Softlips Soft Lips Limited Edition (PEACH MANGO AND VANILLA) uploaded by Marilene V.Softlips Soft Lips Limited Edition (PEACH MANGO AND VANILLA) uploaded by Melanie P.

BY SOFTLIPS

• Dos this product leave your lips really velvetty?1 Answers
  • how often do you use for lips to become super smooth1 Answers
Softlips Soft Lips Limited Edition (PEACH MANGO AND VANILLA)
  • "This one is actually my favorite type of chap stick to use. It works great for me especially on the fact that I live in a very dry & heated place." in 31 reviews
  • "This lip protectant is AMAZING! It goes everywhere I go. Not only does it leave your lips soft but it smells amazing also. I've been using this product for a good 10 years and I've never been disappointed with it! It's so light but conditioning. I highly recommend! " in 22 reviews
  • "Love soft lips! Love the smell of the Cherry one. I enjoy using it! Love that it goes on so smooth and leaves your lips the perfect amount of shiny. " in 15 reviews
Marissa E.
Bensalem
I love this lip balm so much !!! I use this brand almost daily it leaves my lips feelings so smooth and soft after. I reccomend this 100%. My lips get chapped a lot and using the mango and vanilla lip balm by them helps so much. That is defiantly my favorite one:)
Lillyana M.
Duluth
made my lips so smooth and silky! the flavor was definitely a plus as well. everything i want in a chapstick. the only problem i seemed to have with it was that it wore off pretty quickly. but for its price it was well worth it. i would most definitely purchase this item again
🌸Kelsea🌸 B.
New Orleans
Purchased at: Target
Looove this! Actually keeps my lips from becoming chapped! I was skeptical at first because I’ve tried so many types of chapstick but this is amazing! Absolutely love the smell. Can’t go anywhere without it!
Tamar R.
Albuquerque
Love the smell and the great taste of the chapstick. Good packaging and feels nice in the hand. The tube is thin and it's nice for application. Definitely stood by the name of the product, mad my lips soft. Will buy again. Highly recommend it! I need to try the other flavors!
Phylicia H.
Melbourne Beach
This is ok. But it doesn’t do much for chapped lips. It’s light and the fragrance is nice. But it doesn’t do much as for healing. And because it’s so light it feels like it just sits on top of the lips. And does not absorb into the lips for healing. It’s nice if you are not looking for any extra help with chapped lips. And the smell of all their products are usually pretty fun.
Mandie K.
I love the taste of these lip balms! And they smell great too! I’m kinda bummed the peach mango was limited edition but oh well I’ll find another flavor I like :)
Amanda B.
Boones Mill, VA
Love this product made my lips so smooth, is a little pricey but t is totally worth it, it is long lasting and looks great, easy to apply, would highly recommend
Samantha D.
Northford
Its very smoothing and smells great.  Its smells great. I love how hydrating it is. Its one of my favorite lip balms. It has a great price and its overall pretty cheap. Its easy to apply and use its in my bag right now. I will definitely buy it again. I love it sooo much.
Jennifer O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product. Soft lips is one of my favorite brands and I love the smell of the peach mango and vanilla edition. It makes my lips so soft and smooth, and I’m somebody who often has very dry skin, especially in the winter time.
DeAnn S.
Hamilton, NJ
Very moisturizing. Doesn’t leave residue on the lip. Seeps into ur skin fairly quickly. Doesn’t have a waxy taste and spells just like it’s supposed to and not over whelming either. I would highly recommend this product.
Laura G.
Dayton, OH
Dos this product leave your lips really velvetty?
Lauren S.
Beverly Hills, CA
how often do you use for lips to become super smooth