BY SOFTSOAP #43 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Clinically Proven To Eliminate 99.9% Of Bacteria.** This Unique Formula, With Moisturizers, Leaves Your Skin Feeling Soft And Protected. Meets Healthcare Handwash Standards, Gentle On Hands.* Dermatologist Tested. *Meets Criteria For Health-Care Personnel Handwashes In The Fda Tfm For Health-Care Antiseptic Drug Products (21 Cfr Parts 333 And 369). **In A Handwashing Test Vs. The Following Common Harmful Bacteria: S. Aureus And E. Coli. Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Soft soap is a good soap as far as liquid soaps go, and they are a reasonable price as well and it comes in many different scents and most are anti bacterial " in 1 review
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this soap. It is great smelling and soft on your skin. It definitely gets your hands clean and being antibacterial is always a plus. With the flu going around, I prefer everything just a little more safe.
Kristina F.
Mount Holly, NC
Review for: Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap with Moisturizers Crisp Clean, Crisp Clean Antibacterial Hand Soap With Moisturizers 5.5 fl oz lb lb more...
Smells great, feels great, and works great!  I use this soap in nearly every bathroom! It works great and feels nice without leaving residue. It can be a little overdrying, especially in winter months which is why I'm giving four stars instead of five.
Maria P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My hands smell very clean, and they feel very moisturized. I love the antibacterial part of the hand soap it kills 99.9% of bacteria which is a great feature. Pump is so easy to use. I get mine at the 99 cent store for $1. What a steal!
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like having an antibacterial soap in the bathroom and the kitchen and this one is very nice. The scent is is pleasant and your hands smell very clean. Also makes your hands pretty soft. I gave it a four because the scent is a little bit strong but I would purchase it again because I like the rest of the properties.
Jay S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Excellent value. Initially I was a bit hesitant to purchase this soap due to its low price. Figured I'd get what I paid for. Surprisingly, turned out to be a GREAT decision! Smells good. Truly moisturizers my skin. Very very happy I picked it up!
Karina P.
Midland, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Have these soaps in all my bathrooms at home. Love it and the clean feeling it gives your hands doesn't dry my hands either since I'm constantly washing them. Doesn't smell bad or good just has a clean smell! Will recommend to anyone looking for antibacterial soap!
Alyssa L.
West Dundee, IL
I frequently wash my hands at work so I am always stocked up on this particular brand of soap. You can't go wrong with the price, and it is effective as a moisturizing antibacterial cleanser. I definitely recommend trying it out if you're in need of a good soap in your workplace (or home).
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Other more...
Softsoap antibacterial hand soap is by far one of my favorites leaves your hands germ free smelling fresh an no sticky residue. Very affordable Softsoap Crisp Clean Antibacterial Hand Soap,
Brianna P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I will start by saying I wash my hands constantly. I like this formula and like that I can buy a refill bottle instead of buying a little pump over and over I can just refill. I took one star off because I really don't see any difference in it moisturizing my hands. Still a great product!
Britney A.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap with Moisturizers Crisp Clean more...
This is hands-down #Pun The best soap for its price it’s really cheap and iT disenfects and cleans your hands super well I definetly reccomend this for people that are on a budget like me really great soap !
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this have triclosan in it?
tasha G.
What kind of soap soap do u like to use?