BY SOFTSOAP

New Crisp Clean Good For 450+ Pump Dispenses Meets Healthcare Handwash Standards* Gentle On Hands Dermatologist Tested The New Softsoap&Reg; Brand Antibacterial Hand Soap Is Clinically Proven To Eliminate 99.9% Of Bacteria.*&Nbsp; Its Unique Formula, With Moisturizers, Leaves Your Skin Feeling Soft And Protected. Made In Usa *In A Handwashing Test Vs. The Following Harmful Bacteria:&Nbsp; S. Aureus &Amp; E. Coli.&Nbsp; Meets Criteria For Health-Care Personnel Handwashes In The Fda Tfm For Health-Care Antiseptic Drug Products (21 Cfr Parts 333&Amp;369). see more...

• Does anyone else feel that this product is great on your skin?1 Answers
  • Does any one else feel like this soap leaves their hands feeling ...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "It make my hands feel very soft and fresh" in 1 review
  • "i like this handsoap it doesnt dry out my hands but it still cleans and it smells good to." in 1 review
Britnee J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love Softsoap. I am very adamant about hand washing, so it is a must that I have soap anywhere that there is a sink in the house. I love this brand because they have so many options and it leaves me clean hands that feel clean. It has a great lather too it and you do not need too much like with some other brands. I always find the smaller bottles at the Dollar Tree but sometimes when I do not make it there, I just go to Big Lots and purchase the larger refill bottle and put it in my fancy soap dispensers.
Meagan B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I always feel extra clean after using this soap, I can always see the water running off my hands change color when I wash them and that makes me feel like I'm getting my hands really clean. The smell is great too!
Tyra G.
Wellness Guru Expert
The only hand soap I ever recall using in my house lol Very affordable and lasts a very long time. Doesn't dry out the hands, though I still recommend a lotion after. Highly recommend. Check out some other scents as well, I find other scents a bit more moisturizing.
Kimberly M.
Covington, GA
A long time family favorite for reliable clean hands. I would recommend this product for general use because of it's mild scent and antibacterial properties.
Alicia H.
Visalia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these big refills because I use the small bottle and I love that it's inexpensive and you can find it almost anywhere I always find mine at target
Jennifer H.
Merrimack, NH
I love the how this soap really does leave your hands feeling crisp and clean after washing. The scent is pleasant as well.
Kary C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the smell and it's antibacterial her hands are still soft! Must have in this home!
Carmen i.
Madison, WI
Muy buen producto y sienpre necesario en nuestra casa ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Veronica D.
Arcola, IL
I always have to buy 4 or more refills i really love this soap it keep my hands very soft.....
Terlayra T.
I use this soap my job, i like that it is anti-bacterial, however this soap does leave your hands feel dry.
Terlayra T.
Does any one else feel like this soap leaves their hands feeling dry??
Lorna R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone else feel that this product is great on your skin?