Hair CareHair ColorHair Color Removers & FadersDark & Lovely
SoftSheen-Carson Dark and Lovely Fade Resist Rich Conditioning Color 326 Berry Burgundy 1 Kit Box

by Dark & Lovely

BERRY BURGUNDY #326 is a bold wine-red shade that enriches your hair in deep-red color. Like a fine wine, your hair will be silky and your color will be berry appealing. Now with NEW extra nourishing conditioner infused with 3 fruit oils - shea, avocado and olive - to provide intense nourishment from root to tip.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SoftSheen-Carson® Dark and Lovely® Fade Resist Rich Conditioning Color 326 Berry Burgundy 1 Kit Box!
Faith D.
Pikeville, KY
2,477 reviews
SoftSheen-Carson® Dark and Lovely® Fade Resist Rich Conditioning Color 326 Berry Burgundy 1 Kit Box uploaded by Faith D.
Purchased at: Amazon
My new favorite hair dye I follow colored beauty hair care my hair is in need of tlac, but I I love this Hair color nourishes colors great, but I highly recommend.
Tara S.
Indianapolis, IN
It was easy to use and problem free. The box included everything I needed to color my hair myself. The smell was a bit strong, but tolerable. I received lots of compliments, and most didn't believe it was a box color.
Adrianne J.
South Boston, VA
SoftSheen-Carson® Dark and Lovely® Fade Resist Rich Conditioning Color 326 Berry Burgundy 1 Kit Box uploaded by Adrianne J.
Purchased at: Walmart
It's easy to apply. I used it on some light brown bundles. It's approximately $5. I love it! It is a really pretty color.
Jae T.
Pemberton , NJ
This is the only brand of hair dye that works for my textured hair. The first time I applied it. I was scared because I didn’t know how to use it. It was super easy to used and it did change my natural hair color to what was in the box. I got so many compliments when I used it because it looked so good.
z I.
Wow gorgeous color for hair dye is harmless to the hair gives a wonderful shine I loved it very much if I would get one

Looking for your answer?