BY SOFTSOAP

Just add water for a classic clean. This clear formula with a light, fresh scent is available in three colorful designs featuring your favorite fish. All the beauty of an undersea paradise, none of the fuss.

Water,Sodium laureth sulfate,Cocamidopropyl betaine,sodium chloride,propylene glycol,fragrance,cocamide MEA,sodium salicylate,sodium benzoate,citric acid,tetrasodium EDTA,sodium sulfate,BHT,polyquaternium-7,PEG-18 glyceryl oleate/cocoate, poloxamer 124,PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate,Ext. D&C violet no. 2

Buy on Amazon
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
I use this to refill my pump.  It saves me a lot of money, because I do not have to buy a new pump every few days.  We  wash our hands a lot  because I used to be a CNA and it was a crucial necessity.  Now I still wash my hands a lot.  This soap works for sensitive skin, and I will not use anything else.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I use these every day they are very cheap. their anti-bacterial so they leave my hands clean and they are very effective. I am not disappointed at all. They are very affordable I do recommend them . they are name brand and the same as the store brand to me just prettier packaging.
Jasmine B.
I love this hand soap, I use this soap RELIGIOUSLY. It's the only one I use, it's like the cheapest soap ever, just want a single fill bottle like $1, want a jug to fill that bottle like $4. That jug will last a family of 4 like 4 months. It's crazy. I'm obsessed, it doesn't smell crazy it just smells clean and fresh, not overpowering at all, great if you're sensitive to smells. BUT MAKE SURE YOU DONT ACCIDENTALLY GRAB THE EQUATE BRAND IT HAS THE FISH AND EVERYTHING BUT SMELLS LIKE PUBLIC RESTROOM SOAP.
Lizzie S.
Ames, IA
I always keep Softsoap in my kitchen and in my bathroom but this particular type is one of my favorites! It smells really good and doesn't dry out my hands that I'm constantly washing from motherhood messes like cooking and changing diapers!
Melissa P.
Red Bay, AL
I use the softsoap hand wash to clean my brushes and sponges with. I use it daily on some brushes and others weekly. I bought the softsoap at my local Walmart/drugstore. Other products work well but this is what I have on hand most of the time! I definitely buy it often!
Amanda P.
Fairbanks, AK
This hand soap is fantastic! I love it so much I've even thought about using it as a body wash. This lathers up well, rinses clean and leaves a pleasant scent that lingers on my skin. My hands feel clean and refreshed without feeling overly dry.
Kristi D.
I like the kid-friendly fish themed bottle, very creative and exciting to young children. I bought my soft-soap from walmart and it is extremely affordable. I use it every day, multiple times a day. I would buy this product again if necessary and I am tight on money because it is so cheap, however I find that it leaves my hands a little dry. I wash my hands often while cooking dinner so I always have to use lotion afterwards because the soap is harsh on my dry skin. Highly recommend for those with overly oily skin...so it doesn't dry your hands out.
Chelsea M.
Toledo, OH
I love this hand soap! Not only for myself but for my kids as well!! I have found so many ideas on Pintrest as far as how to make the soap look more appealing (for the kids to use). I like that it doesn't effect the skin on my hands or my kids (we all over very sensitive skin). I also like that it is very inexpensive and you can buy the refillable jugs!
Laura V.
Carol Stream, il
I end up purchasing these when they are at a steal of a deal at my retailer. They do the job but I prefer to use foam cleansers. Foam cleansers last longer for regular kitchen and bathroom use. When I am on a budget, this is my go to brand as opposed to spending more at Bath & Body Works
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
I absolutely love softsoap. There soap smells good, there are several other scents to choose from, and there soap is so affordable. This soap is always used in my bathrooms and you can pretty much get it anywhere. I get mine at Walmart because it's the cheapest there.
Jerriyah R.
Raleigh, NC
Does this have a nice scent?
Thomas R.
Sacramento, CA
Will softsoap ever go out of business?