BY SOFTSOAP #87 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Dermatologist-tested hand soap cleans gently without leaving hands feeling dry. Clinically proven to eliminate 99% of germs. Offers strong antibacterial protection. Light moisturizers help keep skin feeling smooth and soft. Soap Type: Liquid; Application: Hand; Capacity (Volume): 7.500 oz. ~ Includes twelve 7.5 oz pump bottles per case.CPC26090. 26090. Softsoap Softsoap Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap, Cucumber & Melon, 7.5oz Pump Bottle. see more...

• I'm wondering if I can get a larger more commercial size of produ...2 Answers
  • Are there bigger sizes available?2 Answers
  • What scents does it come in? 3 Answers
  • "Does not over dry skin with multiple uses." in 1 review
Geordian G.
Geordian G.
Flower Mound, TX
This is the soap I always keep in my kitchen & bathrooms & tend to buy every time I am at the store. I love to keep a stock of it at my home, because it is something I typically go through very fast. It is also a low price, which makes it even better!
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Hempstead, NY
This soap is so nostalgic to me because my teacher bought it for our classroom in elementary school. Being in college, I always resort back to this particular soap (because it's so inexpensive) and also because the scent brings me back to my hometown.
Destiny N.
Destiny N.
San Marcos, TX
I love the Softsoap Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap. I use it every day in my dorm and we also use it at my house. I like that it doesn't leave my hands feeling dry. Also I love the different fragrances. I'll definitely continue to use these products!
Micha M.
Micha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite scent SoftSoap has! I always repurchase. The price point is right and it is antibacterial so there's no doubt that you are killing those germs. Smells great, feels great on your skin, leaves your hands clean,and doesn't cost much!
Toni L.
Toni L.
Ontario, CA
Makes hands feel smooth, clean, & hydrated. My personal favorite is the aloe antibacterial hand soap because of both the amazing scent and feel. I also love the refill jugs; they really help you save in the long run & last for a good amount of time
Leishla D.
Leishla D.
Orlando, FL
This is a normal buy for me whenever it's time to refill my daily essentials. I recently got more work done on my arm (tattoo'd) and it's soft enough to clean and moisturize the skin without having harmful after effects. Trusted brand for a reason!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Blissfield, MI
I always buy liquid hand soap for the bathroom or the kitchen and soft-soap is a brand I know and trust. It really doesn't even matter the scent because all the ones that I have tried I have enjoyed! Plus they are inexpensive which is a huge bonus.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Waxahachie, TX
This is a great product at a great price! These are perfect for the bathrooms. I love the moisturizing ones because I don't always have lotion nearby and my hands tend to be dry. This soap is easy enough for my small children to use which is great!
Abby L.
Abby L.
Kershaw, SC
I love the Softsoap Liquid Handsoap. I've grown up using it. We always have a refill bottle under the sink. The quality of this soap is great. Your hands are clean and soft (and not squeaky because that's annoying). The soaps also smell exquisite!
Alisha U.
Alisha U.
Puryear, TN
Love this smell and that it is antibacterial for my small children who are always using it. Very affordable and easy to use the pump makes a great way to clean little hands. I got mine at Kroger and use a coupon so i would defiantly buy it again.
ebube o.
ebube o.
Prairie View, TX
Who likes the raspberry smell
Chantelle C.
Chantelle C.
Rochester, NY
Has anyone heard of a lotion line coming out?
Catrina L.
Catrina L.
BATAVIA, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
What scents does it come in?
Silver Spring, MD
I'm wondering if I can get a larger more commercial size of product as I love the smell so much it would be better for me to get a bigger size.
Silver Spring, MD
Are there bigger sizes available?