Softsoap® Body Butter Heavenly Vanilla Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Elodie T.Softsoap® Body Butter Heavenly Vanilla Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Karen A.Softsoap® Body Butter Heavenly Vanilla Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Karen A.

BY SOFTSOAP

This is the scent of a beautiful dream. Use this smooth, rich, creamy, vanilla body butter formula for a truly indulgent experience. Newly pampered skin feels silky and soft to the touch.

Water,Sodium laureth sulfate,Glycerin,Cocamidopropyl Betaine,Acrylates Copolymer,Fragrance,Castoryl Maleate,DMDM Hydantoin,Sodium Chloride,Sodium Hydroxide,Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter,Tetrasodium EDTA,Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract,Titanium Dioxide,FD&C Yellow No. 6

• Do they have this is coconut or mango?2 Answers
  • Who else loves when you can get a bottle for $0.99 at cvs??1 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "I love all the softsoap body washes! They smell suuuuuper good! And they're also very moisturizing. I started using softsoap a few years ago. Now, it's the only body wash I'll use! " in 35 reviews
  • "This is my HOLY GRAIL body wash!!!! It is nice and thick in consistency. You hardly need any to get a good, easy, rich lather to wash your entire body. Has a wonderful vanilla scent that is not over powering and is somewhat sweet yet also a little bit spicy so its a bit sexy. It doesn't really moisturize dry skin but it doesn't dry out the skin." in 15 reviews
Mahsa K.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Though a fan of vanilla fragrances, I often stay away as they can sickeningly sweet or artificial at times (i.e teeny bopper vanilla), especially budget products. This however has a nice 'adult' vanilla scent that can pass for unisex and which is mellow while still lingering pleasantly after your shower. It has a nice thicker consistency that lathers well and leaves skin as soft as the name promises. Good quality for the price.
Holly V.
I mostly buy this product for its smell. Heavenly is definitely an apt description. Because it’s a body butter it leaves my skin extremely soft. I usually just pick it up from my local Kroger. I buy it regularly.
Brittany L.
Bayonne
I'm always trying different brands of soaps and lotions. Just to see which works the best for my body and skin. As of right now I am trying Softsoap. It has a nice scent to it but after a few hours the softness does fade off.
Amanda M.
Scarborough , ON
I LOVE this body wash! I have been using it for years. Not only does it smell great but it always leaves my skin soft and smooth. The price point is great and I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Lyndse G.
Pasadena
This body wash really is heavenly. So creamy to the touch. Makes your skin so smooth. The only con is there are to many fragrances to try...lol...I have tried about 80% of them and haven't found one i didn't like.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like to keep this in our guest shower because I love Softsoap's body washes and know that its a great product that most people will love. The vanilla  scent is nice and not overpowering for both men and women and the price can't be beat. Always good for added moisture too.  Softsoap® Body Butter Heavenly Vanilla Moisturizing Body Wash
Adrienne C.
This product smelled amazing and I most definitely felt very clean afterwards, however my skin did not exactly feel very moisturized afterwards. I still felt the need to use a lot of body lotion after my shower. If you're going for scent over moisturization, then this has your name written all over it.
Emily L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is such a wonderful inexpensive body wash! I frequently use Softsoap body washes because they are inexpensive, but they're also higher quality than their price suggests. I would definitely recommend checking this brand out if you are looking for a new body wash.
emily j.
This soap is great! It is creamy, soft, moisturizing, and is amazing. However, this scent is a little strong for me personally. Other than that I had no other real problems. I will repurchase but probably in a different scent this time. I am super impressed with this body wash though.
Joanne K.
EATONTON, GA
I love vanilla so this is a great body wash.It is so refreshing and gentle.Would recommend this to my friends.The pros are its a fantastic product.There are no cons.It has a very nice vanilla scent.I would buy this over and over again.The price is great also.
Cochero G.
Marinette, WI
Do they have this is coconut or mango?
Karen A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Who else loves when you can get a bottle for $0.99 at cvs??