BY SOFTSOAP

New Crisp Clean Good For 450+ Pump Dispenses Meets Healthcare Handwash Standards* Gentle On Hands Dermatologist Tested The New Softsoap&Reg; Brand Antibacterial Hand Soap Is Clinically Proven To Eliminate 99.9% Of Bacteria.*&Nbsp; Its Unique Formula, With Moisturizers, Leaves Your Skin Feeling Soft And Protected. Made In Usa *In A Handwashing Test Vs. The Following Harmful Bacteria:&Nbsp; S. Aureus &Amp; E. Coli.&Nbsp; Meets Criteria For Health-Care Personnel Handwashes In The Fda Tfm For Health-Care Antiseptic Drug Products (21 Cfr Parts 333&Amp;369). see more...

• Does anyone else feel that this product is great on your skin?1 Answers
  • Does any one else feel like this soap leaves their hands feeling ...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "It make my hands feel very soft and fresh" in 1 review
Kristina F.
Smells great, feels great, and works great!  I use this soap in nearly every bathroom! It works great and feels nice without leaving residue. It can be a little overdrying, especially in winter months which is why I'm giving four stars instead of five.
Britnee J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love Softsoap. I am very adamant about hand washing, so it is a must that I have soap anywhere that there is a sink in the house. I love this brand because they have so many options and it leaves me clean hands that feel clean. It has a great lather too it and you do not need too much like with some other brands. I always find the smaller bottles at the Dollar Tree but sometimes when I do not make it there, I just go to Big Lots and purchase the larger refill bottle and put it in my fancy soap dispensers.
Shannel G.
Everyone I'm here to tell you about the Softsoap antibacterial hand soap with moisturizer now this soap is wonderful I use it in one of my bathrooms it also has a great smell to it and it's not too thick or thin and it ladders up very well and when rinsing off and leave your hands feeling moisturized and soft and smooth and all of the good stuff no I don't buy the big bottles because the long was the last me just as long as the big ones too and I get them at local stores like my Smith's Market or the Family Dollar and Walmart and I normally pay about $5 depending on where you go sometimes they're on sale the most I've ever paid for one was about a dollar fifty it's a great product and I hope that you guys would be able to try it because I did and loved it
Annmarie G.
Irwin, PA
We go through hand soap pretty fast in our household. So that's why I usually always buy Soft soap Antibacterial handsoap(refill mostly.) I'm OCD, and I must wash my hands several times a day and the Soft soap brand doesn't dry them out plus makes a great lather (that in my mind makes me feel that there getting clean.) But the refill size is so cost effective and lasts vs. a lot of the expensive,perfumery brands which are being sold. They just don't make me feel clean after I wash with those. That's another reason why Soft soap is the brand I mostly use. I feel like the Antibacterial ingredients within the Soft soap really works. Plus, with all the hand washing I do, it doesn't dry out my hands. They feel soft.
Meagan B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always feel extra clean after using this soap, I can always see the water running off my hands change color when I wash them and that makes me feel like I'm getting my hands really clean. The smell is great too!
ari k.
We use the softsoap brand in our home regularly. I have young children, who are constantly having adventures, so i always have antibacterial liquid hand soap at home at every sink. Its easy on little hands and washes clean pretty easily. I usually opt to pick up the softsoap brand for 2 reasons. 1. There are always coupons or special offers that i can take advantage of in my area. Being a family working a tight budget, i really appreciate that! 2. Its available at most of the places i shop, like costco and target. No taking the kids in and out of the car and making extra stops! Yes!! This mommy appreciates that too!!
Elizabeth G.
San Pedro , CA
Some liquid soaps have a gelatinous texture. This does not; its consistency is more like water. If you prefer the denser soaps then avoid this. But if dense soaps clog your soap dispensers and build up at the end of the spout, as they do with mine, this is the stuff to use. I suspect that not clogging dispensers is part of the point of this product, so that its easier to use in industrial and commercial environments. In any event, thicker does not mean cleaner. This is good soap; two stars off simply because its not for everyone.
Rose W.
La Fayette, IL
A little goes a long way with this soap. It gets your hands clean and rinses off well if you don't use to much. It works as good as some of the more expensive hand soaps. I got it at every sink and use numerous times a day (I'm a constant hand washer) and it has never dried out my hands. I would recommend this hand soap to any one wanting to save some money but by it in the big refill containers and refill your bottles, you'll save even more!
Tiffany Tia C.
Wichita, KS
There is always a bottle of Softsoap on the counter, next to the sink, in both bathrooms. It is nice to know that it will smell clean when I am done washing my hands and that it has antibacterial qualities. The price-point is always fair for this item as well. I can purchase the large refill bottle for under $5 dollars almost anywhere I shop. I find it lasts usually a month for one large refill bottle between the two bathrooms.
Selina S.
Corpus Christi, TX
Soft soap antibacterial hand soap is a must have with a house full of boys. This has been a staple in our home for many years. It is affordable and does a great job of warding off germs. Both of my children wear contacts and use this to wash their hands prior to putting their contacts in. We are aware of infections of the eye that can occur without clean hands, this is and will always be our first choice.
Terlayra T.
Does any one else feel like this soap leaves their hands feeling dry??
Lorna R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does anyone else feel that this product is great on your skin?