BY SPORTIN WAVES #58 in Pomades & Waxes

Softsheen-Carson® Sportin' Waves® Gel Pomade With Wavitrol III®.
Strong holding power! see more...

Gemini M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on my son's hair. His waves are starting to form but I'm sure there's a product out there that's better and more effective. It smells good and goes on easily. It washes out with ease. The waves just don't last long when I use this in his hair. Would not recommend.
Tiffany Y.
Norman, OK
My husband decided to attempt to get waves in his hair he purchased this from Sally's and have been using it for about a month hair looking pretty wavy not to mention the smell of it is amazing....
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I man uses this product faithfully everyday in his hair. It gives it a nice texture and helps with his curls well since he keeps it short it helps his waves look good
Summer H.
Baltimore, MD
My boyfriend absolutely loves this!! He uses it almost everyday. I love the way it smells and it's not messy what so ever! He gets waves really nice waves every time he uses this! This is a good daily use product for anyone who wants to get some nice wavy waves lol.
MONEKA S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My Fiancé hair doesn't look as good with this product as it does with Sportin' Waves Maximum Hold Pomade. He said both products are good, he just doesn't prefer the Gel Pomade with Wavitrol.
Jamie G.
Used this in my brothers hair and it worked great. The only problem they had was that it made their hair a little too sticky for their liking, and I didn't over use the product I used barely any. Other than that it was great.
Matasha M.
Paris , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hubby use this, his hair is already wavey!! When he gets a bald fadr I'm assuming he uses this to define & set his waves in place.
Adreana B.
My moms husband uses this all the time, it makes his hair look so perfect, sleek, and gives it good waves.
Bobbi P.
Yuba City , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband uses this on his hair in the morning it works good to lay it flat or add waves to his hair.
Karen N.
Port Hueneme, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It has a very soapy smell. Doesn't hold as well as others. Easily washes out with water.
Matasha M.
Paris , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hubby use this, his hair is already wavey but when he gets a bald fade, he use this to define his waves as they lay.