BY SOFTSOAP

The fragrance of juicy berries dancing with sweet vanilla. Softsoap® Black Raspberry and Vanilla Liquid Hand Soap cleans with a delightful, delicious scent that’s both fresh and fruity, like a glass of punch at a surprise party with balloons and confetti.

Water,Sodium laureth sulfate,Cocamidopropyl betaine,sodium chloride,Fragrance,cocamide MEA,sodium salicylate,cocamide MEA,,Sodium sulfate,sodium benzoate,citric acid,tetrasodium EDTA, polyquaternium-7,PEG-18 glyceryl oleate/cocoate,poloxamer 124,D&C red no. 33,FD&C blue no. 1

• Is this a good hand soap to use for sensitive skin? Also ...8 Answers
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I use these every day they are very cheap. their anti-bacterial so they leave my hands clean and they are very effective. I am not disappointed at all. They are very affordable I do recommend them . they are name brand and the same as the store brand to me just prettier packaging.
Constance H.
This is the current soap in the upstairs bathroom of my house. I do enjoy the clean smell of it, and the smell does linger on your hands for quite a while. It was an extremely good price, as it was even on sale at a local store. I did not like that it doesn’t foam easily. You really have to scrub a lot to get some little bubbles. It’s also not the best at cleaning hands in general. It’s almost like trying to just wash hands in water. I probably would not use this product unless I just wanted the fresh smell.
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
This hand soap is yummy. It smells so good and I have very dry skin on my hands, so its also gentle. It’s the only soap I have found that doesn’t make my hands crack and bleed. I’ve been using it for years and it is moderately priced so you can get a large refill bottle for a little bit, and it saves you money all month long.
Ashley R.
Brooklyn Center
This is one of my favorite hand soaps to ever fall in earth! It smells wonderful and cleans the skin so well you could believe an alien did it! I know that sounds weird but it’s true it’s just such an amazing hand soap, I love it! 🙂
Rachel M.
The only hand soap I buy! Super cheap and comes in a variety of smells but this one is my favorite. Not too drying on the skin so it’s great because I wash my hands a lot more than the average person.
Nita F.
I love Softsoap black raspberry and vanilla hand soap. If super inexpensive yet smells amazing. I can find these at my local Dollar Tree so I load up on them. It has a trusted clean and wows your senses. Make sure not to get this in your eyes and never use it as a face wash. If ever at your local Dollar Tree or even target pick up one of these and they come in many other delicious scents.
Taylor S.
I really like this scent of handsoap. It judt smells so darn good! I like that it's pretty cheap and smells good. However, it doesn't bubble up/sud up as much as I'd like. I feel like you have to be able to see more bubbles to actually get your hands clean. Not a terrible brand though. Still doesn't a decent job.
Stephanie V.
These hand soaps are great and reliable, they always get the job done. There is a scent out there for everyone, I personally think all of the scents they have smell really good. The pump gives the right amount of soap to use. Your hands aren't left feeling dried out or greasy either after using this product.
Abbie C.
This is definitely mine and my husband’s favorite scent of hand soap! The only reason I am docking a star is because I think Soft Soap knows it’s a crowd pleaser, so I you cannot purchase this scent in their larger “refill” size. Seriously—we’ve even researched it online! Highly disappointing.
Kayla M.
The smell of this hand soap is phenomenal! You can get it at your local wal mart or odds and ends store you need for the house. I personally usually use bath and body works but in a pinch I do use this product and other scents of it as well. I would definitely buy it again.
Morgan F.
Bullhead City, AZ
Is this a good hand soap to use for sensitive skin? Also will this soap dry out my hands because it's difficult for me to keep my hands moisturized?

Walmart