BY SOFTSOAP

Softsoap® Brand Body Butter Strawberry Smoother™ Body Smoothing Wash.
+33% more for the 15oz price.
Strawberry & jojoba butter extracts for smooth, sexy skin.
20 fl oz (591ml).

Buy on Kmart
Naomi H.
Naomi H.
Texico, NM
I love this body wash. I have tried many different decent body washes. but this is my favorite by far. First of all, all of them smell great but the strawberry one is my go to scent. This strawberry wash has light soft beads that make the strawberry wash lather up quick in your hands fast, even without a sponge etc! So if you need a quick shower it does the trick and you feel like it's a very expensive bath wash. And you treated yourself. If you have the time to take a normal 15 or so minute shower use one of those body loofahs, wonderful rich sudsy lather so creamy yet it doesn't make your skin feel overly moisturized or oily or any of that. I'd say this wash is superb for winter spring summer fall. Not drying at all either. You feel like you treated yourself to a strawberry shake great smelling lathery heaven in my book. I don't ever let it run out. Can you tell I love this stuff?
Ventura P.
Ventura P.
So good! It has a great smell and leaves a great feeling on my skin. My skin is naturally really dry and this did the job to keep it hydrated for hours at a time. I work with boxes so my hands always get dry but I would keep a small travel tub of this in my locker to keep my hands from feeling dry. It worked great on my elbows although I will say I have something better for them. It left my legs feeling soft after application and really just works well and smells delightful. I definitely will buy more of this when the time comes!
Chaniki B.
Chaniki B.
Atlanta, GA
Purchase this item to use for myself to my surprise I haven't had a chance to use it yet 1st bottle for some apparen't reason my step son decided he wanted to take it and use it for himself, ok I didn't argue with him but I'm pretty sure he knew it was for women and the 2nd bottle my daughter and daughter in law got me so although I haven't had a chance to experience it for myself I have 3 family members that decided that wanted to grab use it before I did so I'm thinking they really liked it cause the whole bottle is gone.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Fremont, NH
Not a huge fan of this body wash because it tends to dry out my skin and feel a little harsh! However, it does smell absolutely amazing! It reminds me a lot of dish detergent, which is definitely not what I want in a body wash. It is very inexpensive so that probably contributes to the poor experiences (for me this tends to be the case, lower quality ingredients = lower quality products overall). I would not recommend it unless you have no other options (even then I wouldn't use it myself)!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Powder Spgs, GA
This body wash leaves you feeling fresh, lightly scented, and refreshed. It only take a small amount to make a lot of luxurious cleansing bubbles. The sweet sophisticated sexy aromatic straberry scent is not over powering and after a nice comforting scrubbing with this body wash the scent seems to linger for a while. I have had so many compliments on how great I smell after my shower. My fiancé says that I smell eatable.... LOL! All in all, tgis is one of the best body washes I have used!
Kali N.
Kali N.
Coupeville, WA
I loved the consistency and smell of this body wash. It really felt like my body was getting a good exfoliation each time I used it.
The cost was unbeatable as well for a substantial amount.
I have very, very sensitive skin and this didn't irritate my skin at all. My only con is that the scent was not lasting at all, and was gone as soon as I rinsed off. I would purchase again for the exfoliation benefits, but maybe a more long lasting scent next time.
Sai B.
Sai B.
I like this product but it was not very moisturizing. It felt smooth in the shower but the moister does not last long once you get out. I think a product like this should keep you feeling smooth all day, but the effect wears off within a 2-3 hours after usage. I think it's a good product for kids because it smells appealing, but if you are looking for something that will leave you silly smooth all day...this isn't for you
Emily P.
Emily P.
Scranton , PA
I love the smell of this product, so sweet and fresh!! The product itself makes my skin feel so smooth after I shower and the scent remains for awhile. Easy product to find in common drug/grocery stores, and very well priced! Overall recommend this product for anyone looking for a fresh body wash that leaves your skin moisturized!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Reserve, LA
I am very impressed with softsoap Body Smoothing Wash Strawberry Smoother. It feels so good on the skin and smells for a while after. I love it the kids love it . If we can't find th Strawberry one , may be out of stock that day we go for the coconut milk one. Either way these are a great product amd that's why ill keep buying it.
Rose M.
Rose M.
Albany, NY
I bought this product because it was on sale and a great value. I liked the scent however it was maybe a bit too sweet to me. The product was kind of messy after use and didn't quite wash out of the tub. Then again maybe I'm just super messy! Skin was fairly smooth after use. I did use the entire bottle and would but it again.
Angela G.