has out.
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
This is my favorite body wash collection from softsoap! It smells like bath and body works without the high cost! Its very exfoliating and leaves a very subtle scent. I recommend this product!
Courtney L.
Terre Haute
I just recently bought a soft soap body wash. I bought it because it smelt good at the store and I ran out so I needed to get something and I live right next to CVS. It's also pretty reasonably priced but once I used it I have found that I would much rather go back to another brand. I think this one the smell doesn't last as long and doesn't go on as well as some of my other ones.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you just love the microbeads against the skin?
Karen A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What's your favorite scent and favorite thing about this body wash....
Liz H.
Sunland Park, NM
Which soft soap body wash do you guys find moisturizing?
Brooke N.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this? I borrowed it from a friend and now I want to buy some for myself. I am trying to find the best deal.
Courtney B.
Does this soap help dry skin or does it dry skin more?