BY SOFTSOAP

Liquid hand soap eliminates 99-9% of germs- Contains light moisturizers to help keep hands soft- Clinically proven to kill harmful bacteria- Soap Type: Liquid; Application: Handwashing; Capacity (Volume): 800 ml; Dirt Types: Bacteria; Germs; Grease; Grime; Soil- SKU: AZERTY18295

Kimberly L.
Maple Valley, WA
We have used this soap in our medical clinic for years. Working with sick patients and other things this is something I use daily. This is a great product to use during the cold and flu season.
Kaylee V.
Henderson, TX
I love this product especially to leave by the sink to kill germs after using the restroom. It's definitely a good to. Softsoap has a variety of different scents, and some that also correspond with seasonal changes. This brand is always finding ways to improve their products whether it's good 100% natural or enhancing their fragrances. I have nothing but good things to say about Softsoap :)
Chelsea W.
Youngtown, AZ
This hand wash is awesome if you don't like or are allergic to heavy scents. It's great soap for everyday use or use on scratches, cuts, scrapes, or even new tattoo. I use this for tattoos all the time and have never had one issue with them healing. I also use this for cat scratches on myself and my fiance and they heal up very quickly!
Breanna B.
Philadelphia, PA
I buy this product mainly for my husband's mother who has multiple medical issues so we always have to use antiseptic hand wash. This product works wonders and has not given us any problems in the past couple years of using it. I'm actually surprised by that since my mother in law can be picky on what soap is being used in the household!
Bryanna N.
Newmanstown, PA
It is a very useful product to have in your bathrooms, I don't buy it much, but when I do, I use it often. It tends to be a little expensive, but it's worth the money. It also give my hands a dry feeling after use, but it never worries me much just as long as I stay clean. I recommend it because overall, it is a good product.
Becca S.
Vanceboro, NC
No complaints!! my family has used this handsoap for many years , it lives at my kitchen sink ! Having 2 teenage boys we use alot of this soap it not only cuts through dirt,mud , grass stains and lawnmower oil it cuts the germs and bacteria away from kitchen duties ! This will always have a place at my kitchen sink !!!!
Jamie T.
Washington, DC
I like softsoap because it's generally inexpensive, and as a college student that matters. However, I find it to be somewhat drying for my hands (with the exception of the coconut one for some reason.) I use it daily and it's not too bad on my hands but I may switch to something more moisturizing when I have more money.
Janeal F.
Fallbrook, CA
I really like using this soap because I feel that it cleans my skin without drying it out, I also feel clean after I use it. The smell is nice and doesn't stick to your hands like other hand washes can do. I use this in all of my bathrooms especially when my nieces and nephews come over. Don't want to spread the germs
Linda J.
Waterford, CA
One of the things about being a nursing student is that we are always washing our hands. I want to be sure that I am washing my hands with something that is going to keep me from getting sick. This soap is one of those that I can rest assured that I am getting the biggest bang for my buck. Defeniatly my go to soap.
Taylor H.
Agawam, MA
I love this hand soap. My mom has been buying it for years now and it's pretty much the only hand soap we keep in the house. It's effective and smells good. The price is very affordable and you can also buy refills. We always purchase our from like walmart or sometimes Big Y. I will definitely be buying it again.
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
Where can I purchase this product?