BY SOFTSOAP #28 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Clinically Proven To Eliminate 99.9% Of Bacteria.** This Unique Formula, With Moisturizers, Leaves Your Skin Feeling Soft And Protected. Meets Healthcare Handwash Standards, Gentle On Hands.* Dermatologist Tested. *Meets Criteria For Health-Care Personnel Handwashes In The Fda Tfm For Health-Care Antiseptic Drug Products (21 Cfr Parts 333 And 369). **In A Handwashing Test Vs. The Following Common Harmful Bacteria: S. Aureus And E. Coli. Made In Usa see more...

Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap with Moisturizers Crisp Clean
  • "Soft soap is a good soap as far as liquid soaps go, and they are a reasonable price as well and it comes in many different scents and most are anti bacterial " in 1 review
Bergineliz R.
Wellness Guru Expert
This soap is a great bargain. It works quite well and just a little is required. The original pump is not the sturdiest (which for its price-point should be expected) so I have bought this large refill to put into a refillable higher quality dispenser. We use it in the kitchen. Having a toddler, we are frequently washing our hands and I am happy to say that my hands don't feel overly dry. I do apply lotion a few times a day, especially in the winter. The great thing is that the scent is pleasant, but light and doesn't smell gender-specific so both my husband and I can use it. That is a hard thing to find. The smell does not linger or "travel" with you. The packaging of the refill is a soft plastic that was dented when it arrived but immediately regained its shape with a little poking on my part. I highly recommend this hard working, gentle smelling soap for your family's cleanliness needs!
Melanie C.
Fresno, CA
I honestly don't use my softsoap for washing my hands, I use it to clean my piercings and tattoos (when they're fresh). I found a small bottle (5 oz) at Dollar Tree and a larger bottle (8 oz) at Walgreens or CVS for about $1.05-$1.25. The original SoftSoap (that I love for my body modifications as well) is $0.98 for an 8 oz bottle at Target. I have gotten 5 piercings and 2 tattoos within the past 3 years. I honestly won't trust any other soap! It's gentle enough and unscented so it won't irritate them, even fresh. If used for ONLY body modifications, it can last a long while.
Melissa A.
Irvine, CA
I love their handsoap. It is in expensive but it goes a long way. Super easy to use and it does not drip soap all over the counter which is a huge plus for me (I hate extra clean-up).

I got it from target using a coupon which made the price way better for me. A non expensive product but extra savings doesn't hurt, and they always have coupons in the paper. I buy this above other handsoaps, with or without the coupon. It's just a great classic soap that has a ton of variety when it comes to scents and really helps to clean your hands while keeping savings in my wallet.
Tiffany W.
Belle Chasse, LA
This is the perfect soap to keep near any sink in your house. I love that it is affordable, I have never had any issues with the pump, and I don't ever have to worry about if my hands are really getting clean. I only gave it 4 stars because it does really dry out my hands, but I haven't ever found an antibacterial soap that doesn't. Like I said, I love that I don't have to worry about weather my hands are getting clean, after using the restroom or touching meat in the kitchen, this has been my go-to for years.
Nicole J.
I travel full time and live full time in an Rv . My husband and I go to lots of festivals and places where we meet lots of people. A lot of people like to shake hands. I used to be worried and sanitize my hands constantly which dried them out horribly bad. I was at the store buying hand soap and saw Softsoap Antibacterial hand soap and bought one. No more sanitizing daily and no more worry about germs! The biggest perk is the moisturizers in the soap keep my hands soft and shake able !
Jorjanna S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Bought this for my classroom to contain and manage germs in the winter/flu season. Lovely smell that isn't overpowering. Use every before snacks and meals and of course after using the bathroom. My only complaint is that the bottles are pretty small and never seem to last as long as they need to considering the price. I think that a dollar store liquid soap would do just as goo of a job as the brand name and will probably not repurchase the Softsoap refill for that reason.
Toni G.
San Antonio, TX
Want clean hands that smell good? Try this soft-soap antibacterial hand soap! This product exceeded my expectation. i thought it was going to be a cheap soap because it was inexpensive but i was wrong! it was so easy to use with a simple pump you are good to go! This hand soap leaves your hands feeling refreshed unlike other soaps that can leave your hands feeling dry. This soap is also very good for those whom are sensitive. Great smell, texture, and cheap in price!
Jamie C.
Orange City, FL
My husband works with oils and products that stain his skin so when we were shopping for soap, we wanted something to get rid of all the germs as well as the oil and other products left on after a day of work. SoftSoap's antibacterial soap gets the job done. It cleans off stains on hands and leaves your hands soft and clean smelling. The price is also excellent, especially for the amount of product you get with it.
Aleea P.
Minersville, PA
I use this religiously. I have a small one in the bathroom and one by the kitchen sink. I always keep a large refill container because we go through so much of it. It smells amazing and you only need one pumperson because it's got an awesome lather. Only downside is you absolutely can not mix it with another soap. It's got a special formula and will get really weird in the container if mixed with another soap.
Stephanie M.
I love Softsoap products in general but when I tried the Antibacterial hand soap with moisturizers I fell in love all over again. The soap left my hands clean without feeling dried out. I was very impressed with how great my hands felt (soft, clean, and moisturized). There was no need to run and apply lotion to my skin after washing. The price is affordable and I keep a few on hand at all times.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this have triclosan in it?