Softsheen-Carson® Dark and Lovely® Go Intense! Hair Color 68 Passion Plum 1 kt Box

BY DARK & LOVELY

Your favorite shades now come with powerful boosters for maximum color intensity and prismatic shine that pops on dark hair. Condition while you color with Olive Oil infused creme gel, nourishing even the most vivid shades for incredibly soft hair. see more...

Amanda P.
Elyria, OH
Yaaasssss! Always been a fan of their hair care products. Been coloring my hair for years and it's never had any adverse reactions. The colors are pretty spot on as on the box, eventhough I don't color it the same shade everytime.
alishia c.
I love this brand of hair dye. It dyes my hair perfectly and is a staple for my hair to look n feel healthy. I have been using this dye for years now and it hasn't done me wrong yet.
india'ya j.
herndon
I currently have this in now, I recommend this if you want a purple that’s not so out there and vibrant.
Kezia C.
Works well on natural hair
Don’t need to bleach hair in order for dye to take
Doesn’t damage hair curl pattern
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
Can this also be used on white peoples hair? My hair has the same texture so I'm curious. I am def interested buying this to try.
Jessica E.
How well does this show in medium to dark brunette hair? Is it worth getting without lightening your hair? How long does it last with minimal washing?