BY SOFTSOAP

Dermatologist-tested hand soap cleans gently without leaving hands feeling dry. Clinically proven to eliminate 99% of germs. Offers strong antibacterial protection. Light moisturizers help keep skin feeling smooth and soft. Soap Type: Liquid; Application: Hand; Capacity (Volume): 7.500 oz. ~ Includes twelve 7.5 oz pump bottles per case.CPC26090. 26090. Softsoap Softsoap Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap, Cucumber & Melon, 7.5oz Pump Bottle. see more...

• I'm wondering if I can get a larger more commercial size of produ...2 Answers
  • Are there bigger sizes available?2 Answers
  • What scents does it come in? 3 Answers
  • "Does not over dry skin with multiple uses." in 1 review
Rachael S.
I can always find it at a pretty good price, it has a good texture, I grew up using this stuff...I still like it. It has a good variety of scents and colors, and the bottle isn't too cheap looking (not embarrassing for guests to see it on my sink). It's an oldie but goodie...I've been meaning to try their newer products too.
Melanie M.
I love soft soap. It is my go to hand Wash in my home. I have three children so it's price is right for how much we go through. The kids love the different scents, cherry blossom, cucumber melon and honey vanilla are favorites here.
Kelly A.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy this quite often I like the way it makes your hands feel soft and clean. I bought a lot of this product. I also use the body wash I like the way it makes your skin feel soft and clean and then the smell is just so refreshing.
Robertlina H.
Cleveland, OH
I really like this hand soap its easy to use and more sanitary than use a bar soap because if u drop this nothing going to happen but if u drop a bar it picks up dirt and germs which is the total opposite of using the hand "soap"
Lori K.
Carthage, TX
We use a lot of soap at our house. I prefer the liquid hand soap at each sink at my house. I have 4 bathrooms & a kitchen sink so that's a lot of hand soap. Soft soap antibacterial liquid hand soap is affordable & it smells good.
Melissa H.
Westwood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a staple in our house. We have one in every bathroom and next to the kitchen sink. I often buy the larger soap refill so I'm not constantly disposing of the smaller containers and find the pumps last through several refills.
Brandy F.
I really like this soap because I always know that my hands are clean, it's super easy to use and always smells great! I've bought it at Walmart and target before and I will continue to use it as one of the staples in my house!
Kandee A.
Pensacola, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy this soap ALL the time! I keep them in the kitchen and bathrooms. I am constantly washing my hands and love that the soap doesn't dry out my hand. Other products I have used I need to apply lotion because it was so harsh.
Sasha R.
Miami Gardens, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Soft-soap hand soap, especially with antibacterial. This brand is affordable and I love all of the fragrances. The most important thing about the soap is the antibacterial for me. Its a great product it never disappointed me.
Patricia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how this smells. It makes you hands really soft too which is nice! The scent lingers on your hands for a while after using it. It smells really fresh and crisp which I really like. I would definitely recommend this soap!
ebube o.
Wylie, TX
Who likes the raspberry smell
Chantelle C.
Rochester, NY
Has anyone heard of a lotion line coming out?
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
What scents does it come in?
Louise S.
Silver Spring, MD
I'm wondering if I can get a larger more commercial size of product as I love the smell so much it would be better for me to get a bigger size.
Louise S.
Silver Spring, MD
Are there bigger sizes available?