Softsoap® Active Moisturizing Body Wash Ocean Fresh uploaded by Liz R.Softsoap® Active Moisturizing Body Wash Ocean Fresh uploaded by Karen R.

BY SOFTSOAP

Softsoap® For Men Ocean Fresh® Active Moisturizing Body Wash.

Tiffany D.
I like the smell however I do not like the after feeling of the wash. I feel as tho there is a film left on my skin . To me it was not long lasting. Not for a very active person.
Lisa R.
Orlando, FL
I tried it and it smelled pretty good but the quanity of the product in the bottle is too little.
Jordyn Z.
Downsville, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
I buy this for my husband! The price is very reasonable! He always smells so amazing afterwards!
Steven S.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Smells great and cleans like a champ! go out and buy this it's the beez knees. I will never go back to a cheap body wash again
Kathleen K.
The fact best w I love my friends and family members to of be w to be a good day to
Monica H.
I prefer my bath and body works. Their scent stays with you longer and their perfume is complimentary. I also think moisturizers are not as great.
Paula-Beth T.
This isn't our first choice in body wash (we typically buy Irish Springs), but it does the job. It is easy to find at most places we shop (Target, Wal-Mart, etc.) It's also gentle on skin and smells nice! It's a great value as well, so we do occasionally purchase this.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX

I have always loved the smell of this soap. It is close to lavender but not quite. I first found it in my son's shower years ago and have used it ever since. It is labled "for men" so male family members who visit and use my shower are delighted that I do not have girly stuff in there. I have one at every sink and tub in the house. I do not see it in the stores any more but thanks to Amazon I can still get it.
Sarah B.
Lexington, SC
Husband uses this one pretty often. The smell isn't quite as pungent as other men's scrubs, so it makes me happy!
Rachael A.
Fresno, CA
I love when my husband uses the men active moisturizing body wash. It smells so wonderful. He also then does not have to use lotion, which he hates, but needs. It is a great price and totally worth it