Softlips Soft Lips Limited Edition (PEACH MANGO AND VANILLA) uploaded by Marilene V.Softlips Soft Lips Limited Edition (PEACH MANGO AND VANILLA) uploaded by Melanie P.

BY SOFTLIPS

• Dos this product leave your lips really velvetty?1 Answers
  • how often do you use for lips to become super smooth1 Answers
Amanda S.
This is my favorite chapstick. I love the flavors they come in and they make my chapped lips feel much better. The price is great for the amount you get (usually comes in value packs) and the tubes last a pretty long time considering how small they look. I also really like that the tubes are thin enough to fit in your pocket or your clutch without getting in the way of everything. I definitely recommend.
Phylicia H.
Melbourne Beach
This is ok. But it doesn’t do much for chapped lips. It’s light and the fragrance is nice. But it doesn’t do much as for healing. And because it’s so light it feels like it just sits on top of the lips. And does not absorb into the lips for healing. It’s nice if you are not looking for any extra help with chapped lips. And the smell of all their products are usually pretty fun.
Samantha D.
Northford
Its very smoothing and smells great.  Its smells great. I love how hydrating it is. Its one of my favorite lip balms. It has a great price and its overall pretty cheap. Its easy to apply and use its in my bag right now. I will definitely buy it again. I love it sooo much.
Christsia W.
New Jersey
OMG!! Okay actually one of my favorite lip balms ever to be made! I got this at a local store and absolutely fell in love.  It exceeded my expectations for a great and affordable price.  Me and my family love it and yours would to!! If your looking for a great lip balm this is definitely the path to take and well worth your investment.
Kayla P.
Chattanooga , TN
I’ve always liked soft lips. I think it’s better than chapstick brand. And I like the moisture I get from this brand. It’s not expensive and you can usually find it anywhere. Well maybe not gas stations but at drugstores this is my go to
Emily S.
High Point
My lips are terrible in the winter! They always dry out, but this product is amazing! It helps so much! I LOVE the scent of this limited edition one! I also love how there is a variety of different scents as well as lip shades!
Lydia H.
Poplarville , MS
I really like this lip balm it was very hydrating and the smell and taste was amazing I keep one of these in all of my bags whenever I go somewhere one in my car and one in my backpack so I always have one with me
Danielle S.
Canonsburg, PA
Good product. Reminds me of back in high school. These were the things to buy. I would always get mine from Rite Aid. They feel good on the lips And are very moisturizing. But the tube is gone in no time.
Crystalyn H.
Preston, ID
First of all...anything mango is sooo good! The smell of course smells so good and putting it on just makes you feel like you’re in the tropics somewhere. Super soft on your lips and I would definitely recommend this product!
Carissa H.
Syracuse
the cube i always use during work it’s an easy grab and easy to apply and tends to stay on through my
shift and the other is mango which is my favorite kind of anything, and it’s great plus i love the smell.
Laura G.
Dayton, OH
Dos this product leave your lips really velvetty?
Lauren S.
Beverly Hills, CA
how often do you use for lips to become super smooth