Softsoap® antiseptic soap uploaded by Michelle P.Softsoap® antiseptic soap uploaded by Anna A.

BY SOFTSOAP

Features: -Hand soap. -Refill of moisturizing hand soap with added aloe. -Premium, rich-lathering liquid soap with mild, yet effective skin cleaners and a touch of aloe vera. -Includes twelve 800 ml refills. -For soft soap 800-ml dispenser (sold separa.

La-Keysa H.
Brooklyn, NY
Softsoap Crisp Cucumber Melon: This soap smells good while washing your hands, but the smell vanishes quickly after drying. It may smell too strong for some, but I love it and so does my husband and children. Not sure if it is anti-bacterial. So of it is not anti-bacterial no need to fret too many anti-bacterial things in your life could be bad for you as your body doesn't encounter them long enough to build immunities. So that is a good thing sometimes
Megan B.
Hudson, FL
Effective and helps reduce skin drying, particularly in the winter months.

We have tried lots of different hand soaps to find one that is both effective at cleaning while not drying the skin. This soap is the best combination of performance and price we've found. It's now in all the hand soaps dispensers in the house and the effect on our hands is noticeable. It doesn't eliminate the need for hand lotion, especially in winter when the house humidity tends to be very low, but it is extremely gentle while still being fully effective in cleaning (even car engine dirt and oil).
Peggy C.
Im pretty much OCD when it comes to washing my hands. Thats exactly why I choose Softsoap and Softsoap handwashing refills. The main reason I use Softsoap is that because I wash my hands so often i need a soap thats as trong enough to thoroughly clean my hands but that wont strip away my natural oils to dry out my hands. I also love Softsoap because of its low cost! Its extremely affordable.
Kathleen B.
Keller, TX
Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.2 conversations

My granddaughter loves to wash her hands using water only. Now she is finally allowing my to pump soap onto her little hands. I originally bought the soap because of the frozen theme and found it to be a great soap. It doesn't dry out your hands and it's gentle enough for children. It foams up and she just loves it. I will definitely be purchasing this product again. The price is wonderful and it makes cleaning little hands a breeze.
Ashlye W.
Lone Grove, OK
Softsoap is such an iconic brand, and seems to be in everyone's bathroom, home or business. It's affordable, has so many choices to choose from, and is a company that stands behind their brand. I wash my hands several times a day at work, and the moisturizing softsoap soap keeps my hands feeling nice, clean, and not overly dry.
Anna A.
Aberdeen, WA
My favorite part of the day has become when i get to wash my hands. Softsoap hand soap is always refreshing and rejuvenating. With endless fragrances that carry me away, I'm always excited to try a new sensual vacation. I have no complaints about this product.
Sotelo M.
Indio, CA
I love Colgate especially the one that make your teeth white that is the best one using for 11 months now and love it Palmolive I love this dish soap I use for along time and love the way smells. Softsoap is the best my kids love it and the can use by just a push and there they washed there hands love all this product
Pamela S.
Clifton, NJ
I prefer liquid soap over bar soap and this particular soap isn't as drying compared to others. I wash my hands a lot and already have eczema so harsh soaps tend to irritate me and my hands get super dry and flaky. The moisturizers really help with the dryness so I can wash my hands without aggravating the eczema.
Santy S.
Chaska, MN
I love this smell!! It brings me back to when I was a little girl filled with a house of coconut everything thanks to my mother. I didn't like how it wasn't as moisturizing but it did the job and cleaned my hands. This is still my go-to for refills because it's inexpensive and guests never noticed the difference.
Tina W.
Lynn, IN
I have been using this product for quite some time now. It works great. I purchase the milk and honey which is very helpful for dry and cracked hands. I use it multiple times a day in both the bathroom and kitchen. I am very satisfied with this product and would definitely recommend it and purchase it again.