Softlips Pure 100% Natural Lip Tint Stick - Natural Honesty uploaded by Tammy B.

BY SOFTLIPS #68 in Lip Stain

Softlips Pure 100% Natural Lip Tint Stick - Natural Honesty
  • "This is my all time favorite lip care product my lips never get dry. and the packing is packed well nice smell as well and a great price. for a good value I will continue to buy this product unil the end of all time I definitely recommend this for other who like soft lips" in 44 reviews
Sue R.
Saint Paul, MN
Ive only purchased this one time. I was out of my normal brand and needed a lip balm with SPF in it. The color was nice, albeit a little dark for me. The taste of this stuff is horribly bitter, which is a deal breaker for me. It's also not a very good moisturizer, but rather has a gritty/chalky feeling to it. I gave it 2 stars because the SPF did do its job, but I don't think I would buy it again.
Paige P.
Although this product feels amazing when you put it on and has a nice tint to it, I feel like I am constantly re-applying it. Either it dries out very quickly or rubs off very quickly, but whatever the case it gets very annoying. If you are some one who doesn't mind re-applying throughout the day then i would try it.
Kara A.
Not exactly my favorite. It's moisturizing, but it doesn't stay for a very long time. Also, the tint was a little too light for my lips and it made it look really pale. The smell is nice though, but I'm not very happy with the formula they use. It's better to buy a regular chapstick.
Janay R.
West Valley City, UT
I really like Softlips, but I find that after using it for a while, my lips seem to need it more and more or they feel pretty chapped. I like the feeling of this one, but I would like something that makes my lips feel great even after the chapstick has worn off for the day.
Kadee B.
Onalaska , WI
I used this every once in a while when I don't feel like wearing a full cover lip stick. I think it has gotten a little dried out since I've had it, but it has been a while since I bought it. I do love out thin the tube is because it fits really nicely in my pocket without looking weird.
Audriana B.
Sacramento, CA
Softlips lip tint is defiantly a product that you cant really use on its own, the color that you think it is which i thought was a really soft pink but it really is more of a darker pink and unless your skin tone can rock it. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Ashley M.
Bethlehem, PA
Softlips pure 100% natural lip tint stick is perfect when I want to have just a slight color to my lips without looking like I'm wearing lipstick. Great for a natural makeup look. Good value for the price as it lasts quite a while compared to lipsticks.
Becky A.
Jamestown, NC
got this in the color Natural Honesty, which looks brown in the tube, but comes off as more of a blush/peach color on the lips. I bought this specifically for the reason that the sunscreen in it is all physical, because I wanted an all physical sunscreen lipbalm to go along with the all physical sunscreen I wear on my face.

Generally speaking, lipbalms with chemical sunscreens are more cosmetically elegant on the lips, because the sunscreen in them is clear. When companies use physical blockers like the zinc oxide this contains, there is usually an issue with them being whitening. That's why it's hard to find lipbalms like this that contain only physical sunscreens - chemical ones are easier to formulate. In this case, the whitening is lessened by the tint, but up close, it still looks a bit chalky. From further away, it looks all right. It is also not very moisturizing.

Overall, this is something I'm not entirely pleased with, but I'd consider buying again because the options for all physical lipbalms are limited. Another issue with this is the pricing. They only gave me half as much product as I'd get with similar balms, so I paid about twice as much for this. And as I said, the finish is not ideal. If it were, then maybe it'd be worth twice as much.
Audrianna P.
Louisville, KY
I loved this lip tint/balm. All of their products make my lips tingle, in a good way, and make them silky smooth. They are a little pricey, so I can't buy them as often as I would like. But when I do, they are worth the money. This lip tint is just enough to be seen, but not overpowering. And it smells amazing. It is a must try.
Aubrie P.
Eugene, OR
These lip balms are the softest I've ever tried. They feel so great on the lips but I find myself needing to reapply very often because my lips will get chapped soon after. And the tint hardly came off onto my lips but I do have dark lips to begin with.