BeautySkinBath & BodySoftsoap
Softsoap Body Scrub Blackberry Sugar Exfoliating Body Wash

Softsoap® Body Scrub Blackberry Sugar Exfoliating Body Wash

by Softsoap

Softsoap® Body Scrub Blackberry Sugar Exfoliating Body Wash

Has anyone had any problems with this one being to ruff on the skin?
From the hole collection which one is your favorite?
I found this at my local walmart and was wondering if anyone else noticed that it's by the same brand that makes Colgate toothpaste, etc.?
Start your review of Softsoap® Body Scrub Blackberry Sugar Exfoliating Body Wash!
Jael Z.
Pittsburg, CA
Softsoap® Body Scrub Blackberry Sugar Exfoliating Body Wash uploaded by Jael Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very good berry soap that makes you feel clean and soft. Has beads to exfoliate the skin and smells like candy. Has a really good lather and is definitely one of my favorite soft soap scents. It is somewhat affordable depending on your budget but the only downside is that the scent does not linger on your skin for long.
Megan G.
Monticello, KY
Softsoap® Body Scrub Blackberry Sugar Exfoliating Body Wash uploaded by Megan G.
Limited edition starlight soirée 😍 if you love peppermint smelling products this is it! It smells good and doesn’t leave my skin dry like some other body washes I’ve tried. And it’s decently priced, perfect for Christmas time
McKenzie C.
DeQuincy, LA
I loved the way this soap smelt and made me feel great after I got out the shower. The exfoliating part is really neat
Martha P.
Modesto, CA
Softsoap® Body Scrub Blackberry Sugar Exfoliating Body Wash uploaded by Martha P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am in love with the scent! It smells amazing! It smells so good that my dad wanted one for himself as well😂
Lan P.
Charleston, SC
This smells amazing, blackberries are one of my absolute favorite fruits so adding a scrubbing/exfoliating element to it is great! I'd definitely recommend this, you can purchase it at any retail store and again did I mention how yummy it smells?!?
Sarah N.
Fairfield, OH
Smell so gooood and I love it so much. And I love how it feels, and did I mention that it smells really good, because it does.
Tambi I.
Softsoap® Body Scrub Blackberry Sugar Exfoliating Body Wash uploaded by Tambi I.
As you can tell I really like this and this bottle has been used a lot! This is perfect to exfoliate the skin not everyday but a few times just to get the dead skin off and the plus it smells amazing!
Jessica R.
Killeen, Tx
My favorite summertime exfoliating body wash its very scrubby and smells like berries and sugar. Leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and extra creamy. Very affordable and can be bought at almost any HEB, walgreens, and walmart.
Melissa M.
Fayetteville, NC
Softsoap® Body Scrub Blackberry Sugar Exfoliating Body Wash uploaded by Melissa M.
Purchased at: Walmart
✨Softsoap Body Scrub Blackberry Sugar Exfoliating Body Wash✨ This body wash is true to the name! It really does smell like berries 🍓🍓🍓 It smells amazing, feels amazing, & leaves you feeling clean all day. I love this body wash! It's a very pretty color, although that is irrelevant - it does look pretty in my shower. 💜☺️ The scrub is not too rough, but exfoliating enough to remove all dead skin & leaves you feeling cleansed & moisturized at the same time. The scent also does linger awhile on the skin. I would definitely recommend this body wash & have repurchased this one many times. Repurchase Approved: ✅✅✅
Taylor Z.
Englewood, FL
Softsoap® Body Scrub Blackberry Sugar Exfoliating Body Wash uploaded by Taylor Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
This Softsoap body scrub leaves your body feeling super exfoliated, the smell is amazing and leaves your body smelling great to, this body wash also leaves your body feeling so clean, smooth, and soft. I love this body wash! Highly recommend this! #bodywash #clean #body #skin Softsoap® Body Scrub Blackberry Sugar Exfoliating Body Wash