BY SOFTSOAP #85 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Dermatologist-tested hand soap cleans gently without leaving hands feeling dry. Clinically proven to eliminate 99% of germs. Offers strong antibacterial protection. Light moisturizers help keep skin feeling smooth and soft. Soap Type: Liquid; Application: Hand; Capacity (Volume): 7.500 oz. ~ Includes twelve 7.5 oz pump bottles per case.CPC26090. 26090. Softsoap Softsoap Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap, Cucumber & Melon, 7.5oz Pump Bottle. see more...

• I'm wondering if I can get a larger more commercial size of produ...2 Answers
  • Are there bigger sizes available?2 Answers
  • What scents does it come in? 3 Answers
  • "Does not over dry skin with multiple uses." in 1 review
Rachelle D.
Rachelle D.
Phoenix
This is my favorite hand soap it work well with my skin and makes my hands super soft and moisturized and I don't feel like I need to rewash after using one bottle Is around one dollar and you can normally find a coupon for it in your local newspaper. sofesoap is one of my favorite brands and I love to use them. this is the only hand soap I will use. one bottle in my personal bathroom normally lasts about 2 months because you only ever really need a pump or two and my boyfriend washes his hands after everything because of germs.
Shelly L.
Shelly L.
i dont think, i have ever used another hand soap at home besides this brand, this i was young. unless i had to outside. you can get them at any drugstore or even 99 cent stores. they are so affordable. you can buy a small bottle and a huge refillable bottle to refill over probably like 20times beside it runs out. Plus, you sick of one scent, try another one. there are so many scent in this line of hand soap. all my family use it, ive seen it at work, ive seen it outside in other places. highly recommend.
Shaneikah G.
Shaneikah G.
I actually used this soap to clean my septum piercing when I first got it. I was told that this soap is the best in terms of gentle cleansing and I must say i was not disappointed! This soap was very good at cleansing the normal build up from a fresh piercing as well as cleansing my hands. It left my hands and nose free of dirt without being too harsh and leaving me with a tight dry feeling. I would definatley use product again. I recommend this product whole heartedly!
Bernadette J.
Bernadette J.
Honolulu, HI
Effective with getting dirty hands clean without drying your skin. As a healthcare worker I am constantly washing my hands a lot which, can be very harsh on the skin. Softsoap Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap is very mild and gentle on skin, even with multiple handwashing throughout the day. It leaves a pleasant smell after washes. There are different scents to choose from but my personal favorite is the Crisp Cucumber and Melon. Such a refreshing scent!
Renee J.
Renee J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is an ok product. If I can get a coupon and it's on sale then I will grab a couple to use in our upstairs bathroom. I use Bath Body Works for the downstairs as I find they are nicer. Softsoap works but I feel sometimes like it's still on my hands or it's just not as nice to wash my hands with vs. Bath Body Works. Still a sale is a sale and it does the job but I wouldn't put it in the rooms where guests would be using it.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
If you love clean germ free hands I truly recommend Softsoap Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap. This stuff is just bliss in a bottle. It's has an amazing light fresh smell. It leaves my hands so soft and moisturized for hours. Best of all it's antibacterial properties leaves my hand bacteria and germ free! I've tried many other hand soaps, but nun of them have reached all of my expectations like this amazing product.
Terry J.
Terry J.
Taunton, MA
Softsoap Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap is the best value for your money as it is very reasonably priced. The hand pump makes it easy to use and fun for the kids so it not a fight to get them to wash there hands all the time, I have compared Softsoap to many other liquid soaps and they do not compare. Softsoap leaves your hands soft and the scents smell very nice not overpowering like some other hand soaps.
Erika R.
Erika R.
Glendale, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using softsoap for a few years as a college student. It's always at a great price. I love the scent and the soap never fails to leave my hands feeling silky smooth. However, the packaging is not the best because the pump stick is short and so I can never get to the bottom of the product easily. Once there is very little liquid soap left in the container, you have to uncap the lip to get it out.
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Lutz, FL
This is a good hand soap! Smells delicious and doesn't dry your hands with every use. This soap is super affordable. And honestly I never thought that my hands would be still soft after I've used it. I now use hand soaps that have moisturizer in it because the cold weathers coming and we all know how ashy we all get once that could weather comes lol! Hope this info helped you :)
Kim N.
Kim N.
South El Monte, CA
The antibacterial soap is a basic soap and does the job. I do notice that my hands have been getting dry due to the hand wash. I am a physical therapist and often need to wash my hands between patients so I do a lot of washing. If you're looking for a basic hand soap this is fine but if you're a women and hope to keep your hands soft then I suggest you find something else.
ebube o.
ebube o.
Prairie View, TX
Who likes the raspberry smell
Chantelle C.
Chantelle C.
Rochester, NY
Has anyone heard of a lotion line coming out?
Catrina L.
Catrina L.
BATAVIA, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
What scents does it come in?
Silver Spring, MD
I'm wondering if I can get a larger more commercial size of product as I love the smell so much it would be better for me to get a bigger size.
Silver Spring, MD
Are there bigger sizes available?