BY SOFTSOAP #95 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Clinically Proven To Eliminate 99.9% Of Bacteria.** This Unique Formula, With Moisturizers, Leaves Your Skin Feeling Soft And Protected. Meets Healthcare Handwash Standards, Gentle On Hands.* Dermatologist Tested. *Meets Criteria For Health-Care Personnel Handwashes In The Fda Tfm For Health-Care Antiseptic Drug Products (21 Cfr Parts 333 And 369). **In A Handwashing Test Vs. The Following Common Harmful Bacteria: S. Aureus And E. Coli. Made In Usa see more...

Emily W.
Concord
This is my favorite hand soap. It has a nice, light, clean smell. No heavy floral scents that linger throughout the day. Does not dry out hands like a lot of antibacterial soaps. The price is excellent, and there are typically coupons for it as well!
Thelma A.
El Mirage , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
No problem with this brand this is the one I get to wash my hands in the bathroom I got it at Walmart for A good price Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap with Moisturizers Fresh Citrus
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This soap has a clean citrus scent and eliminates 99.9% of bacteria! Perfect to keep next to the bathroom sink! This soap does not tend to dry my hands out either. Softsoap is always reasonably priced, and I will continue to keep this soap in my home.
Amanda T.
Benton Harbor, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is seriously the freshest, yummiest scented soap I've used in a long time. I was washing my hands at work and didn't even notice we had a new soap until I got a whiff of this DELICIOUS smell. Turns out it's this soap! I went straight to the store after work and bought some for home.
Katelyn F.
Pasco, WA
I don't know what it is about this soap, but it will not lather. It's almost like the first time it just stays its gel form and smears around your hands. Once you rinse that off, add more soap, and re-wash suddenly it's bubbles galore. Not sure what it's problem is, but I don't like it.
Alyssa B.
Rogers, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love this hand soap! It really does deep clean and kill germs and doesn't dry out your skin. I use it to wash my hands in the shower and outside of the shower! It's effective and smells good also!
Tiana F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this soap. It cleans well and smells great! I purchased this from Kroger in my town. It's pretty similar to other soaps but leaves my skin feeling moisturized rather than dry. I will definitely buy this again!
Michelle C.
San Antonio , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love B&BW soaps but I use these soft soap ones in the restrooms as otherwise my 6 year old thinks the foam are bubbles. This smells great and lasts a long while.
suzelle h.
Pearl River, LA
I began buying this hand soap about two years ago to leave in my kitchen for my husband. He is an avid hunter and fisherman so his hands are always stinky and dirty and full of germs. The fact that this is an antibacterial soap, and does not just smell good, makes me feel confident that my husband is not getting germs all over our baby after he comes in from playing with dirty animals. The scent is also excellent! It works nice, bubbles up, and rinses off easily. I recommend this soap to anyone looking for a low priced option for hand hygiene in their home.
Tanzania B.
Richmond, VA
This is actually the current hand soap that I am using. I love that this one is antibacterial because it elimates the need for me to use a product like ourell or germx even after cleansing my hands. I use this mainly in the kitchen when I am preparing food. In between cooking the items I make sure to wash my hands with this to prevent cross contamination. It leaves my hands feeling very clean but doesn't dry them out which is awesome. Overall, i love this handsoap and will definitely repurchase.