Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap Refill Fresh Citrus uploaded by doris k.Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap Refill Fresh Citrus uploaded by Elenor J.

BY SOFTSOAP

Softsoap® Brand Fresh Citrus Antibacterial Refill Hand Soap.
With moisturizers.
Unique formula.
Use only with Softsoap® antibacterial.
Meets healthcare handwash standards, gentle on hands*. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Liya S.
Brooklyn, NY
The Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap leaves my hands feeling fresh and clean, does not dry them out and has a light, fresh scent. I really enjoy the fact that it is antibacterial, so I oftentimes use it on my beauty sponges and brushes. It does not foam up as much as I would have liked it too, however, it serves it's purpose as an antibacterial hand soap. Compares well to other hand soaps on the market and is incredibly affordable, especially when purchased in the refill bottles. I highly recommend this product!
Andrea A.
Kansas City, KS
This refill soap is okay. After pouring the soap in our dispensers and trying to use it we realized it's very runny and it comes out too quick. You have to position your hand so that you get the soap mostly in your palms. It doesn't sud up as much as I would like it to, but it does get fine dust of my hands. I work in a warehouse where there is a lot of fine dust, so I need something to get that off, which it does. The scent isn't very strong either, and I prefer stronger smelling soaps.
Yeveta N.
Hello my loves I'm coming to you with a review on Softsoap antibacterial hand soap refill in the fragrance fresh citrus it has a wonderful field to your hands it doesn't leave them feeling sticky Aladdin's of very well and has a very Citrus smell to it it's a wonderful product to have especially the refills so you will never run out of what you love to use I recommend this product is very cost-effective and I love the smell and the feel on your hands
Daijah M.
My experience with the product has been wonderful. I am one who constantly feels the need to wash my hands and the lather (although not incredibly foamy) was efficient and definitely cleansing . As for the refill, I find that it lasts quite awhile - I've had one for around a month and it still has a considerable amount in the bottle. The smell is not ridiculously strong and I personally enjoy the refreshing citrus. Refilling is easy and quick.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
I am a person who cooks often and many times when I finish cooking i wash my hands with soft-soap Antibacterial the fragrance is pleasant and my hands don't feel like i was playing with onions or any vegetables, so there is no after smell once i wash my hands with it. Sometimes when i cut myself while cutting vegges i usually tend to wash my hands so i think the antibacterial is really helpfull.
Jenifer P.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is my all time favorite antibacterial hand soap. I know that my hands are being thoroughly cleaned. I find that it's an added bonus that the price is sooo affordable and it doesn't dry out my skin (even though I'm constantly washing my hands). The antibacterial is important because I am a mother of 2 babies under 2 years old and god knows what germs they could pick up. Highly recommended!
Alice K.
Long Beach, CA
I have tried many scents in the Softsoap hand soap collection. With few exceptions, all the soaps are fresh and clean smelling. The citrus scent in this one is particularly refreshing and pleasing, lasting on your hands long after you have dried your hands. Cleans well without drying and smells great, what more could you ask for in a hand soap? Oh! And, it's antibacterial to boot!
Colin M.
Okatie, SC
This hand soap is a great buy! The smell is very strong and smells very much like citrus! When I use this soap, the smell will fill the room and stay like that for a good 15-20 minutes. You are able to buy large containers of the same scent to refill your hand soap containers around your house which is convenient! Would recommend this hand soap brand and scent to everyone!
Jacqueline R.
You can't beat Softsoap. I have tried other brands that end up being too watered down and don't give you that "suddesy" effect when washing your hands, and to me that is required because without that it doesn't feel like the soap is working. This soap does just that. A little goes a long way and the scents they have are too please everyone. They all smell wonderful.
Michelae H.
Indianapolis, IN
What originally attracted me to this handsome was the price. I also had a coupon. I really enjoyed it, so it became a staple in my home. Soft-spoken hand soaps get nice and bubbly, so my children like washing their hands. I like the fresh citrus scent because it smells clean. It makes the whole bathroom smell fresh whenever someone washes their hands.