BY SOFTSOAP

Small accents make all the difference! introducing décor collection liquid hand soap line, beautiful sink accessories that express your personal style and dress up your sink. Treat yourself to an indulgent hand washing experience, with the enticing scent of peony and plum in a package you are proud to display. Collect all three of our exquisite fragrances from the softsaopbrand decor collection, to beautify every sink in your home. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Linda L.
Linda L.
Oh my goodness! Just the fabulous scent alone said "Take Me Home!!" and now that I'm on my 4th bottle at the kitchen sink, I can tell you, it has kept my hands soft and supple. The first bottle I bought contained glycerin and silk protein and the liquid was more luxurious in thickness and texture, so I was concerned when the formula changed. Honestly, I have to use more product, but it still does not dry out my skin like many other hand soaps have. It has the same great smell, lathers adequately, even if not as rich as before, rinses well and my skin feel great. Being a mom with kids, pets and lots of chores around the house, I wash my hands about 20 times a day! If you love the scent of fresh lime, softened with a slight hint of sweet basil and need a hand wash that's kind to your skin, I think you'll love Softsoap Basil & Lime Hand Soap. I'm rating this 4 stars because the glycerine and silk protein are no longer part of the ingredients and lathering is less, but I still love it!
kelsey m.
kelsey m.
Surrency, GA
I absolutely LOVE this hand soap!! When I think of Softsoap, I always think of my Mema's house but I can honestly say that it has came a LONG way! This soap is so easy to use and so efficient! Plus it is so affordable but still feels high end. The smell Omg it is perfect. I'd say that it's relaxing and calming. It's one of those soaps that make it so I want to keep washing my hands over and over again. But the one thing that I love the most is that you can pick this up at your local drug/grocery store. Put this in your guest bathroom and I promise people are going to ask you where'd you get that soap from? It smell terrific and you can be like it's Softsoap Basil and Lime from the drugstore! Definitely give this a try you won't regret it!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Paramus, NJ
This is a great hand soap option you can pick up at your local grocery store. It seems as though Softsoap is trying to compete with more of the expensive brands out there with this line, and they do a decent job. The design of the bottle is nice and sleek, and the scent is great as well. It looks nice next to the bathroom sink, and is definitely a step up from their standard bottles. I would definitely recommend, despite it not being quite as luxurious as some other brands you can get at specialty stores.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Vienna, VA
The Basil & Lime Soft Soap isn't overpowering in scent, is "soft" and smooth when applying and does not leave a slimy residue as do some of the foam soaps. Liquid soap is best in my opinion. Softsoap also makes my hands feel clean and fresh without causing too much dryness. All soap creates skin dryness, even if minimally but the very best is minimal and Softsoap liquid Basil & Lime provides that. All-in-all, it's gentle on skin and gets the job done!
Diana L.
Diana L.
Yonkers, NY
I absolutely LOVE this soap. This is my "kitchen" soap and I use it almost everyday. The basil and lime smell is so refreshing and goes well with my kitchen theme. Every time I use it someone at home asks, "what smells so good." It also does a very good job getting off grease and dirt after I wash pots and pans without drying out my skin. I always keep backups in case I cannot find this scent in particular.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Evergreen Park, IL
Love this soap that I found at target. The packaging is very classic/elegant looking for any bathroom type. The small is Amazing and I received many compliments when this soap was in my bathroom. It has a touch of both lemon and basil, but one is not more overpowering than the other. The only reason I did not give this 5 stars was because of the price. It's a bit on the high side for hand soap.
April N.
April N.
Winston Salem, NC
My first experience with this soap was at a friend's house. She usually buys Bath and Body Works , which I love but don't want to spend the money on. I was pleasantly surprised when I realized it was Softsoap. It had a rich smell and feel. The scent was distinct and a good blend of basil and lime without either smell being overwhelming. Since then I've bought this soap for my own kitchen.
Vani L.
Vani L.
this is my go to soap. I usually buy two to three at a time. they smell so good. I put them everywhere. in my bathrooms and kitchens. they are very moisturizing and leave my hands feeling nice and smooth. never drying. It may be silly but I always try to get soap that matches my bathroom or kitchen. and they don't always smell this good and aren't as moisturizing. but this soap is great!
LEAR22172 MARIA N.
LEAR22172 MARIA N.
Hi this soap is very good to know why? that leaves hands hydrated not like other soaps that leave dry hands, and that is very important that care for our bodies and so must watch our hands and also has a scent that I did not tell them! The truth is that this Soap Charming Very much me too this Super Recommended This is my very humble opinion this soap .. Thank you for your attention!
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Delightful! This soap is housed in a lovely shaped bottle with a chrome cap. A little goes a long way and my hands feel clean and smell great after using. The scent is a crisp, fresh lime, with hints of basil throughout. The basil and lime together create a wonderful aroma that I adore. It's definitely a must buy from now on! I'm so glad I gave this unique combination a try!!