BY SOFTLIPS #36 in Lip Care

Softlips Vanilla Lip Balm
  • "I love softlips, it moisturizes your lips. When the weather changes i tend to get chapped lips so when i use this is helps my lips." in 290 reviews
  • "I love softlips, it moisturizes your lips. When the weather changes i tend to get chapped lips so when i use this is helps my lips." in 285 reviews
  • "I have only tried their lip balm, the cherry and vanilla one. Both smells very good and are very moisturizing! It seems like they have a lot of other flavors (seasonal ones too) and even natural lip balms. I'm going to look into trying them out. The price is good too. Their 5-packs are selling for $9.99 with $1 shipping on their website now! I see them often in stores too." in 243 reviews
mckenzie j.
Fortson
I started using this product around four years ago when I got it as a stocking stuffer for Christmas. I began to fall in love with the vanilla smell and the minty feeling when you put it on. I went through like a thousand tubes. I forgot why I stopped using it but I started using other lip balms and forgot about this one. I recently bought a new one when I found out that my Burt's Bees were sold out. I can't stop using my softlips now! If you have chapped lips, I recommend this 100%.
Shanna B.
Mandeville, LA
I love the way this product feels on my lips. It hydrated me lips without it being too sticky. It also has a great natural flavor. It hydrated my lips without it tasting too much like sunscreen. Glides on my lips perfectly. The one problem i have with it is that it is so small it’s hard to get it all over my lips and I lose it too easily. I would recommend soft lips to make a bigger and more compatible component of this lip balm.
Rachel R.
Kennesaw, GA
I remember these from years ago. I haven't used them for a long while but I remember them being really smooth and smelling amazing. My mom thought they were the best chapstick ever and bought every flavor and color possible. I haven't seen them around in awhile so I don't know if they changed the quality or anything. The vanilla was the only one I liked. The shimmer ones weren't good though. The shimmer was grainy and dried my lips out.
Katie C.
I don't even know where to begin with this lip balm. For me it was just diabolical. I had tried this once a few years ago and hated it but I thought I just bought a bad tube or something so I thought I would try it out again so many years later. That didn't make it any better. The smell of this is so delightful, but the taste is frightening. I'm not sure if I'm in some way allergic to this product but it tastes like chemicals and plastic. On top of that it does not moisturize my lips at all. The only thing I like about this is the smell and packaging. I'm a lip balm junkie and I always seem to try things 2 or 3 times to give products multiple chances because maybe certain factors affected the way it performed for me (season, weather, etc), but this is not one of them. Every time I think to give it one more chance I see a skull and crossbones on the tube and head in the opposite direction. Definitely would not recommend.
✨Emily R.
Pomona, New York
This is an amazing Lip Balm the only thing is the amount of product that it contains. If the Lip Balm contained more product it would’ve got a better rating. The Lip Balm is truly one of my favorites, it hydrates my lips in the best way possible. I have recommended it to many people and they have said the same as me, it’s amazing but it doesn’t contain a lot of product.
Stephanie B.
Houston
Softlips has probably been my go-to lip balm for most of my life. It’s great on moisturizing, but one downside might be that it’ll burn when applied on dry and cracked lips. This sensation goes away after a while but it’s one to keep in mind. I’ve swapped out now for good old Lipsmackers, which does some heavy duty work without any pain.
Michal H.
Thermopolis, WY
I love these lip balm is they smell amazing they make your lips feel so soft they keep your lips very hydrated and the little bottles are easy and fit in any size pockets I love that they are slim packaging but they have quite a bit of product in them and I have even found a few of the soft lips at the dollar tree which is great for the price
Matt R.
Cape May Ch, NJ
For some reason with this brand, once I start applying it I can’t stop it just feels so good to put on my lips. Sadly this particular brand I found the moisturizing effects don’t last very long at all, I always have to reapply. As far as flavor I find that it’s really hard to mess up something as simple as vanilla so that’s just fine.
Amber R.
My Mom used to use this when I was growing up, it was her favorite. And now it's one of my favorites, as well. It keeps lips moisturized for a decent amount of time and goes on really smooth and leaves your lips feeling ridiculously soft. My only complaint is that the tube is so skinny it can be difficult to find, and because I have larger lips I really have to take my time in putting it on and making sure it is applied thoroughly whereas with a more traditional sized lip balm a couple of swipes is all you need. But as this lip balm works so well for me I don't think this minor inconvenience is too big of a price to pay for the quality of care your lips get for the price.
Julia M.
San Marino
I use this every night after a lip scrub or I will just put it on plain. It smells amazing which is hard for me to find because I am very sensitive when it comes to scents. This is definitely not the first time I’ve used this product. It is basically my holy grail. It feels so nice and cooling on the lips and does wonders.
Megan M.
Ransomville , NY
Is vanilla your favorite flavor, or do you prefer a different one?
Kristine E.
Terrace, BC
What is your fav flavor of soft lips?
Xavia M.
I am in need of a Chapstick, lip balm, or etc because winter is coming and my lips needs to be protected. Many people liked it and many people didn't. Is this a good and protective lip balm?
Emily O.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone else who have used other Softlips have a DIFFERENT flavor than this one? I'd be surprised!
Kat F.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it dry your lips out like carmax making you think you cant live without it so you keep buying it ?