BY SOFTSOAP #38 in Bar Soap

Softsoap Sweet Honeysuckle & Orange Peel Bar Soap: Infused with orange peel extract With a honeysuckle fragrance

Softsoap® Bar Soap, Sweet Honeysuckle and Orange Peel
  • "Amazing long lasting smell, great for sensitive skin, moisturizes and keeps skin feeling super Clean." in 28 reviews
Stacey G.
Kansas City, MO
Been using this soap for about 10 years and never use anything besides this. It keeps you feeling fresh and it smells amazing! It is also cheap and glycerin so it does not irritate my skin. I am very sensitive to soaps so I am glad I found one with a lovely scent and it does not irritate my skin
Kamryn G.
Berlin, NH
This is a great body wash. I look forward to my daily shower after sweating all day at work. I have a very physical job and a dirty one at that. My shower is my little sanctuary. I just love how the fragrance fills the shower. It's not overly fragrant or too sweet and sickly. Just a very well balanced scent that makes me happy. It's also still a good value. Under $3 usually for 18oz. I notice how much so many things have gone up in price and it's just nice to still find a deal without losing the quality. Lathers well and I don't feel like soaping up twice is wasteful because it is so affordable. I've had expensive body washes that pained me to watch literally go down the drain. I think I have some that may be a couple of years old that I suppose I'm waiting to use for a special occasion? Yeah, I should probably use some stuff up before it expires.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have this in the body wash and I HATE the smell of it!! I have used their other fragrances but this one literally made me gag. When I smelled it in the store it smelled ok but when I got in the shower with it I did not like it at all. I guess it could have just been one of those things where my natural scent just didn't mix well with it or something but ugh. I could not do it! I am glad to see that others like it though :)
Tiffany C.
Parma Heights, OH
This product is heaven! This is a hit in my household. Its so gentle on my skin that we even use it on our 3year old! It leaves my skin feeling and looking soft. Oh and did I mention how good it smells? The scent stays on your skin all day and smells AMAZING! Its also very energizing. I use it in the morning after a night of restlessness I shower with this and feel like I'm ready to take on the world!
Karen B.
Fayetteville
This soap smells absolutely incredible. If I could turn the scent into a perfume and wear it, I totally would. However, when it foamed up, the soap got really sticky on my skin. It was hard to wash off. After I got out of the shower and dried off, my skin was really dry. I am able to use it to wash off my feet after gardening, but I wouldn't recommend it for the more sensitive areas of the body.
lacey c.
I had purchased this soap several weeks ago, the name of the scent is what really caught my eye as i love the smell of honeysuckles. This product is absolutely amazing. my skin gets very dry during the fall and winter months and so far this has kept my skin feeling so soft and moisturized, and the smell is what i expected, very lovely fragrance without being over powering.
Brittany F.
Gautier, MS
This is my absolute favorite soap! The smell is so fresh, and invigorating. This soap is an orange dream. It smells like a summer day in the country. I have sensitive skin, and this is perfect for me. I step out of the shower smelling of fresh citrus and honey suckles, and my skin s moisturized and clean. I love this soap and highly reccomend it.
Ava A.
This is my favorite hand soap to use. It is a 2 in 1 for me. It cleanses and moisturizes at the same time leaving my hands feeling soft. I keep a bottle in my bathroom and kitchen. Being that its very gentle on the hands I am mot concerned with drying out after repeated washes. I keep the gallon on hand for convenience and less waste than purchasing multiple small bottles.
Alicia R.
Baytown, TX
Washing my hands have never felt so good . This product doesn't give my hands that weird after feel when you wash your hands. it's great. Smells so good and makes your hands feel super smooth!!!! It's hard for me to find a product to wash my hands with that doesn't make my hands feel wierd after I wash them. This is my go to hand soap!!
Tasha G.
Eatonton, GA
Let me be honest the main reason that I use soft soap is because of the price. I can go anywhere and get this pretty cheap. I like to use this for my kids because it doesn't have a lot of extra stuff and when then wash their hands and accidentally put it in their eyes it doesn't burn as much. The price is great and works wonders!