Softlips Soft Lips Limited Edition (PEACH MANGO AND VANILLA) uploaded by Marilene V.Softlips Soft Lips Limited Edition (PEACH MANGO AND VANILLA) uploaded by Melanie P.

BY SOFTLIPS

• Dos this product leave your lips really velvetty?1 Answers
  • how often do you use for lips to become super smooth1 Answers
Softlips Soft Lips Limited Edition (PEACH MANGO AND VANILLA)
  • "This one is actually my favorite type of chap stick to use. It works great for me especially on the fact that I live in a very dry & heated place." in 29 reviews
  • "This one is actually my favorite type of chap stick to use. It works great for me especially on the fact that I live in a very dry & heated place." in 28 reviews
  • "This lip protectant is AMAZING! It goes everywhere I go. Not only does it leave your lips soft but it smells amazing also. I've been using this product for a good 10 years and I've never been disappointed with it! It's so light but conditioning. I highly recommend! " in 22 reviews
I carry these tins with me everywhere! I use them as lip therapy.I will continue to purchase until they discontinue it, because of the multiple uses and the great price. I am a fan and customer for life! I would recommend anyone to use this product.
Danielle S.
Canonsburg, PA
Good product. Reminds me of back in high school. These were the things to buy. I would always get mine from Rite Aid. They feel good on the lips And are very moisturizing. But the tube is gone in no time.
Crystalyn H.
Preston, ID
First of all...anything mango is sooo good! The smell of course smells so good and putting it on just makes you feel like you’re in the tropics somewhere. Super soft on your lips and I would definitely recommend this product!
Phylicia H.
Melbourne Beach
This is ok. But it doesn’t do much for chapped lips. It’s light and the fragrance is nice. But it doesn’t do much as for healing. And because it’s so light it feels like it just sits on top of the lips. And does not absorb into the lips for healing. It’s nice if you are not looking for any extra help with chapped lips. And the smell of all their products are usually pretty fun.
Mandie K.
I love the taste of these lip balms! And they smell great too! I’m kinda bummed the peach mango was limited edition but oh well I’ll find another flavor I like :)
Samantha D.
Northford
Its very smoothing and smells great.  Its smells great. I love how hydrating it is. Its one of my favorite lip balms. It has a great price and its overall pretty cheap. Its easy to apply and use its in my bag right now. I will definitely buy it again. I love it sooo much.
Amanda B.
Lynchburg , VA
Love this product made my lips so smooth, is a little pricey but t is totally worth it, it is long lasting and looks great, easy to apply, would highly recommend
Alexis S.
Vista, CA
Not a HUGE vanilla fan, but the scent isn’t over powering, is smooth and soft. I’ve bought multiple.  I’d recommend and softlips product. But if you’re a fan of vanilla this is a WINNER!
Emily S.
High Point
My lips are terrible in the winter! They always dry out, but this product is amazing! It helps so much! I LOVE the scent of this limited edition one! I also love how there is a variety of different scents as well as lip shades!
Sarah D.
Parma , OH
I love the vanilla and peach flavors. They smell good and taste amazing. The product lives up to its name of "soft lips" I bought this from Walmart and I will use again. I have already recommended to my friends and mother.
Laura G.
Dayton, OH
Dos this product leave your lips really velvetty?
Lauren S.
Beverly Hills, CA
how often do you use for lips to become super smooth