Softsheen-Carson® Dark and Lovely® Au Naturale Anti-Shrinkage Clumping Clay Cleanser 13.5 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Lilas M.

BY DARK & LOVELY

Want defined curls? Start by adding moisture and giving your curls a fresh clean start with our Clumping Clay Cleanser. Inspired by “Clumping”, a cleansing and conditioning routine for ultimate definition, our recipe gives you shapely, elongated, and defined curls without the hassle. see more...

Buy on Target*
Katie M.
Reading, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hair cleanser! Finally I found something that works for my hair and it moisturizes my curls so well. When I began using it I went swimming for three days straight and thanks to this product my curls were still in great condition due to me washing my hair right afterwards with it and detangling in the shower. My curls never have looked better.
Tamitra T.
Hazel Crest, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is thick, almost too thick. There was a bit of a struggle to squeeze it out of the bottle. Once I overcame that, I found it smelled amazing and did a good job if cleansing my hair although it doesn't lather. What really amazed me was how easy it was to detangle my hair after rinsing it out. Using this provided one of the best wash days I have had in a while. I'm transitioning (I would say I'm about 80-90% natural) and I will say I did notice a more defined curl pattern. I fully recommend this product, but only if there is no heavy buildup in the hair. A traditional shampoo would be necessary for that.
Lilas M.
Guelph, ['', 'ON', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
I finally had the chance to try out the clumping clay collection and absolutely love this cleanser! I haven't come across a great cleanser as this yet as it leaves my hair VERY moisturized, soft and detangled. Reminds me of the aztec clay texture and highly recommended for those no-shampoo days!
Veronica J.
Waldorf, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great co-wash product and also use it as a conditioner. I love it so much that wish it can in a larger size!