Softlips Pure 100% Natural Lip Tint Stick - Natural Honesty uploaded by Tammy B.

BY SOFTLIPS #35 in Lip Stain

Nicole B.
kingsport
Out of all of the lip balms that I have tried this is my all time favorite. I like the fact that it makes your lips so soft. It even gives you a little bit of a lip tint. This product gives you so much moisture, the only thing I would change is how much product you get in the little tube
Jennifer S.
Yorktown, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the softlips natural lip tint. It gives me just enough color without a full on lip color. I buy them from drugstores. It is very easy to apply and to use. It isnt as long lasting as I would like for it to be. I would definitely reccommend this to others.
Lauren B.
Belton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing smelling, moisture, and results. I was skeptical when purchasing this product but it exceeded my expectations. Purchased at Walmart for around 3 bucks and it works like a charm. Smelling heavenly is also a plus. Leaves lips moisturized for 4 or more hours.
Amanda M.
Marion
I love this product because it leaves a nice tint on lips while still conditioning them. The package is pretty and feminine. It lasted most of the morning. You have to reapply after eating or drinking. I purchased this at Walmart and I would certainly recommend.
Jojo T.
las vegas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think these chapstick are cute and fun if you like something other than the usual. I feel as if they are over rated, I think the part that u applicants on ur lips is too small, I don't know why it just kind of bugs me. Smells super yummy though!
Amanda A.
Poteau, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! It has a pleasant smell, great tints and great moisturizer. I bought it at Walmart right in the check out lane so its easy to find. The packaging is tastefully done and its really easy to use. Everyone should try it.
Shaly F.
I like the color it gives off but it's not my first choice of lip balming. Though it still works well but I don't really use it as much. It stays on for a while and I like the metallic pink it gives.
saby d.
This soft lip is bomb! I love it so much i would recomend to everybody who has maybe cracked or chapped lips its verry hydrating and veeery veerry soft I LOVE IT!
Sue R.
Saint Paul, MN
Ive only purchased this one time. I was out of my normal brand and needed a lip balm with SPF in it. The color was nice, albeit a little dark for me. The taste of this stuff is horribly bitter, which is a deal breaker for me. It's also not a very good moisturizer, but rather has a gritty/chalky feeling to it. I gave it 2 stars because the SPF did do its job, but I don't think I would buy it again.
Danna M.
Dowelltown, TN
I usually don't reach for the brand Softlips, but I purchased this jut because I was interested. It goes on very easy and they do look healthy after just one application. The tint is noticeable, but I don't really like the colors. I would really wish for more colors. Overall it's a nice product but it's not my first choice when I want soft lips.
Nur A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which of the shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?