BY SOFTSHEEN-CARSON

Wave Nouveau Coiffure, the ultimate collection of textural enhancers designed to maximize your hair's capabilities, is a chemical treatment that is applied to hair to produce texture or curl pattern. Wave Nouveau Coiffure offers styling versatility for straight or natural-looking curly styles. The chemical treatment for Wave Nouveau Coiffure should be applied by a professional stylist but maintenance and styling may be done at home. Provides triple-conditioning moisturizers that hydrate and nourish hair. These conditioners deliver balance to give hair fullness and body -- with instant manageability and maximum touch ability. No dryness, no frizz. Hair can be styled and restyled. see more...

Renee S.
Bear Branch, KY
Love this after only 2-3 times using this I could tell a difference It was a soft feeling when applying

Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is Oussama  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote
Best product
I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street : Sidi othmane Blok 7 N 92 City : Casablanca Country: MOROCCO zip code : 20700