BY SOFTSOAP

New Crisp Clean Good For 450+ Pump Dispenses Meets Healthcare Handwash Standards* Gentle On Hands Dermatologist Tested The New Softsoap&Reg; Brand Antibacterial Hand Soap Is Clinically Proven To Eliminate 99.9% Of Bacteria.*&Nbsp; Its Unique Formula, With Moisturizers, Leaves Your Skin Feeling Soft And Protected. Made In Usa *In A Handwashing Test Vs. The Following Harmful Bacteria:&Nbsp; S. Aureus &Amp; E. Coli.&Nbsp; Meets Criteria For Health-Care Personnel Handwashes In The Fda Tfm For Health-Care Antiseptic Drug Products (21 Cfr Parts 333&Amp;369). see more...

• Does anyone else feel that this product is great on your skin?1 Answers
  • Does any one else feel like this soap leaves their hands feeling ...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "It make my hands feel very soft and fresh" in 1 review
  • "i like this handsoap it doesnt dry out my hands but it still cleans and it smells good to." in 1 review
Shannel G.
Shannel G.
Everyone I'm here to tell you about the Softsoap antibacterial hand soap with moisturizer now this soap is wonderful I use it in one of my bathrooms it also has a great smell to it and it's not too thick or thin and it ladders up very well and when rinsing off and leave your hands feeling moisturized and soft and smooth and all of the good stuff no I don't buy the big bottles because the long was the last me just as long as the big ones too and I get them at local stores like my Smith's Market or the Family Dollar and Walmart and I normally pay about $5 depending on where you go sometimes they're on sale the most I've ever paid for one was about a dollar fifty it's a great product and I hope that you guys would be able to try it because I did and loved it
Annmarie G.
Annmarie G.
Irwin, PA
We go through hand soap pretty fast in our household. So that's why I usually always buy Soft soap Antibacterial handsoap(refill mostly.) I'm OCD, and I must wash my hands several times a day and the Soft soap brand doesn't dry them out plus makes a great lather (that in my mind makes me feel that there getting clean.) But the refill size is so cost effective and lasts vs. a lot of the expensive,perfumery brands which are being sold. They just don't make me feel clean after I wash with those. That's another reason why Soft soap is the brand I mostly use. I feel like the Antibacterial ingredients within the Soft soap really works. Plus, with all the hand washing I do, it doesn't dry out my hands. They feel soft.
ari k.
ari k.
We use the softsoap brand in our home regularly. I have young children, who are constantly having adventures, so i always have antibacterial liquid hand soap at home at every sink. Its easy on little hands and washes clean pretty easily. I usually opt to pick up the softsoap brand for 2 reasons. 1. There are always coupons or special offers that i can take advantage of in my area. Being a family working a tight budget, i really appreciate that! 2. Its available at most of the places i shop, like costco and target. No taking the kids in and out of the car and making extra stops! Yes!! This mommy appreciates that too!!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Pedro , CA
Some liquid soaps have a gelatinous texture. This does not; its consistency is more like water. If you prefer the denser soaps then avoid this. But if dense soaps clog your soap dispensers and build up at the end of the spout, as they do with mine, this is the stuff to use. I suspect that not clogging dispensers is part of the point of this product, so that its easier to use in industrial and commercial environments. In any event, thicker does not mean cleaner. This is good soap; two stars off simply because its not for everyone.
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
Rienzi, MS
I love this hand soap. I buy the big refill sizes and keep all of the dispensers full in my kitchen and both bathrooms. It smells amazing, doesn't dry my hands out, and is gentle enough for my 6 year old son and his eczema. I also use this to wash my all of my synthetic hair makeup brushes. It's antibacterial and gentle at the same time. It removes every bit of longwearing foundations from my most dense brushes and it rinses clean very easily. It also leaves my brush fibers smelling great.
April M.
April M.
With my family we only buy antibacterial soap for all of the restrooms in our home and even sometimes the kitchen we are very sanitary with handwashing and I only feel safest using antibacterial soap I do trust soft soap because I like the clean feeling on the hands after I use this cleanser and my hands are never dry after using the soap unlike some antibacterial soap that are very harsh on the skin and leave the skin very dry and dehydrated this one works the best for us!
Kiara F.
Kiara F.
Corona, CA
This product had a very good smell but there were some draw backs. For me personally whenever i used it it made my hands very dry following its use. I use it probably everyday or every other day as it is in my bathroom. it does get the job done and has amazing Bacterial prevention , i would recommend if you only care about the products sole job of cleaning bacteria, but if you are looking for a more multipurpose product maybe some other options would be helpful.
Cecilia E.
Cecilia E.
Marion, IN
I like this product. I have the little pumps that run out frequently and this is great to refill them. It smells good and it is a cheap buy. I get SoftSoap Antibacterial hand soap mostly at Wal-Mart when I am on o ne of my stock up sessions. I like this product cause it is easy for my 8 year old to help refill the small pump and the pumps are easy for her to use when washing her hands. Lets face who doesn't have an 8 year old that is not crawling with bacteria.
Lola G.
Lola G.
Solvang, CA
This liquid refill size hand soap is a must have in my household and I highly recommend this product. I love that it is antibacterial and has a clean scent that's not overpowering. In addition, it doesn't irritate the skin. My daughter has eczema and allergies and my husband also has allergies and this doesn't irritate their skin or trigger an allergic reaction. I've repurchased it countless times. It's very affordable around $4 where I get it.
Rose W.
Rose W.
La Fayette, IL
A little goes a long way with this soap. It gets your hands clean and rinses off well if you don't use to much. It works as good as some of the more expensive hand soaps. I got it at every sink and use numerous times a day (I'm a constant hand washer) and it has never dried out my hands. I would recommend this hand soap to any one wanting to save some money but by it in the big refill containers and refill your bottles, you'll save even more!
Terlayra T.
Terlayra T.
Does any one else feel like this soap leaves their hands feeling dry??
Lorna R.
Lorna R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone else feel that this product is great on your skin?