BY GENERIC

Softsoap Ultra Rich Shea Butter & Almond Oil Moisturizing Body Wash: Soap free Dermatologist tested

Buy on Harmon ...*
  • "It smells great, but It makes me break out a little, maybe because I'm not used to body washes with the little beats on it." in 3 reviews
  • "It's a really good price and they all smell wonderful, especially this one!" in 2 reviews
  • "I like how it leaves my skin soft but the smell doesn't last very long." in 1 review
  • "It smells really good and it makes my skin feel nice after a shower." in 1 review
  • "Super affordable, plus they smell great and leave your skin so silky & smooth." in 1 review
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
This is a great one from SoftSoap. The texture is thick and creamy, but lathers up nicely. The scent is a fresh clean non-scent if that makes sense. It leaves a nice freshly cleaned skin scent without any overtures of anything else. Great if you are going for that, or are going to use a perfume or body spray, so there are no competing scents. The Moisture beads in it feel great during use, they are noticeable, but no exfoliating pain feel or anything like that. Very light, they are not grinding.
Michelle J.
I enjoyed using the Softsoap Ultra Rich Shea Butter
Creme Moisturizing Body Wash with Moisture Beads. It cleansed my skin really good and gave it a thorough exfoliation and replenished moisturizing that was much needed. I would definitely recommend this body wash to others as I have continued to use the Softsoap brand products line. I love that this brand of body wash is affordable and delivers the same quality of higher end branded products. This body wash can compete amongst the best.
Lindsey P.
Layton, UT
I was hoping that this would moisturize my skin a bit because of the name.. But no luck. I felt like this product just kind of sat on my skin and left a film. I will admit that it could be because I have hard water. If you do not, maybe this will work better for you. One positive is that it does smell good. Other than that, I don't think I would recommend.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
For a shower to moisturize after a day at the beach this is the one. I really like Shea Butter and use it in a lot of my essentials. You're going to want to replace all that the sun and salt took from you and this will surely do the trick. You can even run it through your hair for nourishment. No wrong turns with this one!
Andrea F.
Se of the best smelling soap ever! I love this Soft soap scent. It's one of my favorite body wash scents ever. I love the price and I love how clean it makes me feel! Think of fresh clean, soft lightly scented. If you haven't tried this scent, I would highly recommend. It will be one of your favorites, I'm almost certain!
Jessica C.
Kula, HI
This is a well priced, nicely scented body wash. I appreciated that this has the moisturizing components. This body wash was a staple for me during my time in college when I lived in Phoenix, Arizona. Now that I'm living in Hawaii with higher humidity levels and soft water, I'm not as in need of hydrating shower products.
Angelika L.
Louisville, TN
Softsoap Ultra Rich Shae Butter Creme Moisturizing Body Wash smells amazing. It is not harsh in your face type of smell but smooth and subtle. It is rich and creamy and foams up well. You won't need very much to get your whole body clean. It leaves the skin moisturized after showering and your skin smelling delicious.
Ktoya J.
I would have to say the Ultra Rich Shea Butter Creme is my favorite from Softsoap. It makes my skin feel full of moisture. My kids have eczema and this product works wonders on their skin. Doesn't irritate their skin and helps prevent their skin from drying out from our hard water. i would recommend this product.
Amanda A.
Jackson, MI
I do enjoy this body wash. It's got scrubby beads that are great for getting you all clean. It also has a bunch or moisturizing agents such as the shea butter to help get your skin super soft. However, I found that it doesn't really lock in the moisture. It feels great while you use it but it's not long lasting.
Christine N.
The smell is amazing and my skin was so smooth afterwards. My husband actually picked this up my mistake instead of my usual body wash and I have to say that was the best mistake ever. The moisture beads really do their job and left my skin so soft well into the next shower. I have made this now a regular buy!.
Ashley B.
Bountiful, UT
I have very dry skin and have been looking for a new body wash to help my skin. I've been using baby lotion after every shower because no wash seems to work. Does this brand actually hydrate and keep the skin smooth? I've heard good things.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Empties Softsoap® Body Butter Shea & Almond Oil Moisturizing Body Wash , Ogx OGX Shampoo, Hydrate + Repair Argan Oil of Morocco, 13 fl oz , Ogx OGX Conditioner, Hydrate + Repair Argan Oil of Morocco, 13 fl oz , OGX® Coconut Miracle Oil ConditionerOGX® Coconut Milk Shampoo , ONLY 1 IN PACK Colgate Total Advanced Fresh+Whitening Gel Toothpaste Twin Pack, 5.8 Oz. Each , Always Maxi Pads Overnight with Flexi Wings, 26 ea
Génesis Q.
Darla C.
How does it smell?? And does it leave u dry?
Darla C.
How does it smell?? And does it leave u dry?