BY SOFTSOAP #94 in Bar Soap

Specially created to excite your senses, the Softsoap¨ bar soap line is enriched with natural extracts and a variety of delicious fragrances. see more...

• How moisturizing is this soap? What are people's favorite...1 Answers
  • Is this bar give the same moisturizing effect as the show...1 Answers
  • Is this hand soap or body soap?6 Answers
Softsoap® Bar Soap
  • "I like bar soaps personally, and I think they last longer and are more economical than body wash. These particular ones that only smell really nice, it keeps my skin from being overy dried out. I have sensitive skin and I get mild eczema. This soap doesn't aggravate my skin." in 31 reviews
  • "I have tried the coconut scrub soap and while I enjoyed the scent and the fact that it didn't dry out my skin, the grit of it annoyed me and have me an uncomfortable feel due to a medical problem that I have, so I won't be buying it again." in 16 reviews
  • "I love softsoap body wash...its super fragrant but also makes me feel clean once it's washed off...the perfect combination!!" in 15 reviews
  • "I've only tried the coconut scented bar soap, and I like that it's mild, but I do wish the fragrance was just a little bit stronger." in 9 reviews
  • "love this soap it smells great and give a great clean feeling , kids like it too i have tried almost all varieties and it doesnt irritate my sensitive skin" in 7 reviews
Courtney G.
Chickamauga , GA
Softsoap Bar Soap is so gentle to my skin. It makes it so smooth and smell so good. This is the only brand of bar soap I will buy. It is inexpensive as well. I would definitely recommend it.
Ashley H.
I used to use these. They were great for my skin but I got sick and my skin got sensitive so I don't use it anymore but I love the smell and how it used to make my skin so soft
Tammy D.
I bought an 8-pack of the Cranberry Pomegranate Soft Soap Bars because they were cheap and they smelled good. That was a big mistake. I ended up throwing 6 1/2 bars away. I did use what was left of 1 bar as sort of an air freshener in my bathroom after I stopped using it in the shower because it smelled so good. I loved these glycerin soaps until I discovered they were leaving a film on my skin. It was making my dry skin even more dry than normal. I know glycerin is moisturizing for some people, but I am not one of those people. It also left a film on my shower. I switched to the Pomegranate and Mango Soft Soap Shower gel and I love it. It's still 1 of the shower gels I rotate through on a monthly basis. It never dries out my skin and it smells wonderful, almost like the Cranberry Pomegranate soap.
Joanita Y.
Haverhill, MA
We use this hand soap almost exclusively on our bathroom. I use both the bar soap and the liquid soap because some kids prefer the bar and some prefer the liquid.
Gentle enough for frequent handwashing. Inexpensive enough for when the kids decide to cover the entire bathroom with soap so I have to go to Walmart for the 4th time in one week!
I like the nice scents they have. My husbanf likes the price. My kids just want to wash their hands, the mirror, the floor, the cat and drive me crazy.
Jennifer V.
Let me just say that the packaging is more beautiful than the actual product. I bought mine at Walgreen's for $5.49 without s/h costs for four 3.9 oz bar soaps in a pack. I wasn't really expecting anything special and I was really just expecting quality parallel to Yardley's which is soft, fragrant, lathers decently, uses more natural ingredients than the standard mainstream soaps, and is affordable at about $2/bar or less. I would much rather buy the body wash
Kitty C.
The back of the box states: “bar soap enriched with crushed coconut extract and gentle exfoliants”. I tried it out in the shower and was pleasantly surprised to find that the scrubbiness is quite fine. I was expecting some coarser exfoliants from this product. It smells lightly of coconut. I think the scent is light enough to pass for those that dislike coconut, but I’d say sniff first to double-check before you buy. I don’t find it very drying like other bar soaps and it does feel luxurious somewhat because it makes me think of coconut cream or milk. Bar soaps like this usually lasts me around a month.
Ashley G.
Waltham, MA
I never realized that softsoap made a bar soap, because I had been using my dove soap for so long. I always used softsoap body wash and absolutely loved it, but sometimes never felt like I was overly satisfied with the outcome. With the bar soap I feel like I get a good clean and that the soap is extremely effective in washing my body. I love this soap, it has replaced my dove soap, and I will be continuing to repurchase.
Jenny S.
Roseville, CA
First, I'd like to start off by saying that I do like SoftSoap when it comes to their hand soap. I was really excited to see these bar soaps and immediately grabbed them because of the feminine scents they were offering, but now I wish I hadn't. I bought them at Costco too which is very unfortunate (Huge bulk size basically), and now these little guys are just sitting the Pomegranate & Mangoes one and the quality and smell absolutely drives me nuts! My boyfriend is not a picky guy and doesn't like these either. Will not be purchasing these again.
Rae M.
I purchased this in the coconut scrub bar which I really enjoyed the scent. Its affordable and you get what you pay for. Its a basic bar soap made to get you clean. The coconut scrub is a white bar with crushed coconut extract and gentle exfoliants. So it has a grainy feel, I guess if you use only the bar and no loofah or wash cloth the bar could then possibly provide some exfoliation If you looking for something moisturizing this is not for you. I'm completely obsessed with the smell. I wish there was an air freshener with this scent. Its amazing.
cynthia f.
Richmond, KY
I rarely ever use bar soap. With all the different body washes to pick from I have stayed from the bar. This soap makes you want to go back to bar soap. It leaves you with such an overwhelming clean feeling. There is no residue and it doesn't dry out your skin. I would definitely recommend this product to people with sensitive skin as well because it's so gentle.
Nicole A.
Staten Island , NY
What is your favorite soft soap scent?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Bar soap or body wash?
Serena Y.
San Francisco, CA
Does this soap break anyone out?!
Kristina W.
Chicago Hts, IL
Is this hand soap or body soap?
Alyce O.
Does this soap dry out your hands? Or does it keep them soft?