Softsoap® Active Moisturizing Body Wash Ocean Fresh uploaded by Liz R.Softsoap® Active Moisturizing Body Wash Ocean Fresh uploaded by Karen R.

BY SOFTSOAP

Softsoap® For Men Ocean Fresh® Active Moisturizing Body Wash.

Tiffany D.
I like the smell however I do not like the after feeling of the wash. I feel as tho there is a film left on my skin . To me it was not long lasting. Not for a very active person.
Emily G.
New Bedford, MA
I always feel fresh and clean after using this! I always buy it at walmart for a really good price. I mostly use it for when I'm traveling because it relaxes me so much! Only downside is that I find the scent to be really intense but I would buy it again in a heartbeat.
Ashley H.
Sioux Falls , SD
Luxury in a bottle for only a few bucks! What more could a girl ask for?! I use this quit every often. It's one of my go to products when I'm in a pinch. Amazing smell and leaves my skin silky smooth
Jordyn Z.
Downsville, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
I buy this for my husband! The price is very reasonable! He always smells so amazing afterwards!
Lisa R.
Orlando, FL
I tried it and it smelled pretty good but the quanity of the product in the bottle is too little.
Paula-Beth T.
This isn't our first choice in body wash (we typically buy Irish Springs), but it does the job. It is easy to find at most places we shop (Target, Wal-Mart, etc.) It's also gentle on skin and smells nice! It's a great value as well, so we do occasionally purchase this.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX

I have always loved the smell of this soap. It is close to lavender but not quite. I first found it in my son's shower years ago and have used it ever since. It is labled "for men" so male family members who visit and use my shower are delighted that I do not have girly stuff in there. I have one at every sink and tub in the house. I do not see it in the stores any more but thanks to Amazon I can still get it.
Monica H.
I prefer my bath and body works. Their scent stays with you longer and their perfume is complimentary. I also think moisturizers are not as great.
Steven S.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Smells great and cleans like a champ! go out and buy this it's the beez knees. I will never go back to a cheap body wash again
Kathleen K.
The fact best w I love my friends and family members to of be w to be a good day to