BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsSoftSheen-Carson
Softsheen Carson Magic Shave Sportin' Waves Maximum Hold Pomade

Softsheen Carson Magic Shave Sportin' Waves Maximum Hold Pomade

by SoftSheen-Carson

Formulated for Black men, in maximum hold pomade and gel pomade formulas. For coarse, textured and wavy hair.

MEN HAIR POMADE: These pomade and gel pomade provide a natural sheen and hold. Restores moisture, goes on light and easy, and rinse out clean. They are formulated for shorter hairstyles and wavy hair.

WAVEMAKING: Sportin’ Waves is the perfect men styling product for short and brushable hair. For maximum wavemaking formula that doesn’t weight hair down.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Softsheen Carson Magic Shave Sportin' Waves Maximum Hold Pomade!
Michael M.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Softsheen Carson Magic Shave Sportin' Waves Maximum Hold Pomade uploaded by Michael M.
This product is very effective whenever I’m styling my models’ distinct hairstyles right before photoshoots. It’s keeps a tight bond on the hair’s wave pattern. Softsheen-Carson Sportin' Waves Gel Pomade with Wavitrol III
Slim Jim L.
Decatur, GA
Softsheen Carson Magic Shave Sportin' Waves Maximum Hold Pomade uploaded by Slim Jim L.
I have been using Sportin' Waves for over 20 years now. No it does NOT give you waves....that is through consistency and maintaining your waving. SW keeps your waves locked tight and gives that shine and freshness. I sincerely recommend this to others all day everyday!!!!
Jackee B.
Beaumont, TX
Softsheen Carson Magic Shave Sportin' Waves Maximum Hold Pomade uploaded by Jackee B.
I really like the definition of my hair and the waves it produced!! Definitely need a wave cap for maximum results ! I only gave it a 4 because it’s sticky like beeswax and the texture annoys me personally lol but that’s not stopping me from purchasing it !! Since I’ve received the sample I have bought another one and it wasn’t over 5.00 from Sally’s beauty supply .
Joshua B.
Hampton, GA
Softsheen Carson Magic Shave Sportin' Waves Maximum Hold Pomade uploaded by Joshua B.
Sportin' Waves reminds me soooo much of my childhood 😆. When I was between 9-14 years old, this was my go to for GUARANTEED waves. It's a good hair trainer too! Since I have too much hair to give a personal review from me, I had my bf try it, and worked just how I remembered lol. Because of his hair texture, the Sportin' Waves slicked his hair down, but gave it shine, and noticable waves. Remember, a little goes a long way!
Chris B.
Radford, VA
Softsheen Carson Magic Shave Sportin' Waves Maximum Hold Pomade uploaded by Chris B.
This pomade does exactly what you’d expect. Helps to facilitate the best appearance for waves. It does so without feeling heavy on the hair either.
carlos R.
Marietta, GA
Softsheen Carson Magic Shave Sportin' Waves Maximum Hold Pomade uploaded by carlos R.
after taking a nice shower I went and got my durag after my fresh cut and proceeded to apply the sportin waves into my hair I tied my durag and went to sleep woke up with nice waves and I sould recommend this to anybody who wants waves
Joseph S.
San Diego, CA
Softsheen Carson Magic Shave Sportin' Waves Maximum Hold Pomade uploaded by Joseph S.
I loved it! Kept my curly hair smooth and shiny without the strong smell of chemicals. I’ll purchase again.
Lamont B.
Milwaukee, WI
Softsheen Carson Magic Shave Sportin' Waves Maximum Hold Pomade uploaded by Lamont B.
I’ve used this product before. More for starter wavers because it’s so heavy. Dime size to get the job done.
Cassy K.
Whitehall, PA
Softsheen Carson Magic Shave Sportin' Waves Maximum Hold Pomade uploaded by Cassy K.
I received this product compliments of Vox Box. This product is a hair grease that helps form waves. Men & women both can use this product. This version isn’t as good as the black sporting Waves formula. Forming Waves in your hair is a long process of brushing. This product helps that process and adds shine while conditioning your scalp.
Joseph H.
Humble, TX
Softsheen Carson Magic Shave Sportin' Waves Maximum Hold Pomade uploaded by Joseph H.
softsheen Carson sporting waves is a good product and is definitely in my rotation now. it is light weight and does not clog up my hair with heavy thick oil. I like it because it gave my hair a nice shine and is not so heavy that its difficult to wash out.

Looking for your answer?