BY SOFTSOAP

Suspended within this creamy formula are delicate beads made from the butter of the shea nut. The formula is enriched with almond oil extract and irresistible scent, to leave skin feeling soft & smooth.

Water,Sodium laureth sulfate,Acrylates Copolymer,Cocamidopropyl Betaine,Fragrance,Glycol Distearate,Laureth-4,Sodium Hydroxide,Sodium Chloride,DMDM Hydantoin,Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter),Tetrasodium EDTA,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Acacia Senegal Gum,Mica,Xanthan Gum,Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract,Iron Oxides,Titanium Dioxide

Softsoap® Body Butter Shea & Almond Oil Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "This is one of my holy grail body washes. Very hydrating like the dove body wash but without the price." in 51 reviews
  • "This is my favorite scent from Softsoap. I always like smell of shea butter. This soap is really help for winter dry skin, smooth skin, the smell is last long too" in 18 reviews
  • "This is my favorite body wash. It is hydrating and great for sensitive skin. Great scent too!" in 11 reviews
  • "It smells great, but It makes me break out a little, maybe because I'm not used to body washes with the little beats on it." in 3 reviews
  • "It's a really good price and they all smell wonderful, especially this one!" in 2 reviews
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
I absolutely love this body wash! I use it every time I shower and it leaves my skin super soft and smelling super good! I was also super inexpensive. I believe it was around 3 dollars at Walmart. Can’t wait to try more of these!
Kori D.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product smells great, it feels luxurious, and it has a nice exfoliation. The opening on the bottle is big enough for the thick formula so you don’t have to work hard to get it out of the bottle. I feel like I’ve put lotion on after using this. I would definitely repurchase!
Kristen R.
tunnel hill
This is a great body wash! It leaves your skin feeling soft and clean. The bottle is easy to use and you get a lot of it. It lathers well so it lasts a really long time. Smells really good too!
Ashley D.
Manhattan, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this. I wash with this every shower and my legs (which are typically dry and itchy) seem more hydrated than ever! Plus I love the smell. Great product for the price.
Gladis G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I totally love this body wash I use the shea and almond oil one I have used the honey creme and lavender as well I am obsessed with these they all smell so good leave my body smelling so nice after I'm out of the shower I love it cause the fragrance of it actually stays
Aiyana B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought this just hurrying through Walmart and wanting something cheap (about 3$!) and I really like almond scents so I thought I'd try it out. It smells sweet, but not overwhelming. The scent does not leave you smelling sweet, but it does moisturize your skin, and leave you feeling very clean! Good purchase!
Veronica V.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm in love with this! Its so great on my skin it leaves it soft and it seems so good . I can smell it even when I get out of the shower. Softsoap® Body Butter Shea & Almond Oil Moisturizing Body Wash
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this soap really makes my body feel soft and clean really good pricing it cheap really good gentle feeling on your skin I got this at Walmart really good value really recommend this to others to buy this
Naketah O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite body washed it smells good and it feels even better I use it for shower time it always have my bathroom smelling great and it makes my skin feel so silky..
Marcy G.
Parma, OH
Softsoap has really stepped up their game. This body wash is so moisturizing. My skin feels great and this leaves such a nice scent. My boyfriend is using it too and asked me to buy more!! I stocked up today.
Ashley B.
Bountiful, UT
I have very dry skin and have been looking for a new body wash to help my skin. I've been using baby lotion after every shower because no wash seems to work. Does this brand actually hydrate and keep the skin smooth? I've heard good things.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Empties Softsoap® Body Butter Shea & Almond Oil Moisturizing Body Wash , Ogx OGX Shampoo, Hydrate + Repair Argan Oil of Morocco, 13 fl oz , Ogx OGX Conditioner, Hydrate + Repair Argan Oil of Morocco, 13 fl oz , OGX® Coconut Miracle Oil ConditionerOGX® Coconut Milk Shampoo , ONLY 1 IN PACK Colgate Total Advanced Fresh+Whitening Gel Toothpaste Twin Pack, 5.8 Oz. Each , Always Maxi Size 4 Overnight Pads with Wings Unscented
Génesis Q.
Would you recommend it?
Darla C.
How does it smell?? And does it leave u dry?
Darla C.
How does it smell?? And does it leave u dry?