Softsoap® Bar Soap
Top Questions See all 67 Q&A
- "I like bar soaps personally, and I think they last longer and are more economical than body wash. These particular ones that only smell really nice, it keeps my skin from being overy dried out. I have sensitive skin and I get mild eczema. This soap doesn't aggravate my skin." in 31 reviews
- "I have tried the coconut scrub soap and while I enjoyed the scent and the fact that it didn't dry out my skin, the grit of it annoyed me and have me an uncomfortable feel due to a medical problem that I have, so I won't be buying it again." in 16 reviews
- "I love softsoap body wash...its super fragrant but also makes me feel clean once it's washed off...the perfect combination!!" in 15 reviews
- "I've only tried the coconut scented bar soap, and I like that it's mild, but I do wish the fragrance was just a little bit stronger." in 9 reviews
- "love this soap it smells great and give a great clean feeling , kids like it too i have tried almost all varieties and it doesnt irritate my sensitive skin" in 7 reviews
Gentle enough for frequent handwashing. Inexpensive enough for when the kids decide to cover the entire bathroom with soap so I have to go to Walmart for the 4th time in one week!
I like the nice scents they have. My husbanf likes the price. My kids just want to wash their hands, the mirror, the floor, the cat and drive me crazy.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos