BY SOFTSOAP #57 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Clinically Proven To Eliminate 99.9% Of Bacteria.** This Unique Formula, With Moisturizers, Leaves Your Skin Feeling Soft And Protected. Meets Healthcare Handwash Standards, Gentle On Hands.* Dermatologist Tested. *Meets Criteria For Health-Care Personnel Handwashes In The Fda Tfm For Health-Care Antiseptic Drug Products (21 Cfr Parts 333 And 369). **In A Handwashing Test Vs. The Following Common Harmful Bacteria: S. Aureus And E. Coli. Made In Usa see more...

suzelle h.
Pearl River, LA
I began buying this hand soap about two years ago to leave in my kitchen for my husband. He is an avid hunter and fisherman so his hands are always stinky and dirty and full of germs. The fact that this is an antibacterial soap, and does not just smell good, makes me feel confident that my husband is not getting germs all over our baby after he comes in from playing with dirty animals. The scent is also excellent! It works nice, bubbles up, and rinses off easily. I recommend this soap to anyone looking for a low priced option for hand hygiene in their home.
Tanzania B.
Richmond, VA
This is actually the current hand soap that I am using. I love that this one is antibacterial because it elimates the need for me to use a product like ourell or germx even after cleansing my hands. I use this mainly in the kitchen when I am preparing food. In between cooking the items I make sure to wash my hands with this to prevent cross contamination. It leaves my hands feeling very clean but doesn't dry them out which is awesome. Overall, i love this handsoap and will definitely repurchase.
Gina A.
Purchased this product because i wanted to try a new scent . This is a light crisp clean scent that both genders can enjoy. Great for guest bathrooms, or as your hand soap at Kitchen sink. The fragrance is for the immediate pleasure while washing your hands, it does not linger after towel drying. There is little to no lather, & washes clean with no residue. It does not dry out your skin, the way most anti-bacterial soaps do. I would purchase again.
Sandi C.
Mechanicsville, VA
I loved that this soap was antibacterial and still had a good smell. I was also in love with the fact that it didn't cost more than other hand soap types.
I feel it cleaned well and left my hands sort of moisturized afterwards. A bottle of this soap in our bathroom lasted over 3 months.
Only reason for 4 stars was after 3 months the pump stopped wanting to give the full pump amount. There was enough soap in the bottle.
Stacie R.
Starke, FL
The price of Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap cannot be beaten! When you have a husband and three little boys always needing to wash their hands you make sure you have the cupboards full of soap! And at only $.98 each at Walmart it's painless to stock up! I feel safer knowing they've used an antibacterial soap as well! We use this product in our home every day. You'll find it perched on every sink in the house!
Kortney C.
Denver, CO
Soft soap has been the number one hand soap in my family for as long as I can remember. It was always convient to grab while we were grocery shopping. The soap doesn't leave a nasty residue afterwards like some brands do and your hands always smell like the soap you use and when you get the great smelling ones is great for the day! The antibacterial is just an added bonus and the citrus smell is yummy too.
Olivia A.
Fernandina, FL
I love this hand soap! Besides the obvious fact of it being super cheap it will last atleast a few months! One little squirt will go a long way and it smells delicious! It's super easy to find because of the clear bottle and bright colors and the dispenser is made very nice! I've used several hand soaps and this plastic container is by far my favorite. This is usually my go-to hand soap!
Angela K.
Wallingford, CT
I absolutely love this soap product. Now this is a secret hack i use when washing makeup brushes but if you use an antibacterial hand soap it deep cleans them and gets rid of bacteria. This one is the best one I've used yet. I also can touch w.e I want and when I feel my hands get dirty i use this soap and it feels like they were never even dirty. I recommend his soap to all.
Josie B.
Broussard, LA
I only use antibacterial hand wash. I find there's no point in using regular hand wash if you have a choice to use antibacterial soap. I love soft soap products and buy this antibacterial soap at least once a month. I drill my kids to wash their hands after every time they use the bathroom so we go through this soap fairly quickly. It makes our hands soft as well.
Kiran A.
Saint Albans, NY
Softsoap is an affordable brand of soap that helps fight off any left over bacteria on the hands. The scent of this soap in particular is very affective and lovely. You can buy this soap at almost any drugstore. I was overall satisfied with the way the lather of the soap worked gently onto my skin. I recommend this soap for people to use as a daily hand wash. ;)