Softlips Pure 100% Natural Lip Tint Stick - Natural Honesty uploaded by Tammy B.

BY SOFTLIPS #41 in Lip Stain

Nicole B.
bluff city
Out of all of the lip balms that I have tried this is my all time favorite. I like the fact that it makes your lips so soft. It even gives you a little bit of a lip tint. This product gives you so much moisture, the only thing I would change is how much product you get in the little tube
Jennifer S.
Yorktown, VA
I like the softlips natural lip tint. It gives me just enough color without a full on lip color. I buy them from drugstores. It is very easy to apply and to use. It isnt as long lasting as I would like for it to be. I would definitely reccommend this to others.
Amanda M.
I love this product because it leaves a nice tint on lips while still conditioning them. The package is pretty and feminine. It lasted most of the morning. You have to reapply after eating or drinking. I purchased this at Walmart and I would certainly recommend.
Shaly F.
I like the color it gives off but it's not my first choice of lip balming. Though it still works well but I don't really use it as much. It stays on for a while and I like the metallic pink it gives.
Sue R.
Saint Paul, MN
Ive only purchased this one time. I was out of my normal brand and needed a lip balm with SPF in it. The color was nice, albeit a little dark for me. The taste of this stuff is horribly bitter, which is a deal breaker for me. It's also not a very good moisturizer, but rather has a gritty/chalky feeling to it. I gave it 2 stars because the SPF did do its job, but I don't think I would buy it again.
Paige P.
Although this product feels amazing when you put it on and has a nice tint to it, I feel like I am constantly re-applying it. Either it dries out very quickly or rubs off very quickly, but whatever the case it gets very annoying. If you are some one who doesn't mind re-applying throughout the day then i would try it.
Kara A.
Not exactly my favorite. It's moisturizing, but it doesn't stay for a very long time. Also, the tint was a little too light for my lips and it made it look really pale. The smell is nice though, but I'm not very happy with the formula they use. It's better to buy a regular chapstick.
Janay R.
West Valley City, UT
I really like Softlips, but I find that after using it for a while, my lips seem to need it more and more or they feel pretty chapped. I like the feeling of this one, but I would like something that makes my lips feel great even after the chapstick has worn off for the day.
Kadee B.
Onalaska , WI
I used this every once in a while when I don't feel like wearing a full cover lip stick. I think it has gotten a little dried out since I've had it, but it has been a while since I bought it. I do love out thin the tube is because it fits really nicely in my pocket without looking weird.
Audriana B.
Sacramento, CA
Softlips lip tint is defiantly a product that you cant really use on its own, the color that you think it is which i thought was a really soft pink but it really is more of a darker pink and unless your skin tone can rock it. I wouldn't recommend this product.