Softlips Pure uploaded by Chassity H.Softlips Pure uploaded by Mel W.

BY SOFTLIPS

New. 100% Natural. USDA Organic - 95% Organic. A Silky-Smooth, Eco-Friendly Lip Conditioner. For Softer, Healthier Lips. Blend of Organic Oils, Beeswax & Shea Butter Deeply Moisturize & Nourish Lips. Vitamin E & Antioxidant-Rich Pomegranate Extract Protect Lips. 100% Natural Pomegranate Flavor. Free of Pesticides, Harsh Chemicals & Parabens. Gluten-Free. Cruelty-Free. C. see more...

• What is the difference between this and regular soft lips?1 Answers
  • Have you tried the beeswax softlips yet ?3 Answers
Softlips Pure
  • "A staple in any purse, backpack, beachbag, clutch etc . Softlifts are great for dry lips . agree with the other comments, softlips aren't as visible in stores as they use to be. " in 62 reviews
  • "Love it!Because..(1)The packaging is modest(2)The minty sensation is refreshing but not overpowering or drying(3)The product you're putting on your lips is USDA certified organic so no harmful or potentially harmful ingredients present.(4)The hydrating feeling lasts a decent enough time:About 1.5-3 hours before I need to reapply. Don't love it because..It is becoming slowly but steadily harder to find. :/ " in 23 reviews
  • "It makes your lips soft for hours unlike most chap sticks and does not burn if you have a cut." in 2 reviews
  • "Softlifts are great for dry lips ." in 1 review
  • "A great lip balm that fits in even the most smallest clutch." in 1 review
Keia B.
Atlanta
I enjoy this product because it leaves my lips with a velvety smooth finish. It also hydrates my lips and remain that way after the application has worn off. I like the basic brand because I'm not too fond of scented lips. I would recommend this product to those who are looking to hydrate their lips as well as having your lips feel smooth while using the product.
Matt R.
Cape May Ch, NJ
For some reason with this brand, once I start applying it I can’t stop it just feels so good to put on my lips. Sadly this particular brand I found the moisturizing effects don’t last very long at all, I always have to reapply. As far as flavor I find that it’s pretty average all together this lip balm is kind of average to me.
Jessica B.
Springfield, IL
It really helps with chapped lips, it works fast and feel good.
I purchased it at my local drug store,  Walgreens.  Very good value.  Very worth the price it was my 1st time using this product. And I'll for sure be purchasing it again!  My fiance liked it too!
Tamara R.
Largo
The soft lips has never disappointed me. It is long lasting if I put a lip stain over it to seal it. I bought it from target. If I remember correctly it was around $3 for a pack of two. I have bought this product more than once. Softlips Pearl Tint Loose SPF 15
Jalessa L.
Lake Charles
I love the way the product moisturize my lips. The product does last for a good bit of time depending on what I’m do or if I’m just moisturizing to put on lipstick or something. Yes my expectations of what I was getting was met and I love I always buy this product.
sharee b.
Soft is the key when it comes to this lip balm. love this lip balm, it does a great job of keeping my lips smooth. I some times wear it underneath lipstick or gloss without interfering with the color or application. I always keep this lip balm on hand at all times.
Shelby E.
Bemidji, MN
This product feels great on my lips leaving a glossy sheen to them before the product fully soaks in which is lovely, and then when the product fully soaks in it leaves your lips smooth and soft. This product is priced very fairly and I would recommend to anyone.
Tiffany T.
Goochland, VA
I Love Love Love this product so much I have very damaged lips but not any more it is so nice and moisturizing the packaging is so cute the pice is amazing and it’s so easy to apply and use I would recommend to everyone I know thank you.
Kayla L.
Warrenton
I loved the way this made my lips feel, the scent and the fact that it’s organic! Plus the price is great. Super easy to keep in purse and apply as needed. Keeps lips moisturized all day.
Emily C.
Love this product your lips get super soft and stay nice you don’t have to worry about your lips chapping more after using this product your lips heal and stay healed with soft lip products highly recommend
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Have you tried the beeswax softlips yet ?
Sarah W.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is the difference between this and regular soft lips?