BY SOFTSOAP

Close your eyes, breathe deeply and imagine a fruit smoothie for your skin. Jojoba butter combines with seeds to gently exfoliate. The sweet, creamy strawberry formula helps skin retain its own moisture for a natural softness.

Ingredinets:

Water,Sodium laureth sulfate,Acrylates Copolymer,Cocamidopropyl Betaine,Fragrance,Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Seed Powder,Glycol Distearate,Sodium Chloride,Fructose,DMDM Hydantoin,Laureth-4,Sodium Hydroxide,Tetrasodium EDTA,Citric Acid,Prunus Persica (Peach) Juice,Fragaria Ananassa (Strawberry) Fruit Juice,Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil,Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil,Titanium Dioxide,D&C Red No. 33

Buy on Kmart
  • "This is one of my favorite body washes because of the amount of exfoliant beads it brings. This is very moisturizing and exfoliates the skin very well. I personally have "strawberry smoothr " and it smells great. Surprisingly it has last me quite a while. " in 16 reviews
Zerlaine P.
Davie , FL
LOVE! I lived in the desert and my skin dries quickly. Whenever I'm tired from a long day at work, sometimes I skimp out on the lotion after showering. So instead I use this Scrub inside of the shower and I don't have to lotion! A must have!! i definitely recommend!
nelly m.
love this brand and its exfoliating brand. I smell like sweet strawberries when i use it. Sweet scent and long lasting and for a great price. I can always find it at my local drug store. Great value and a must try. I recommend it.
Aimee M.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
I love the smell of this product! It doesn't have an overwhelming strawberry scent, just enough. It exfoliates well but if you like a rougher scrub, then you may need to use something along with this. But overall, this is one of my all time favorite body washes! The scent lasts after you get out of the shower and the color is really pretty too! If you love strawberries, you'll love this product!
Emily A.
I've picked this up a few times when I couldn't find my go-to drug store body wash and it's okay, but not something I'd actively seek out.

The strawberry scent isn't overly artificial, like most strawberry scented bath and body products. The exfoliating beads are fairly gentle but paired with some exfoliating spa gloves does a pretty good job at keeping dry skin at bay.

I probably wouldn't repurchase as there are other inexpensive body scrubs I prefer to this.
Allison P.
Watertown, NY
This is one of my most favorite body washes. It smells so darn good. The price is amazing. I purchase mine at Dollar General. This body wash makes my skin so smooth and smelling yummy. My daughters love it too. I will definitely keep buying this product.
Janie T.
Porter, TX
Omg I love this body was. It smells AMAZING sometimes i just get the bottle, open it, and squeeze it to where just the air comes out of it while im in my restroom. I love that it for exfoliating the little balls in it feel good when I wash my body. I wish they made a spirmint once who you could feel the cool minty feel that would be nice.
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the strawberries and cream smell of this exfoliator! I always buy my body wash based on coupons I find in the mail or online so they are super affordable. The exfoliator gives the skin and extra scrubbed clean feeling !
Courtney M.
Newburgh, NY
I really loved how great the smell stayed. I think that it was a great price for the amount you get and how well it works. It isn't the greatest at exfoliating but I kind of attributed this to the fact that I like a rougher scrub for exfoliating.
Bergineliz R.
My boyfriend picked this on the store since I love ❤️ strawberry 🍓 but I really didn't like the scent but this brand it's not expensive and the products are long lasting scent and I like for exfoliate my skin.
Maggie S.
Tucson, AZ
This body wash smells really good. The beads aren't too rough like some other ones. Scent doesn't last very long but it gets you clean. Good to get if you're on a budget.
angela g.