BY SOFTSOAP #53 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Soft-soap antibacterial hand soap is clinically proven to eliminate 99.9% of bacteria; In a handwashing test vs the following common harmful bacteria S. aureus and E. Coli. see more...

Crystal B.
Pleasant Hill
Softsoap Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap Refill is worth purchasing. I love that is saves you money and it's easy to fill up your soap container.  We go through alot of soap here at my work and always just refill our little pump with this.
Gaby L.
Green Bay, WI
I love this soap and actually use it on my body, it keeps me smelling fresh all day long and that makes me confident. I'd definitely recommend this soap to anyone!
Judy R.
Upper Marlboro, MD
I absolutely love this hand soap. I love that the scent is light and the antibacterial properties are it useful for other things than hands, such as makeup brushes and the colorless ones are good for Invisalign trays. I typically catch mine on sale at Target or Giant. Or we get in bulk at Costcos or BJs.
Lydia A.
Las Vegas, NV
I buy these in bulk because I hate running to the store for new soap when I NEED it. Haha!  I bought my bottles at Sams Club which made them rather inexpensive.  I refill all of the soap containers in my home with this amazing soap, and when the holidays hit, I can just add some essential oils to make it festive!
Jennifer Y.
This soap gets your hands clean and fresh smelling. It isn't as watery as other brands and lathers up nicely so you know your washing the germs away. It also has a light scent that reminds me of my grandparents bathroom and brings back memories of spending time with them!
Cassi T.
Hampton, SC
WE use the refills all the time! I have some cute nautical themed soap containers so I don't need a pump bottle and this is the best for the price. You can put it in a regular pump too. Been happy with brand and it also comes in many scents! Get them! It's worth it!
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
This large refill antibacterial hand soap is a staple in my home. when you have 2 young kids everyone is constantly washing their hands so we go through A LOT of hand soap. its a great price for the amount you get and lasts about a month in my home.
Darcy A.
Plattsburgh, NY
Hand soap is a must have in my home! My boyfriend is obsessed with keeping his hands clean- and my daughter likes to wash her hands too along with her toys- I get different scents to see if my boyfriend will say something bad! It's my way of getting back for getting the sick all wet along with my makeup brushes ( you can't use a makeup brush when it's wet)  but yes, we to wash out hands in this house. Just my daughter and boyfriend do it for no reason! lol- ps. the big bottle lasts for about a month in my home!
Alix P.
Muncie, IN
I am in love with this scent. When I'm looking for a hand soap to use I always make sure that it isn't a drying formula and that it leaves my hands smelling great after use. This product does both!
Erin S.
Gardner, MA
So I absolutely love this song! It smells so great and clean and crisp it just makes you feel so squeaky-clean! It wakes up your senses and permeates trim your skin for a good while. Even the most simple of scents from the spring smells so amazing I absolutely love this brand I've been using it since I was a kid it cleans so well and has so many different choices that any bacterial soap is so great it definitely puts my mind at ease knowing that I'm getting the most out of my soap I definitely recommend this to anybody I have a lot of tattoos and piercings and this is my number one go-to brand to keep my tattoos and piercings clean
Cathy V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
What's your favorite scent?
Earn $215/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $395/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $286/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $392/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)