BY SOFTSOAP

Dermatologist-tested hand soap cleans gently without leaving hands feeling dry. Clinically proven to eliminate 99% of germs. Offers strong antibacterial protection. Light moisturizers help keep skin feeling smooth and soft. Soap Type: Liquid; Application: Hand; Capacity (Volume): 7.500 oz. ~ Includes twelve 7.5 oz pump bottles per case.CPC26090. 26090. Softsoap Softsoap Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap, Cucumber & Melon, 7.5oz Pump Bottle. see more...

• I'm wondering if I can get a larger more commercial size of produ...2 Answers
  • Are there bigger sizes available?2 Answers
  • What scents does it come in? 3 Answers
  • "Does not over dry skin with multiple uses." in 1 review
Vanessa S.
Chatsworth, CA
Never have I ever gotten an infection from a cut after using this soap after. I have one for bathrooms, kitchen and the garden.
Austin S.
This is my go to hand soap. It has a great smell, does a great job and is at a great price. What's not to like?!
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
smells really good and fresh, very inexpensive and usually on sale. Recommend them. Good product
Jessica A.
Glendale , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this antibacterial soap works great and nice fragrance as well love this product
Michelle N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm somewhat addicted to the Bath & Body Works hand soaps, but this is a good back up when I run out or don't have the cash. The scent doesn't stay on your hands the way theirs does, but it'll do.
Melissa S.
Oregon city, OR
This soap has a crisp and clean smell. It's not to feminine so it's great for both men and women. My hands are not only clean but also soft. Does not over dry skin with multiple uses.
Chantelle C.
Rochester, NY
I keep this in our bathrooms and our kitchen for a quick wash and it really brightens up the room with the nice sweet scent! Leaves hand clean and not dried out like other fragrant hand soaps can do. Can be a little expensive for the little amount that you get and I haven't been able to find the different scents in bulk.
Monica K.
I often buy this soup for use by our bathroom sinks. While I still prefer the bath &body works scents and packaging in general, I always have these in hand too.
Reyna H.
Paramount, CA
The only hand soap I buy. Sure Bath and Body Works smell divine but for their price I can buy much more Softsoap hand soap which also smell great! Another plus is that they don't dry out my hands and aren't too scented as to make my husband not want to use it. The cucumber melon is the best!
ebube o.
Wylie, TX
I love there soap it leaves my hands smelling soft and feeling soft and smooth every time
ebube o.
Wylie, TX
Who likes the raspberry smell
Chantelle C.
Rochester, NY
Has anyone heard of a lotion line coming out?
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
What scents does it come in?
Louise S.
Silver Spring, MD
I'm wondering if I can get a larger more commercial size of product as I love the smell so much it would be better for me to get a bigger size.
Louise S.
Silver Spring, MD
Are there bigger sizes available?