BY SOFTSOAP

Suspended within this creamy formula are delicate beads made from the butter of the shea nut. The formula is enriched with almond oil extract and irresistible scent, to leave skin feeling soft & smooth.

Water,Sodium laureth sulfate,Acrylates Copolymer,Cocamidopropyl Betaine,Fragrance,Glycol Distearate,Laureth-4,Sodium Hydroxide,Sodium Chloride,DMDM Hydantoin,Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter),Tetrasodium EDTA,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Acacia Senegal Gum,Mica,Xanthan Gum,Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract,Iron Oxides,Titanium Dioxide

Softsoap® Body Butter Shea & Almond Oil Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "This is one of my holy grail body washes. Very hydrating like the dove body wash but without the price." in 51 reviews
  • "This is my favorite scent from Softsoap. I always like smell of shea butter. This soap is really help for winter dry skin, smooth skin, the smell is last long too" in 18 reviews
  • "This is my favorite body wash. It is hydrating and great for sensitive skin. Great scent too!" in 11 reviews
  • "It smells great, but It makes me break out a little, maybe because I'm not used to body washes with the little beats on it." in 3 reviews
  • "It's a really good price and they all smell wonderful, especially this one!" in 2 reviews
Ja-Nee🌻 R.
48033
Purchased at: Walmart
Leaves your skin VERY smooth. It has an amazing smell. Definitely recommend if you want a soft, clean and smooth finish to your shower/bath time. Definitely moisturizing for the skin. Softsoap® Body Butter Shea & Almond Oil Moisturizing Body Wash
Kori D.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product smells great, it feels luxurious, and it has a nice exfoliation. The opening on the bottle is big enough for the thick formula so you don’t have to work hard to get it out of the bottle. I feel like I’ve put lotion on after using this. I would definitely repurchase!
Kemeisha H.
Cape Coral , FL
Purchased at: Publix
Best bath soap ever I’ve used this since I was a baby frowning up makes your skin feel soft and moisturized, it also makes my skin feel and look healthy. I’ve gotten a lot of compliments on my skin great buy.Softsoap® Body Butter Shea & Almond Oil Moisturizing Body Wash
Riah W.
1,895 reviews
I love the smell of this body wash. It smells great, leaves your skin super soft and isn't too rough, either. I'd recommend this body wash to anyone that wants super soft skin for really cheap. I used this body wash for a couple of years while I was living with my mother and my skin was left feeling super soft.
Kristen R.
tunnel hill
This is a great body wash! It leaves your skin feeling soft and clean. The bottle is easy to use and you get a lot of it. It lathers well so it lasts a really long time. Smells really good too!
Avion M.
Edgefield, SC
Overall a great product and always leave me feeling fresh and clean! I wish the scent was stronger, which accounts for the 4 star rating, however the consistency of the formula is very smooth and soft on my skin! Lovely!
Ashley D.
Manhattan, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this. I wash with this every shower and my legs (which are typically dry and itchy) seem more hydrated than ever! Plus I love the smell. Great product for the price.
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body soap is extremely soft on the skin and cleanses your body perfectly! It smells absolutely amazing. The texture is thin and silky feeling and it feels amazing when you apply it all over your body. It is gentle and does not irritate the skin. The bottle it comes in is easy to hold and convenient for application. It doesn't get extremely foamy but it cleanses well. It is hydrating but not the most I've seen. Overall, this is a good product for an affordable price.
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I bought this just hurrying through Walmart and wanting something cheap (about 3$!) and I really like almond scents so I thought I'd try it out. It smells sweet, but not overwhelming. The scent does not leave you smelling sweet, but it does moisturize your skin, and leave you feeling very clean! Good purchase!
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
I absolutely love this body wash! I use it every time I shower and it leaves my skin super soft and smelling super good! I was also super inexpensive. I believe it was around 3 dollars at Walmart. Can’t wait to try more of these!
Ashley B.
Bountiful, UT
I have very dry skin and have been looking for a new body wash to help my skin. I've been using baby lotion after every shower because no wash seems to work. Does this brand actually hydrate and keep the skin smooth? I've heard good things.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Empties Softsoap® Body Butter Shea & Almond Oil Moisturizing Body Wash , Ogx OGX Shampoo, Hydrate + Repair Argan Oil of Morocco, 13 fl oz , Ogx OGX Conditioner, Hydrate + Repair Argan Oil of Morocco, 13 fl oz , OGX® Coconut Miracle Oil ConditionerOGX® Coconut Milk Shampoo , ONLY 1 IN PACK Colgate Total Advanced Fresh+Whitening Gel Toothpaste Twin Pack, 5.8 Oz. Each , Always Maxi Size 4 Overnight Pads with Wings Unscented
Génesis Q.
Would you recommend it?
Darla C.
How does it smell?? And does it leave u dry?
Darla C.
How does it smell?? And does it leave u dry?