Softsoap Antibacterial Liquid Soap Refill, 1 Gallon uploaded by Rhonda N Andrew S.Softsoap Antibacterial Liquid Soap Refill, 1 Gallon uploaded by Crisleidy T.

BY SOFTSOAP

Michelle N.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this product. The best thing about this product is that its affordable for everyone and you would have enough for at least 2 months. its easy to pour and also easy to put away for extra use later on when you run out. best for refilling hand soap in the bathrooms
Nicole Z.
Greenwich, CT
The only soap I feel really "gets the germs off!" It's a staple in the bathroom and kitchen... super affordable and east compared to other similar products and always exceeds expectations!
Jennifer E.
Gainesville, TX
Our family goes through a lot of hand soap, with the little left over soap bars piling up I though I would try out the soft soap. The price was reasonable for just trying something out. I went back and bought the refill for it, we love it and go through it fast. The brand is one that I search out now - the soap itself is not one that lingers or makes you have to rewash or wipe away any residue. The scent is appealing and it doesn't leave a sticky mess when my kids spill some out. My two year old is able to use the little pump and my husband isn't too put out with refilling the container. It is a win - win so far.
Tina C.
Boiling Springs, PA
Silky clean feeling each time!

With four children 6 and younger, we go through a lot of soap throughout the day. As for the Softsoap Antibacterial Liquid Soap (Gallon quantity) product itself, the smell is pleasant, but it is the silky feel that my kids like. I like the fact that it's antibacterial and can be bought in bulk. Product offers an economical way to keep the kids' hands clean, which is a must during cold and flu season.

Amina S.
Dawsonville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I buy this soap for use in our family bathroom for hand washing at the sink. I have 3 girls running around here and we go through allot of soap washing up. This is super convenient and cost effective. We just reuse our smaller container a few times before I replace it with a newer one. Wish it was easier to transfer the refill into the small bottles though. Sometimes allot of soap get wasted durning the process.
Ericah S.
Belleville, IL
I love the softsoap gallon size refillable because it makes for one less obscure item to be left off the weekly shopping list. I usually buy a regular softsoap pump and just refill it as needed. I also like that you can buy two of these for the whole house in different scents and switch up the scents from one bathroom to the next. I just throw it under the sink until I need it. Out of sight, out of mind
Emily A.
Barstow, CA
I love this product!
I have a 1 year and 8 month year old and a 2 month old, so clean hands are very important to me. My older baby loves getting his hands dirty and I confide in no other soap than Softsoaps Antibacterial line. My family has used it for years and I will not settle for nothing else! Super cost efficient and a lot of product for the price! Love, love love!!!!!!!
LoAles C.
Bronx, NY
This is my favorite for home, guest bathroom and work. It's a very neutral tone and being that I work in the medical field I always prefer antibacterial. But I love the smell it's compatible for both genders so my boyfriend doesn't complain about having girly stuff everywhere and it leaves your hands smooth after. Very sudsy which is my favorite part too.
Precilia F.
Spring, TX
I LOVE the soap refill of Softsoap Antibacterial Liquid. The gallon size lasts approximately 4-5 months and I love that there is antibacterial properties in this soap. That's just what my family and I need as the kids are in school, sports and love being outside. The scent is clean and not overpowering. I will definitely be buying this again.
Rebecca R.
Statesboro, GA
This soap in general is a great moisturizing soap, it gets the job done and provides softness that lasts for your hands. It's super affordable and I love that it comes with huge refills so you don't have to waste bottles by buying a whole new bottle when you run out. It's so easy to refill and I just love this soap. Definitely recommend.