Softsoap 8.5-fl oz Vanilla Hand Soap 29410 uploaded by Chris B.Softsoap 8.5-fl oz Vanilla Hand Soap 29410 uploaded by MK C.Softsoap 8.5-fl oz Vanilla Hand Soap 29410 uploaded by Rose C.

BY SOFTSOAP

8. 5 ounces. see more...

• Is there a peach fragrance softsoap ?1 Answers
Beauty H.
Beauty H.
Duluth, GA
If you you're having a hard time trying to find an inexpensive soap, SoftSoap is always my go to! I've recently moved into my own apartment, (finally) and wanted a nice soap to use to put in the bathroom for guests or even when me or my husband just need a good hand wash, I went into the bathroom at my apartment complex and saw the Vanilla flavor on the counter and oh my goodness. The Softsoap has an amazing smell, it feels great on your hands, it doesn't leave any kind of oily or gritty feel after you're done washing and after seeing it on sale for just a buck at Target or Walmart, I was totally hooked! I do try new flavors from time to time to SoftSoap Vanilla is my fave.
May G.
May G.
Green Oak
I have a large family and live on a lake. So between fishing, swimming and all our outdoor activities we seem to go thru tons of Softsoap. I keep the foam pumps in all 4 bathrooms along with both of my kitchens. The Vanilla Softsoap Hand Soap is one of my favorite scents. You know you are always clean with their soaps and unlike some other brands they lather up quick & easily and it rinses off completely‼️ I hate some other brands that leave behind the scent and residue that then ends up on your food and other items. We have several Softsoaps & never have problems with the pumps clogging either & that's another reason I like their products.
Gabby H.
Gabby H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchase many different hand soaps every time it is time to purchase after I have run out at home. I have yet to find a drug store/grocery store hand soap that I have fallen in love with. I've used this product before and it's nothing spectacular. But I am also a bit biased because my skin is on the drier side. I try to make it to the mall as often as possible to get hand soaps from bath & body works. When I am unable to make it to the mall, the grocery store or Walmart will work. That's where I've gotten this soap before and I have used this product to my liking. The smell is delicious and it doesn't leave hands to dry.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Lakewood, WA
If you like the smell of vanilla then I believe this hand soap is a good choice. It lathers real well, leaving your hands feeling clean and refreshed and smelling good. And it's for a good price too. Softsoap has lots of fragrances if you don't like vanilla. Though, if you like the microbeads on your hand soap then it may not be for you because this soap doesn't have any. But I've been using this brand for many many years and am satisfied with the product.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Bridgeport, NY
Softsoap has definitely been a household brand my entire life. Vanilla anything tends to be one of my favorite smells, so it's no surprise that the Vanilla Softsoap is one of my favorites. It always leaves my hands feeling clean, soft, and ready to get dirty again just so I can use more. I have several bottles of Softsoap in my home at the moment, and Vanilla is always in the bathroom with all other smell good items. LOVE this product! :)
Elisa R.
Elisa R.
I love the vanilla hand soap from soft soap it is very affordable and always on sale , they are always on sale so that is a bonus I purchased this product at Walgreens once but I often buy it at my local target , it is just a necessity with a wonderful scent , it comes in the perfect size to keep in your bathroom and fit on the sink so it doesn't take up too much space which is a plus, don't forget to get coupons from your newspaper
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Cocoa, FL
This hand soap definitely gets the job done, this is probably the 10th time I've repurchased the product and still love it. I love how soft it leaves your hands after every use, the only thing I don't like is that if you don't immediately clean the spout it comes off of it crusts a little. But that can be taken care of with the a paper towel and some warm water. I would definitely recommend using this product.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Zionsville, IN
This product does way more than leave your hands silky smooth...it leaves a clean and fresh feeling! This soap has personally worked for me and done the job since I've been purchasing from this company. The variety of scents also adapt to different customers and leave them feeling good about their health and leave the bathroom with a clean feeling 100% of the time! I hope this review helps!!!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
I am a huge fan of trying different handsoaps, I have tried many and many. I have repurchased this product time and time again because of the beautiful smell and moisturization.
I bought it at my local drugstore and if I could change one thing about it I would make it a bigger container!
I definitely recommend this product to anyone who loves the sweet smell of vanilla. Go out and buy some!!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
This is definitely my favorite hand soaps to use. I have 4 children, so there is a lot of hand washing going on in our household. Ive used many different hand soaps and I found that most of them end up making your skin very dry. This one definitely lives up to its name "Softsoap". The vanilla scent is not overwhelming but yet lingers gently. If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it!
marivel r.
marivel r.
Sebastian, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there a peach fragrance softsoap ?