BY SOFTSOAP

Transform your shower into a spa-like experience. Softsoap® Body Scrub Blackberry Sugar Exfoliating Body Wash contains blackberry and sugar extracts and a luxurious fragrance, leaving skin glowing, soft, and smooth. Its unique formula has a rich, indulgent lather and is gentle enough to use daily.

Water,Sodium laureth sulfate,Acrylates Copolymer,Cocamidopropyl Betaine,Hydrogenated Castor oil,Fragrance,Sodium Chloride,DMDM Hydantoin,Sodium Hydroxide,Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil,Kaolin,Tetrasodium EDTA,Citric Acid,Sucrose,Rubus Fruticosus (blackberry) Juice,Red 33,Blue 1

• From the hole collection which one is your favorite?1 Answers
  • I found this at my local walmart and was wondering if anyone else...3 Answers
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
This is my favorite Softsoap brand product I absolutely love it I love the smell and exfoliates which I absolutely love the only thing that I wish is that the smell would last longer and get into your skin but for the price which is really cheap I think I got it for like a little over $2 at Walmart you can't beat it.
Cassandra G.
Birmingham
I have never loved a body wash so much! It's hard to find stocked which is sad so I buy 2 or 3 everytime I see it. It smells so delicious that my boyfriend even loves when I use it. It exfoliates well enough to where I don't have to spend extra time worrying about a body scrub if I'm rushed! It's also refreshing to know that it doesn't dry my skin out.
Mel D.
Manchester, CT
I love body scrubs and this one is great! Not only does it smell good but it’s in a giant tube. I use body scrub a lot in the shower so having a lot of this product is awesome because I don’t have to keep going out to re purchase it because there’s already lots of product in there!
Alix ♏.
Homosassa, FL
I dont like this product at all. I dont mind the tiny beads, but the scent doesnt last long at all. I mean I am pretty disappointed that I even wasted money on this product in the first place. Its pretty cheap, so I guess your getting what you pay for truthfully. It dries out my skin very fast, and you smell like straight sugar fresh out of the shower. Its not cute. So I just threw it with the rest of the products I dont like under the sink.
regina w.
Newton, NJ
Great smell .feel clean and fresh all day .My skin feels softer and looks better then before.will continue to use it .Priced at like 2.50 so I think it is priced just right
Jennifer M.
Woooooowwww I just bought this and I am IN LOVE. Smells great, feels great, and works great. All for an AMAZING price point!!! I will be using this for a longggg time!!!
Andrea W.
Portsmouth
It's affordable and it is not harsh on my skin. My daughter loves it but I do not like the smell. I wish they would make a bigger variety of smells that exfoliates and I may purchase more often. Smell is a big deal to me with bath wash!
Alexandra S.
Ridgecrest, CA
I love this scrub! It is gentle enough for regular use and smells amazing. I have pretty sensitive skin, by this body scrub doesn’t irritate it. I feel this scrub is very hydrating and will definitely be purchasing again.
Kelsi H.
This is one of my favorite body washes! It smells so good and moisturizes my skin. With it being winter I get patches of Eczema, this body wash has completely eliminated it! Would I recommend this product? Absolutely!
Victoria G.
This smells SO good, and the beads inside aren't so abrasive that they burn your skin. The packaging is beautiful, and the product leaves you with silky smooth skin... I hate when I use a body wash that dries out my skin, but thankfully this isn't one of them! Definitely a good thing to have in the shower!
Eli M.
Jacksonville, FL
I found this at my local walmart and was wondering if anyone else noticed that it's by the same brand that makes Colgate toothpaste, etc.?
Bergineliz R.
From the hole collection which one is your favorite?