Softsoap® Aquarium Series® Liquid Hand Soap

Just add water for a classic clean. This clear formula with a light, fresh scent is available in three colorful designs featuring your favorite fish. All the beauty of an undersea paradise, none of the fuss.

Will this dry your hands out after continued use?
Will this dry out your hands after continued use?
Will softsoap ever go out of business?
Start your review of Softsoap® Aquarium Series® Liquid Hand Soap!
Hopatcong, NJ
My parents bought soft soap my entire life, and I just need to share that I absolutely hate it! My hands feel weirdly greasy after it and it doesn't make them clean. No matter how much I wash my hands they don't feel clean. And it dries my skin out. This stuff is terrible. Plus almost all soft soaps are antibacterial. The main chemical they use happens to be the one that causes muscle deterioration and increases the risk of heart attacks. The same chemical that the FDA wants to ban because this its super unhealthy.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my usual hand soap you’ll find in my bathrooms. I like the clean scent and the fact that I can reuse the pump helps me save money & the environment. You can easily find the large refill bottles at pretty much any store. The only thing I personally notice is that it doesn’t rinse off so easily. I recommend using a half pump when washing your hands.
Pigeon forge
I would not recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive skin. When I used this product it dried my hands out and made them feel as if they were covered in chalk. It’s very very affordable but it dries skin out very easily. Now as a typical soap and making your hands feel clean I would recommend just not for those who have sensitive skin.
beckley
Softsoap is amazing hand soap. They come in all kinds of scents and are very convenient for schools, daycares, doctors offices, or any other public places. It leaves your hands so soft it’s unbelievable. They even have huge jugs of soap to refill the smaller bottles. Softsoap® Aquarium Series® Liquid Hand Soap
McDonough, GA
In a household of 5, with 5 bathrooms (!) this product is a staple for us. I always buy extras, because with kids— one goes through a lot of hand soap! For the price, it gets the job done. You’ll need to moisturize after, of course, but this is pretty basic soap. A good one to have around with a house full of kids!
Mesa
Classic! I mean especially the one with the fishes in the background. This is the one I’d recommend to everyone: teachers, parents, everyone. It doesn’t dry out the hands, there’s so many different scents, it’s affordable, and it’s a great size. PLUS, they sell the refill bottle for a very affordable price.
Bernardsville, NJ
This is my go to soap mainly because it smells so good, anti bacterial and is usually like 99 cents. Who can beat all of those items?? I also buy the large tube of this and keep it in my closet and refill the little ones that I have in the bathrooms and kitchen as it is most cost effective!
San Antonio, TX
This soap smells really good and leaves my hands felling clean and soft. It comes off easily and doesn’t leave a sticky residue behind. It is a very affordable brand found at most drugstores. They even sell a bigger bottle to refill this little pump. This is one of my families go to soaps.
Brooklyn, NY
I have no complaints for this hand soap. I actually have it in my bathroom right now. I think it’s perfect for everyone; I like it because some people don’t like a strong scented soap and just want to wash their hands. It’s really fresh smelling and cleans your hands well.
Brookhaven , GA
Great packaging with this product I love that each bottle has different fish. Very affordable soap to use with great quality. I do wish this product had a more scented line with that as well. I would definitely recommend this product for house use restaurant use and etc.