Softlips Soft Lips Limited Edition (PEACH MANGO AND VANILLA) uploaded by Marilene V.Softlips Soft Lips Limited Edition (PEACH MANGO AND VANILLA) uploaded by Melanie P.

BY SOFTLIPS

• Dos this product leave your lips really velvetty?1 Answers
  • how often do you use for lips to become super smooth1 Answers
Softlips Soft Lips Limited Edition (PEACH MANGO AND VANILLA)
  • "This one is actually my favorite type of chap stick to use. It works great for me especially on the fact that I live in a very dry & heated place." in 28 reviews
  • "This lip protectant is AMAZING! It goes everywhere I go. Not only does it leave your lips soft but it smells amazing also. I've been using this product for a good 10 years and I've never been disappointed with it! It's so light but conditioning. I highly recommend! " in 22 reviews
  • "Love soft lips! Love the smell of the Cherry one. I enjoy using it! Love that it goes on so smooth and leaves your lips the perfect amount of shiny. " in 14 reviews
Marissa E.
Bensalem
I love this lip balm so much !!! I use this brand almost daily it leaves my lips feelings so smooth and soft after. I reccomend this 100%. My lips get chapped a lot and using the mango and vanilla lip balm by them helps so much. That is defiantly my favorite one:)
Zaneb A.
denver
The peach mango and vanilla softlips soft lip limited edition was not the best formula they came out with I noticed after applying it I’d have to keep reapplying it because it was making my lips dryer then they already were 😞
Phylicia H.
Melbourne Beach
This is ok. But it doesn’t do much for chapped lips. It’s light and the fragrance is nice. But it doesn’t do much as for healing. And because it’s so light it feels like it just sits on top of the lips. And does not absorb into the lips for healing. It’s nice if you are not looking for any extra help with chapped lips. And the smell of all their products are usually pretty fun.
Mandie K.
I love the taste of these lip balms! And they smell great too! I’m kinda bummed the peach mango was limited edition but oh well I’ll find another flavor I like :)
Samantha D.
Northford
Its very smoothing and smells great.  Its smells great. I love how hydrating it is. Its one of my favorite lip balms. It has a great price and its overall pretty cheap. Its easy to apply and use its in my bag right now. I will definitely buy it again. I love it sooo much.
Amanda B.
Boones Mill, VA
Love this product made my lips so smooth, is a little pricey but t is totally worth it, it is long lasting and looks great, easy to apply, would highly recommend
Lydia H.
Poplarville , MS
I really like this lip balm it was very hydrating and the smell and taste was amazing I keep one of these in all of my bags whenever I go somewhere one in my car and one in my backpack so I always have one with me
Amanda S.
This is my favorite chapstick. I love the flavors they come in and they make my chapped lips feel much better. The price is great for the amount you get (usually comes in value packs) and the tubes last a pretty long time considering how small they look. I also really like that the tubes are thin enough to fit in your pocket or your clutch without getting in the way of everything. I definitely recommend.
Danielle S.
Canonsburg, PA
Good product. Reminds me of back in high school. These were the things to buy. I would always get mine from Rite Aid. They feel good on the lips And are very moisturizing. But the tube is gone in no time.
Ashley G.
Jacksonville, FL
I love soft lips limited edition products! They always bring something new and original to the table! They leave my lips feeling hydrated and almost good enough to eat!
Laura G.
Dayton, OH
Dos this product leave your lips really velvetty?
Lauren S.
Beverly Hills, CA
how often do you use for lips to become super smooth