BY SOFTSOAP #87 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Dermatologist-tested hand soap cleans gently without leaving hands feeling dry. Clinically proven to eliminate 99% of germs. Offers strong antibacterial protection. Light moisturizers help keep skin feeling smooth and soft. Soap Type: Liquid; Application: Hand; Capacity (Volume): 7.500 oz. ~ Includes twelve 7.5 oz pump bottles per case.CPC26090. 26090. Softsoap Softsoap Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap, Cucumber & Melon, 7.5oz Pump Bottle. see more...

• I'm wondering if I can get a larger more commercial size of produ...2 Answers
  • Are there bigger sizes available?2 Answers
  • What scents does it come in? 3 Answers
  • "Does not over dry skin with multiple uses." in 1 review
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Kodiak, AK
I have a condition where I am very susceptible to bacteria and the only type of soap I can use are antibacterial soaps otherwise I either break out in an eczema rash or I itch like crazy. Softsoap soaps are some of the most gentle soaps if you have a condition like mine.
I use this hand soap all of the time and I love the feel and smell of it. It's not drying to my skin, which is important, but it gets the job done. I also like the packaging and feel that the pump is sturdy and holds up better than some other hands soaps that I've tried.
Tabatha S.
Tabatha S.
Maryland, NY
I like this soap because it leaves you feeling clean without breaking the bank, the hand pump allows for an easy and clean use. This soap isn't for those who want soft moisturized hands, it is for those who want to be clean. Overall for quick everyday use it is a winner.
K'henya O.
K'henya O.
Buffalo, NY
The soap smells great!!! The smell is long lasting and it obviously keeps you hands clean and smelling nice. I use this all the time and I have a bunch of bottles lol. Yes, the soap met my expectations! Its not expensive and overall its great, I will continue to buy it!
Ann T.
Ann T.
Brainerd, MN
I always use Softsoap Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap. I put one in the bathroom and one in the kitchen. It smells good and you can't beat the price. They also sell Large refill bottles. The product goes a long way and lasts a long time I would recommend this product.
Maddy S.
Maddy S.
Mount Laurel, NJ
It's soap, what more can I say. It cleans my hands and works like soap would. A great benefit is the wide selection of scents and fun characters they have on the bottles of soap. It definitely makes washing hands easier when kids see their favorite character on them.
Kate K.
Kate K.
Zimmerman, MN
Gets the job done and smells nice. I love that it's refillable and available at most drugstores, Walmarts, & Targets. I prefer Bath & Body Works soaps though just because there is a wider range of scents. If I'm in a pinch though, I would definitely use this instead.
Schuyler R.
Schuyler R.
Griffin, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has to be the best hand soap that I have used since I was in elementary school lol. It keeps your hands moisturized for hours. Unlike other hand soaps, it doesn't leave your hand with an unpleasant smell. I have this product in every bathroom. Always a good buy.
Terese P.
Terese P.
Always smells great, gets the job done, and lasts a long time. Usually buy it in bulk from somewhere like BJ's or Costco. The cucumber melon smell is fantastic and has never let me down. Will definitely keep buying this stuff until the day I can't find it anymore.
Pooja P.
Pooja P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using Softsoap liquid hand soap for washing hands in the bathroom. It's very thick and you only need a little bit to get the job done. I usually buy in bulk and refill the small containers when they get empty. Great, light fragrance that isn't overpowering.
ebube o.
ebube o.
Prairie View, TX
Who likes the raspberry smell
Chantelle C.
Chantelle C.
Rochester, NY
Has anyone heard of a lotion line coming out?
Catrina L.
Catrina L.
BATAVIA, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
What scents does it come in?
Silver Spring, MD
I'm wondering if I can get a larger more commercial size of product as I love the smell so much it would be better for me to get a bigger size.
Silver Spring, MD
Are there bigger sizes available?