Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap Refill Fresh Citrus uploaded by doris k.Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap Refill Fresh Citrus uploaded by Elenor J.

BY SOFTSOAP

Softsoap® Brand Fresh Citrus Antibacterial Refill Hand Soap.
With moisturizers.
Unique formula.
Use only with Softsoap® antibacterial.
Meets healthcare handwash standards, gentle on hands*. see more...

Buy on Kmart
MeTime M.
They don't dry out my hands and doesn't irritate them either (have eczema on my hands). My nephew and niece has eczema on their hands too and they don't seem to be bothered by it either but it can be tricky (best to not over wash kids hands with these).
Shawnee P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love using Softsoap because of the quality of this product compared to the others on the market. In my home clean hands are a must as we have little hands everywhere. So I needed a product that would clean hands and also kill germs. This product is easy to use, simply fill your old bottle of softsoap by pouring in the new soap. Add the pump back in and then screw back on.
You will then be ready to pump your soap again. I use about two pumps to wash my hands and warm water. The best thing is the smell of this soap is fragrant and not overpowering.
PaulinA M.
Terra Bella, CA
This hand soap is the best. I love they have different fragrances to choose from. It is very affordable and lasts a long time . I buy the big bottle those last longer. The other soaps fragrance are not as rich.
Liya S.
Brooklyn, NY
The Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap leaves my hands feeling fresh and clean, does not dry them out and has a light, fresh scent. I really enjoy the fact that it is antibacterial, so I oftentimes use it on my beauty sponges and brushes. It does not foam up as much as I would have liked it too, however, it serves it's purpose as an antibacterial hand soap. Compares well to other hand soaps on the market and is incredibly affordable, especially when purchased in the refill bottles. I highly recommend this product!
Andrea A.
Kansas City, KS
This refill soap is okay. After pouring the soap in our dispensers and trying to use it we realized it's very runny and it comes out too quick. You have to position your hand so that you get the soap mostly in your palms. It doesn't sud up as much as I would like it to, but it does get fine dust of my hands. I work in a warehouse where there is a lot of fine dust, so I need something to get that off, which it does. The scent isn't very strong either, and I prefer stronger smelling soaps.
Yeveta N.
Hello my loves I'm coming to you with a review on Softsoap antibacterial hand soap refill in the fragrance fresh citrus it has a wonderful field to your hands it doesn't leave them feeling sticky Aladdin's of very well and has a very Citrus smell to it it's a wonderful product to have especially the refills so you will never run out of what you love to use I recommend this product is very cost-effective and I love the smell and the feel on your hands
Jenifer P.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is my all time favorite antibacterial hand soap. I know that my hands are being thoroughly cleaned. I find that it's an added bonus that the price is sooo affordable and it doesn't dry out my skin (even though I'm constantly washing my hands). The antibacterial is important because I am a mother of 2 babies under 2 years old and god knows what germs they could pick up. Highly recommended!
Jacqueline R.
You can't beat Softsoap. I have tried other brands that end up being too watered down and don't give you that "suddesy" effect when washing your hands, and to me that is required because without that it doesn't feel like the soap is working. This soap does just that. A little goes a long way and the scents they have are too please everyone. They all smell wonderful.
Michelae H.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What originally attracted me to this handsome was the price. I also had a coupon. I really enjoyed it, so it became a staple in my home. Soft-spoken hand soaps get nice and bubbly, so my children like washing their hands. I like the fresh citrus scent because it smells clean. It makes the whole bathroom smell fresh whenever someone washes their hands.
ec408e c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Such an affordable option if you're constantly using soap. Smells great, really gender neutral. And the clear color matches all decor. I get the jugs from Costco when they have coupons, thus getting an even greater deal. I've converted to using foam dispensers and use this liquid to stretch out the usage even more than using a normal soap dispenser. Plus foam is easier and faster to use than liquid. For soap hogs, you can stretch the soap for years of usage. Google it. It can be done.