BeautyHairHair ProductsSoftSheen-Carson
Magic Grooming Moisturizing Beard Butter

Softsheen-Carson Magic® Grooming Moisturizing Beard Butter

Magic Grooming Beard Butter for black men helps to moisturize, soften and define your beard and hair to achieve a perfectly groomed look without compromising style or comfort.
Conditioning- This beard better is formulated with cocoa butter and cedarwood oil to provide softness and definition of your beard and hair
Textured Hair and Beard Care Product- Men's grooming  beard butter will moisturize and condition  your textured hair and beard while helping with manageability too!
Ingredients- Magic Men's Grooming Beard Butter is formulated with No mineral oils, No drying alcohols, and No parabens.
For mens' grooming needs- From shaving to hair color, facial hair products, pomade and hair moisturizer, find the products specifically formulated for black men that suit your grooming routine.

HOW TO USE :

Apply Magic Beard Butter to beard and hair and work in thoroughly. Reapply throughout the day as needed to condition, soften and help manageability.

Ingredients

AQUA / WATER, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL, PEG-100 STEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, VP/DIMETHYLAMINOETHYLMETHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARAFFIN, POLYQUATERNIUM-37, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-150/DECYL ALCOHOL/SMDI COPOLYMER, LACTIC ACID, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, THEOBROMA CACAO SEED BUTTER / COCOA SEED BUTTER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, PERSEA GRATISSIMA OIL / AVOCADO OIL, PPG-1 TRIDECETH-6, SORBITAN OLEATE, CEDRUS ATLANTICA BARK OIL, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT / ROSEMARY LEAF EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID.

Does this actually make your beard feel softer or is it just a gimmick?
Does this product smell amazing ?
How is this? Is it worth getting?
Start your review of Softsheen-Carson Magic® Grooming Moisturizing Beard Butter!
Jazzlyn S.
Pearland, TX
Softsheen-Carson Magic® Grooming Moisturizing Beard Butter uploaded by Jazzlyn S.
The last product I used on my boyfriend was the cream and it was great too. It left his beard feeling moisturized and soft. The next day his beard looked nice, soft and full. So if you have a full beard and looking for products to keep it looking full and not nappy looking i would recommend these 3 products. My boyfriend liked them and use them ever day. But beware there is a medicine like smell to it, but it’s not over whelming my boyfriend just don’t really like the smell. But I seen nothing wrong with the smell but, hey I’m not the one with the beard.
Kadeeja  J.
Charlotte, NC
Softsheen-Carson Magic® Grooming Moisturizing Beard Butter uploaded by Kadeeja  J.
Okay, so I didn’t use beard butter before, but this has changed the game for me. It smells really good and it really works. My beard feels softer and just overall better. I would definitely buy this product again. -Nafis (my roommate)
Athena T.
Sparks, NV
Softsheen-Carson Magic® Grooming Moisturizing Beard Butter uploaded by Athena T.
I’ve tried many different beard balms and oils and this one seems to do the trick! Pretty happy with the results. Looking forward to more.
Jamesa J.
Northville, MI
Softsheen-Carson Magic® Grooming Moisturizing Beard Butter uploaded by Jamesa J.
The beard butter got the job done with making my beard shine and softer. Would prefer a different smell. Expected the brand to smell more like cocoa butter.
Mercedes S.
Richland, WA
Softsheen-Carson Magic® Grooming Moisturizing Beard Butter uploaded by Mercedes S.
It felt siper nice rubbing throughout my beard. Has an amazing, great smell that is not to strong or to weak. Smells very natural but has a slight fragrance that gives it a great twist 👍🏼
Alyssa N.
Ogden, UT
Softsheen-Carson Magic® Grooming Moisturizing Beard Butter uploaded by Alyssa N.
My boyfriend uses this product, love that it’s light weight. Makes beard soft and smells good. Has curly hair so the whole package makes the maintenance for beard so much better
Makayla W.
Charleston, TN
Softsheen-Carson Magic® Grooming Moisturizing Beard Butter uploaded by Makayla W.
“The beard butter smells much better than the 3-in-1 and feels better on my beard and face. It made my beard and face softer to the touch and look overall better. I do wish it came in a larger quantity.” - my boyfriend, and I have noticed a vast improvement in his beard/facial skin!
Randi L.
Richmond, VA
Softsheen-Carson Magic® Grooming Moisturizing Beard Butter uploaded by Randi L.
Out of the whole line, my husband felt the butter was the bear product. He doesn’t have much beard so he didn’t get to experience the full effect. However, he stated how he could tell it would maintain moisture and soften the hair. Hopefully we can get later use out of the line.
Andresa H.
Las Vegas, NV
Softsheen-Carson Magic® Grooming Moisturizing Beard Butter uploaded by Andresa H.
Loved the texture and smell how ever the fragrance caused my bf to get a rash. The consistency was thick which I liked.
Robin W.
Reisterstown, MD
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
1,320 reviews
Softsheen-Carson Magic® Grooming Moisturizing Beard Butter uploaded by Robin W.
I like this it makes my beard feel softer smells great This is my son's honest opinion .will be a regularly customer now easy to use love the butter.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...