BY SOFTSOAP

Dermatologist-tested hand soap cleans gently without leaving hands feeling dry. Clinically proven to eliminate 99% of germs. Offers strong antibacterial protection. Light moisturizers help keep skin feeling smooth and soft. Soap Type: Liquid; Application: Hand; Capacity (Volume): 7.500 oz. ~ Includes twelve 7.5 oz pump bottles per case.CPC26090. 26090. Softsoap Softsoap Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap, Cucumber & Melon, 7.5oz Pump Bottle. see more...

• I'm wondering if I can get a larger more commercial size of produ...2 Answers
  • Are there bigger sizes available?2 Answers
  • What scents does it come in? 3 Answers
  • "Does not over dry skin with multiple uses." in 1 review
Lizzie C.
west union, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ purchased this hand soap on sale at Walmart for $0.27 a bottle so obviously it’s a good value. I️ purchased 2 scents and the berry curious cat from the Halloween collection is my favorite! It’s not watery like some hand soaps are. I️ would definitely recommend this to others!
Vanessa S.
Chatsworth, CA
Never have I ever gotten an infection from a cut after using this soap after. I have one for bathrooms, kitchen and the garden.
Nakia B.
Atlanta, GA
Always smells great! Does the job. Love the different fragrances and a great price! And i usually can find a coupon and save even more money
Siulyvette S.
Hartford, CT
It smells really good and leaves your hands soft also contains ingredients that benefit the skin.
Crystal C.
Shaker Hts, OH
This will always be my #1 hand soap for me & my kids it really makes your hands nice And soft they don't feel all dry like other soaps, when I'm done drying my hands they looked like I used lotion but it was the soft soap thanks for making this soap it's been years since I was a child when my mom stared having this in the bathroom.
Jo H.
Winchester, VA
Great product it cleans my hands well without drying them out. The price is great as well.
Nikole Y.
Enfield, CT
Smells amazing, leaves a very clean feel and does not dry your hands out! Would recommend for anyone looking for a cheap but efficient hand soap.
Meybelli H.
North Hills, CA
This soap smells so good. It cleans your hands very well and you just can't resist the smell it leaves on your hands.
I love soft soap it keeps my hands from being so dry washing them 100s times a day, I like the stronger scented soaps and I like that they are antibacterial. I use it everyday.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
I have soft soap both in my bathroom and in my kitchen at all times! I work in a hospital so I use harsh soaps all day but when I'm home it's soft soap
ebube o.
Wylie, TX
Who likes the raspberry smell
Chantelle C.
Rochester, NY
Has anyone heard of a lotion line coming out?
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
What scents does it come in?
Louise S.
Silver Spring, MD
I'm wondering if I can get a larger more commercial size of product as I love the smell so much it would be better for me to get a bigger size.
Louise S.
Silver Spring, MD
Are there bigger sizes available?