BY SOFTSOAP

Dermatologist-tested hand soap cleans gently without leaving hands feeling dry. Clinically proven to eliminate 99% of germs. Offers strong antibacterial protection. Light moisturizers help keep skin feeling smooth and soft. Soap Type: Liquid; Application: Hand; Capacity (Volume): 7.500 oz. ~ Includes twelve 7.5 oz pump bottles per case.CPC26090. 26090. Softsoap Softsoap Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap, Cucumber & Melon, 7.5oz Pump Bottle. see more...

• I'm wondering if I can get a larger more commercial size of produ...2 Answers
  • Are there bigger sizes available?2 Answers
  • What scents does it come in? 3 Answers
Maddy S.
Mount Laurel, NJ
It's soap, what more can I say. It cleans my hands and works like soap would. A great benefit is the wide selection of scents and fun characters they have on the bottles of soap. It definitely makes washing hands easier when kids see their favorite character on them.
Kate K.
Zimmerman, MN
Gets the job done and smells nice. I love that it's refillable and available at most drugstores, Walmarts, & Targets. I prefer Bath & Body Works soaps though just because there is a wider range of scents. If I'm in a pinch though, I would definitely use this instead.
Cinthia F.
Spartanburg, SC
I have used many hand soaps in my time. I look for their cleansing quality and the effect they have on my hands afterwards. I'm very pleased with this product because I feel my hands become very clean after using it, all while keeping my hands moisturized. I do not feel like there is a thick film, or dryness caused by this product, no matter how many times I used it.
Schuyler R.
Griffin, GA
This has to be the best hand soap that I have used since I was in elementary school lol. It keeps your hands moisturized for hours. Unlike other hand soaps, it doesn't leave your hand with an unpleasant smell. I have this product in every bathroom. Always a good buy.
Ann T.
Brainerd, MN
I always use Softsoap Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap. I put one in the bathroom and one in the kitchen. It smells good and you can't beat the price. They also sell Large refill bottles. The product goes a long way and lasts a long time I would recommend this product.
Pooja P.
I love using Softsoap liquid hand soap for washing hands in the bathroom. It's very thick and you only need a little bit to get the job done. I usually buy in bulk and refill the small containers when they get empty. Great, light fragrance that isn't overpowering.
Devin P.
Trenton, MI
who doesn't love soap!? I've used soft soap as long as I can remember. Easy to use and always accessible,reasonably priced and keeps my hands clean and I trust the brand. We use it at work because it is reliable. I love soft soap products I will continue using.
Ai Quynh N.
Orlando, FL
I have been using these soaps since I was a kid. I love their smell and for the price, it's truly a bargain. I never overuse it so it doesn't overdry my skin but the fragrance lasts forever and it makes washing hands fun. There's one in my kitchen and bathroom!
Angela M.
This reminds me of the soap I often bought from Bath & Body Works, but more wallet friendly.
The scent doesn't irritate my (semi) sensitive skin, and the formula doesn't make my hands feel dry.

-Would repurchase
-Would recommend
-Available at target, walmart, etc
Socheata S.
Long Beach, CA
We have these in our bathrooms and kitchen. They're pretty cool! They just chill near the sink, and when you need some suds, give 'em a few pumps and they'll squeeze out a little antibacterial liquid that'll keep your hands soft, germ free and smelling nice.
ebube o.
Wylie, TX
Who likes the raspberry smell
Chantelle C.
Rochester, NY
Has anyone heard of a lotion line coming out?
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
What scents does it come in?
Louise S.
Silver Spring, MD
Are there bigger sizes available?
Louise S.
Silver Spring, MD
I'm wondering if I can get a larger more commercial size of product as I love the smell so much it would be better for me to get a bigger size.