BY SOFTSOAP

Softsoap® Body Nourishing Wash, Nutri Serums with Omega
  • "Love, love, love this body wash! Smells amazing! Left my skin so soft without leaving any residue! Great on my sensitive skin too! Highly recommend! " in 26 reviews
  • "Love it......this always leave my skin nice and soft. I have extremely dry skin so i still would need a lil extra moisture " in 22 reviews
  • "I am familiar with Softsoap and have used it previously. But, I had never tried the new Nutri Serums Body Nourishing Wash. After using the sample supplied by the manufacturer a few times I found that the body wash has a scent that is very flowery. And the scent has a tendency to linger on the skin for many hours. Which is actually a good thing. The wash is very thick, not watery. And includes softening serum pearls with Omega 3 & 6. Squeeze a few drops under running bath water and it fills the tub with lots of bubbles. After washing in the product it leaves the skin feeling oh so soft and luxurious!" in 22 reviews
Thelma M.
I remember using this at my grandma's. She had different kinds of soaps in her bathroom. I smelled and tried all. They were great. Smelled great too. It sure does leave your skin feeling super soft after washing in the product. Body scrubs are the bomb.
Amy D.
Cheap, smells great, gets me clean and the bottle seems to last forever. I alternate this with a citrus one but the more moisturizing options make it possible for me to skip lotion
Marie F.
My mother and I both have extremely sensitive skin, and are prone to rashes, flaking, and cracking of the skin on our hands from washing them often (we are teachers). When we tried this soap, we both noticed how our hands felt more comfortable and less dry or tight after use. There was no ashy look as other harsher soaps give. Definitely recommend to those who have to wash their hands very frequently, or who are sensitive to harsh soaps.
Bethany S.
Indianapolis , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I found that the body wash has a scent that is very flowery. And the scent has a tendency to linger on the skin for many hours. Which is actually a good thing. The wash is very thick, not watery. And includes softening serum pearls with Omega 3 & 6. Squeeze a few drops under running bath water and it fills the tub with lots of bubbles. After washing in the product it leaves the skin feeling oh so soft and luxurious. I highly recommend this product.
Jaisa P.
Richmond Hill, NY
This body scrub is the bomb!!!!
I have dry skin and I always look for skin products that will supplement my skin with moisture. I love to body scrub at least weekly. Do to the nature of my skin scrubbing can result in more dryness. I have pusrchase a lot of products in the pass that didn't work for me until I found the Softsoap Softening Serum Perals & Omega 3 & 6. My skin stays soft, fresh and clean for days. This product is affordable and easy to find. I would recommend this body scrub to any skin type. For those with dry skin problems feel free to give it a try.
Desteny P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm so glad I can review this product because this is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE body washes♡ great scent that last for a very long time and I love that about this wash I also love the serum pearls that highly smooths my skin and leaves it feeling hydrated ughhh I can not stress enough how much I enjoys this soap it amazing please give it a go. I also would recommend the Himalayan Salt one or the Coconut one. Those are my 2 favorites!!!
Kayla D.
Montgomery, IL
This soap and the pearls inside give you a perfect wash every time. Once the pearls have disappeared your hand feel soft and smooth. The feeling that you get soap is a refreshing and soft feeling. That I have personally not experienced with any other soap brands. It's very rare that you find a soap that's not specialized for sensitive skin that doesn't affect your skin and this soap doesn't at all. This soap is amazing and I would definitely request this soap to all of my friends and followers.
Taylor R.
Anaheim, CA
My fiancé and I used this product while we were in college and loved it.It has a great smell as well as consistency. It is super hydrating, as well as the pearls give it a scrub like consistency, so you don't even need to use a loofa or sponge. What I was most impressed with was how long is lasted. My fiancé and i both played soccer in college so we would use a lot of soap to get off all of the grass and dirt from our legs. When we started using this we noticed that a little went a long way!
MARIA F.
La Habra, CA
I recently used the Softsoap Softening Serum Pearls & Omega 3 & 6 Body wash.... I was so impressed with how soft and clean my body felt. Its essential fatty acids help retain your skins moisture. This freshly scented formula delivers a concentrated dose of essential nutrients and hydrators, rinsing off clean for exceptionally soft for a healthy-looking skin.
Daniella W.
Utica, NY
for a liquid body wash this tends to come in many scents and for a good price when your running low on funds that being said it is semi cheap and ive encountered it does leave residue and i guess a sorta film once ive dried off causing my skin to dry out quicker. outside of that its a decent body wash but not meant for sensitive skin such as mine.

back