Softsoap® Body Nourishing Wash, Nutri Serums With Vitamin E uploaded by Cecilia  G.

BY SOFTSOAP

Softsoap® Body Nourishing Wash, Nutri Serums With Vitamin E
  • "Very gentle and moisturizing. The beads are not harsh what so ever. Affordable for the amount. " in 11 reviews
  • "The product has a great, flowery scent that sticks around for many hours. It is a good consistency so you can feel yourself actually getting clean. I have naturally dry skin, and the vitamins in this product left my skin feeling velvety smooth for days." in 6 reviews
Charlotte M.
Storrs Manfld, CT
This is my go-to body wash for when I've been out in the sun, or the cold, and I feel like my skin needs some love! It smells good and I can actually feel my skin getting softer. It's gentle and the bottle I have has lasted quite a while, but I also don't use it every day. I would definitely recommend it, especially if your skin needs some love.
Nikki J.
Staten Island, NY
This body wash is just right when u have dry skin nourishes ur skin enriches with vitamin E smells great i use it everyday i buy it from Walgreens very affordable love it
Alice B.
Austin, TX
I never knew that the beads in these kinds of soaps don't break down but I found this out threw using this and reading an article. If it's not breaking down then it's doing nothing for you are also just hurting the environment. I refuses to by this kind of soap in any brand anymore. The beads just collected on my shower mat or stuck to my skin.
Megan Y.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this as I take a few showers a day because of mid day work outs etc. It is a nice change of a soap to use from the exfoliaters I use. It is nice and general on my skin. Only issue is it is a little runny/gooey and you tend to lose most of what you need in the bottle when you squeeze it out.
Tamara D.
Cromwell, CT
I absolutely love the way this body wash leaves my skin feeling. We lived in a very dry climate and this helped keep my skin nourished. I use this body was at least 3 times a week. I found it at our local Target, and the price was not that bad. I would definitely recommend using this to help keep skin looking healthy and feeling soft.
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
My current obsession. Every single one of these softsoap body washes smell unbelievable! When you use it, your entire bathroom is taken over buy the scent of this wash. And it's not overpowering at all, it's sort of relaxing actually. Love this product and recommend this to everyone!
Chelsea M.
Columbus, OH
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
I am currently using this right now. It has a very nice smell but it doesn't last as long as other brands I have used do. I like to smell like my body wash for at least a hour after a shower this doesn't even last 10 minutes. The only upside is the price.
Madison C.
This is my go to product when I am feeling rather cheap or my bank account is extremely dry and vacant of money. It is good for the money, the scent isn't long lasting on every product they have unless it is hand soap oddly enough. But this doesn't dry out my skin or leave me feeling unclean like dove
Yamilla F.
The serums was refreshing in the shower during a hot summer day, the smell is refreshing and awesome. Stays with you even after the shower.. great for those sensitive skin times. Good go to wash, i would recommend softsoap to anyone looking for a truly soft soap with great smell.