BY SOFTSOAP #87 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Dermatologist-tested hand soap cleans gently without leaving hands feeling dry. Clinically proven to eliminate 99% of germs. Offers strong antibacterial protection. Light moisturizers help keep skin feeling smooth and soft. Soap Type: Liquid; Application: Hand; Capacity (Volume): 7.500 oz. ~ Includes twelve 7.5 oz pump bottles per case.CPC26090. 26090. Softsoap Softsoap Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap, Cucumber & Melon, 7.5oz Pump Bottle. see more...

• I'm wondering if I can get a larger more commercial size of produ...2 Answers
  • Are there bigger sizes available?2 Answers
  • What scents does it come in? 3 Answers
  • "Does not over dry skin with multiple uses." in 1 review
AJ M.
AJ M.
Vista
One of the best thing about Softsoap is the variety of scents available. With it being antibacterial I feel safe using it to tackle a variety of messes often made by my kids. as an added bonus, they even have fun bottle so when it comes time for my kids to wash up before dinner, I trust that, no matter what germs my kids bring in the hows, they won't last with a good wash.
Haley H.
Haley H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The number one thing I love about this soap is the amazing smell. You DEFINITLEY feel like your hands are thoroughly clean and the smell lasts a long time. However, my hands felt a little bit dried out. I will continue to purchase this because the dryness is not too bad as to turn me away from the amazing smell! I buy this from any local drugstore, which is also a plus.
Cinthia F.
Cinthia F.
Spartanburg, SC
I have used many hand soaps in my time. I look for their cleansing quality and the effect they have on my hands afterwards. I'm very pleased with this product because I feel my hands become very clean after using it, all while keeping my hands moisturized. I do not feel like there is a thick film, or dryness caused by this product, no matter how many times I used it.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Fallbrook, CA
softspapers always leaves a clean feel and doesn't make your hands feel dried out after use! It doesn't have a bad smell either ! I would recommend everyone to use this soap because this is one of the top brands my family uses and I live in a house hold of 8! Mostly boys it last a long time as well you don't get the over flow or to little one pump is all you need !
lapier e.
lapier e.
I love this hand soap for a variety of reasons. It moisturizes your hands, it comes in a variety of scents that compliment your mood and season and it's very affordable! As a nurse, hand washing is the first-line defense against the spreading of germs and teaching your little ones the importance of hand washing may save you from unnecessary trips to the doctor.
Serena R.
Serena R.
S El Monte, CA
Omg this hand soap is so awesome! I'm super picky about hand soaps and this one by far is my favorite!! It doesn't get too soapy like some brands and I defiantly feel a difference in my hands after using it. They feel cleaner and softer. Some soaps are super harsh and always dry my hands but when ever I use this brand my hands always feel soft which I love!!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this Soft-soap Antibacterial Liquid soap! They come in tons of different fragrances and the packaging is super cute to leave by your bathroom or kitchen sink for decorative purposes. They are super inexpensive and you can buy a big bottle to refill the little bottles as you please. I always buy these and I would defiantly recommend them.
Logan B.
Logan B.
Columbus, IN
I love this hand soap by softsoap! I feel like this soap gets all or almost every speck of eerms off of your hands. I would definantely recommend this product and many others by softsoap. Also, after you wash your hands, it makes your hands smell amazing! I think everyone should go try this because ii have a good feeling that you would be impressed.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Chatsworth, GA
My family uses soft soap products but we especially love the Antibacterial products. My daughter is a first year teacher and it's the only brand she uses in her classroom. She loves the fact that it not only has the soap but the antibacterial in it. Did I mention the amount of foam that it has and it's cleaning value? It's truly on of the best!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hand soap smells like summer in a bottle. I feel like soft soap is just that, soft. It rinses very clean and leaves hands smelling very nice. I was able to buy this at several stores i.e. Kroger, Publix, target, Walmart and Walgreens. It's very budget friendly and overs a refill bottle option. All in all I would definitely buy again.
ebube o.
ebube o.
Prairie View, TX
Who likes the raspberry smell
Chantelle C.
Chantelle C.
Rochester, NY
Has anyone heard of a lotion line coming out?
Catrina L.
Catrina L.
BATAVIA, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
What scents does it come in?
Silver Spring, MD
I'm wondering if I can get a larger more commercial size of product as I love the smell so much it would be better for me to get a bigger size.
Silver Spring, MD
Are there bigger sizes available?