BY SPORTIN WAVES

Softsheen-Carson® Sportin' Waves® Gel Pomade With Wavitrol III®.
Strong holding power! see more...

Zamone A.
Jonesboro, AR
This wave grease works to a degree it gives me decent size waves but not as many I would love to have in my hair the smell is really good and very long lasting depends on how much you apply to your hair
Gemini M.
I use this on my son's hair. His waves are starting to form but I'm sure there's a product out there that's better and more effective. It smells good and goes on easily. It washes out with ease. The waves just don't last long when I use this in his hair. Would not recommend.
Tiffany Y.
Norman, OK
My husband decided to attempt to get waves in his hair he purchased this from Sally's and have been using it for about a month hair looking pretty wavy not to mention the smell of it is amazing....
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
I man uses this product faithfully everyday in his hair. It gives it a nice texture and helps with his curls well since he keeps it short it helps his waves look good
Summer H.
Baltimore, MD
My boyfriend absolutely loves this!! He uses it almost everyday. I love the way it smells and it's not messy what so ever! He gets waves really nice waves every time he uses this! This is a good daily use product for anyone who wants to get some nice wavy waves lol.
MONEKA S.
My Fiancé hair doesn't look as good with this product as it does with Sportin' Waves Maximum Hold Pomade. He said both products are good, he just doesn't prefer the Gel Pomade with Wavitrol.
Rhonda H.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
My husband and son's have used this for years. A little goes a long way, and you don't get the build that you get from waxes. It provides shine and easily keeps your waves/curls in place. Women use it too, to lay those edges, and for sleek ponytails.
Jamie G.
Used this in my brothers hair and it worked great. The only problem they had was that it made their hair a little too sticky for their liking, and I didn't over use the product I used barely any. Other than that it was great.
Morgan B.
I have family members and friends that use this product. They said that it works amazing and that it is one of their favorite product or the only product they use.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
My Dad has used this hair product for years and swears by it! It looks so great, not greasy and weighed down looking, isn't obvious he has product in it.
Matasha M.
Paris, TX
My hubby use this, his hair is already wavey but when he gets a bald fade, he use this to define his waves as they lay.