BY SOFTSOAP

Small accents make all the difference! introducing décor collection liquid hand soap line, beautiful sink accessories that express your personal style and dress up your sink. Treat yourself to an indulgent hand washing experience, with the enticing scent of peony and plum in a package you are proud to display. Collect all three of our exquisite fragrances from the softsaopbrand decor collection, to beautify every sink in your home. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Linda L.
Oh my goodness! Just the fabulous scent alone said "Take Me Home!!" and now that I'm on my 4th bottle at the kitchen sink, I can tell you, it has kept my hands soft and supple. The first bottle I bought contained glycerin and silk protein and the liquid was more luxurious in thickness and texture, so I was concerned when the formula changed. Honestly, I have to use more product, but it still does not dry out my skin like many other hand soaps have. It has the same great smell, lathers adequately, even if not as rich as before, rinses well and my skin feel great. Being a mom with kids, pets and lots of chores around the house, I wash my hands about 20 times a day! If you love the scent of fresh lime, softened with a slight hint of sweet basil and need a hand wash that's kind to your skin, I think you'll love Softsoap Basil & Lime Hand Soap. I'm rating this 4 stars because the glycerine and silk protein are no longer part of the ingredients and lathering is less, but I still love it!
kelsey m.
Surrency, GA
I absolutely LOVE this hand soap!! When I think of Softsoap, I always think of my Mema's house but I can honestly say that it has came a LONG way! This soap is so easy to use and so efficient! Plus it is so affordable but still feels high end. The smell Omg it is perfect. I'd say that it's relaxing and calming. It's one of those soaps that make it so I want to keep washing my hands over and over again. But the one thing that I love the most is that you can pick this up at your local drug/grocery store. Put this in your guest bathroom and I promise people are going to ask you where'd you get that soap from? It smell terrific and you can be like it's Softsoap Basil and Lime from the drugstore! Definitely give this a try you won't regret it!
Brittany S.
Paramus, NJ
This is a great hand soap option you can pick up at your local grocery store. It seems as though Softsoap is trying to compete with more of the expensive brands out there with this line, and they do a decent job. The design of the bottle is nice and sleek, and the scent is great as well. It looks nice next to the bathroom sink, and is definitely a step up from their standard bottles. I would definitely recommend, despite it not being quite as luxurious as some other brands you can get at specialty stores.
Whitney P.
Mountville, PA
This is a favorite for the kitchen, it smells lovely and works great. The smell is light and fresh and just smells like it belongs in the kitchen that's why I like it for there. I don't get dried out hands from using this kind like with other hand soaps. It also looks a little fancy so not so junky looking sitting. This is just a good one!
Nikki B.
Evergreen Park, IL
Love this soap that I found at target. The packaging is very classic/elegant looking for any bathroom type. The small is Amazing and I received many compliments when this soap was in my bathroom. It has a touch of both lemon and basil, but one is not more overpowering than the other. The only reason I did not give this 5 stars was because of the price. It's a bit on the high side for hand soap.
Carrie B.
Delightful! This soap is housed in a lovely shaped bottle with a chrome cap. A little goes a long way and my hands feel clean and smell great after using. The scent is a crisp, fresh lime, with hints of basil throughout. The basil and lime together create a wonderful aroma that I adore. It's definitely a must buy from now on! I'm so glad I gave this unique combination a try!!
Amanda G.
Robertsdale, AL
We always buy this product for the kitchen!
I love the design & layout, great bargain for only $1.00; especially since it looks like "Rich People Soap" , I have really bad OCD, and I'm obsessed with having nice things, just ask my husbands wallet😂
Lol ! It smells AMAZZZIIIINGGGG ❤️❤️❤️👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Dani M.
Mesa, AZ
This smells so incredible, it made me feel like it was a luxury product in a fancy bathroom. It seriously transports you, scentwise. The scent doesn't last long though (not that you expect hand soap to last forever) but I'd love to get a perfume that smells like this. It didn't leave that weird squeaky clean feeling on my hands and didn't dry them out.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Bought this because of the jazzy package. It's a bit nicer than the normal bottles of soap. This specific scent is so light and fresh! Great lather and a clean feeling after each use. Very affordable pricing and something I feel good about purchasing and allowing guests in my home to use!
Ariel S.
Mesa, AZ
The packaging design is elegant and simple, perfect for my kitchen. The scent is a very natural basil and lime, not artificial. My hands smells clean and fresh after each use and best part is there is no soap residue feeling like with other brands. Only downside to this is there are no larger refills available. Otherwise this product would be 5 stars!