BY SOFTSOAP #67 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Clinically proven to eliminate 99.9% of bacteria* This unique formula, with moisturizers, leaves your skin feeling soft and protected. Meets healthcare handwash standards, gentle on hands* Good for 800+ pump dispenses 5 Dermatologist tested *Meets criteria for health-care personnel handwashes in the FDA TFM for health-care antiseptic drug products. br *In a handwashing test vs. the following common harmful bacteria: S. aureus and E. coli. see more...

• I usually use a generic brand of hand soap. If anyone has used b...2 Answers
Kristina F.
Smells great, feels great, and works great!  I use this soap in nearly every bathroom! It works great and feels nice without leaving residue. It can be a little overdrying, especially in winter months which is why I'm giving four stars instead of five.
Vanessa A.
This is my favorite soap ever and is EXTREMELY affordable. I found it at my local Walmart and I use it not only to have in my bathroom, but its also what i use to clean my makeup brushes since it is antibacterial. A little goes a long way when it comes to makeup brush cleaning, and buying the big refillable bottle gives you more bang for your buck
J Davis M.
Montgomery, AL
Softsoap Antibacterial Crisp Clean Liquid Soap Refill is the one brand I will actually travel to other stores to find. I have tried lots of hand soaps, but I always return to Softsoap because it is the one brand that easily cleans onion and other odors off my hands during chopping and cooking. I also feel confident that I am keeping cross contamination out of my kitchen, especially when I am handling foods such as chicken. Softsoap is not just in my kitchen but in all of my bathrooms and I never worry about how many times I have to wash my hands in a day because Softsoap does not dry out my hands. It is a great price for such a valuable product that does much more than just wash your hands.
Emily W.
Northampton, MA
I swear by Soaftsoap Antibacterial soap. I use the large refill to fill smaller foam-creating hand soap containers, which makes the product last a very long time. As someone who works in the medical field, uses make up daily and owns many pets, I am the kind of person who washes my hands many, many times a day. With their antibacterial protection and moisturizers, I feel confident that my hands are left clean, soft and safe after each wash with Softsoap. And at a low price of around $4 for 56 fl ounces, you really can't go wrong.
Natalia V.
San Diego, CA
I highly recommend this soap. When I was my hands, especially when I know they're dirty, I like to see how much of the dirt the soaps gets off, how much time it takes and how much product I use. This soap works so well and so fast EVERY SINGLE TIME and the fact that it's antibacterial just makes me feel that much better about my hands being clean. This is a great soap because even if I was my hands multiple times, back to back, it still doesn't dry my hands out like you think it would.
Nicole S.
New Haven
My family has been using soft soap for years. I like that it is inexpensive, I think I spent a dollar at Kroger's for a small container. I like that as a mom and a medical professional I can come home and wash my hands and not feel like I'm spreading work germs with my kids because it is antibacterial. It also helps to keep tattoos clean and doesn't irritate the skin. It is soft on the skin and great for the sensitive skin my kids have. I really enjoy soft soap antibacterial soap.
Soledad D.
Perris, CA
This soap refill is very affordable and lasts quite a while. I live with my husband, two children, and brother-in-law and we go through one every month, so it is very inexpensive. I like that the scents all smell good. The only thing I would like it if the bottle itself had some kind of better grip to be able to refill containers easily with one hand because it's a bit difficult to hold the wide container with one hand while holding the soap pump with the other.
Brigette H.
I work at an animal shelter, and we have a whole bunch of sinks located throughout the building. We reuse hand soap dispensers (gotta save the environment!) and this product is excellent for when a rainy day comes around and it's time to refill the hand soap containers :)
This soap is effective with cleaning sores, just washing hands in general, such as after we scoop the cats' litter boxes, etc.
We've been using it forever and it's a great product.
Jordan K.
Charlotte, NC
Soft soap has always been one of my go to's. It has a very distinct smell. I can always tell when someone else has been using it. The is the og of hand soaps. It gets the job done and it's cheap in comparison to other products. And you never have to worry about running out because you can just go buy the refill that last forever! Great product and one of my favorite scents. Is that weird?
Mia M.
south bend, IN
So I know this is just basic liquid soap but I love that it washes dirt and markers off my little ones hands and arms. It's an extra incentive that it's antibacterial too! Heck, my 3 year old picked up dog poop at our community park (right outside our backdoor) yesterday and I was glad that we had this stuff. We are now out of the antibacterial but we've got plenty of the clear original, which works just as well.
Raquel J.
Gonzales, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I usually use a generic brand of hand soap. If anyone has used both is the brand name better?